5 worst seasons of TUF

I watched every season until the ATT-Blackzillians. That season was where I drew the line. As far as ones before that, I agree that Carwin-Nelson season was bad, but TUF 10 was atrocious.

Do we count international seasons? TUF Brazil 2 and TUF Latin America 3 have to be up there. And I don't even wanna mention TUF China.

On TUF Brazil 2 all the exciting contestants got injured sooner or later, it was extremely frustrating to watch. There were 3 guys in the quarterfinals who lost their opening fight. To top it out, Ponzinibbio who was definitely the best fighter, also got injured just before the finale so we ended up with Leo Santos winning the whole thing (and he got beat up by Santiago in the semis)

LATAM 3 had probably the worst roster ever except for TUF China of course.
TUF Brazil 2 gave us Leo Santos, Thiago Santos, and Ponzinibbio. Hard to call that a shitty season. Not to mention, Tiago Alves vs William Macario is one of the most brutal beatdowns in TUF history. (It's up there with Brandao vs Caraway.)

Technically still too early to say TUF LA 3 is a bust. Martin Bravo looked fantastic on the show.

TUF China really wasn't that bad. Guangyou, Lipeng Zhang and Wang Sai are all UFC level guys. I also feel bad for Anying Wang who got cut after going 1-1 in the UFC (with his loss being to Colby Covington).

TUF Live was one of the best seasons in the shows run.

The list lost all credibility there.

TUF Brazil 2 gave us Leo Santos, Thiago Santos, and Ponzinibbio. Hard to call that a shitty season. Not to mention, Tiago Alves vs William Macario is one of the most brutal beatdowns in TUF history. (It's up there with Brandao vs Caraway.)

Technically still too early to say TUF LA 3 is a bust. Martin Bravo looked fantastic on the show.

TUF China really wasn't that bad. Guangyou, Lipeng Zhang and Wang Sai are all UFC level guys. I also feel bad for Anying Wang who got cut after going 1-1 in the UFC (with his loss being to Colby Covington).

I don't understand your logic. The fact that some fighters end up well does not determine if a season is good or not. The fights and performances in the house do.

Leo Santos didn't look great at all during TUF, and Thiago Santos lost twice and looked really bad (its years later in the UFC when he started to shine, he was considered a bum after TUF , like +700 underdog to Ronny Markes). And the three fighters who made great performances got injured (Besouro, Cabral and Ponzi). If three guys win their fights dominantly and then leave the show injured, and you see losers getting second chances again and again - with the semifinal loser winning the whole thing - you can't call this a great season. You just can't.

I agree with Bravo, but the rest of the guys looked like amateurs, with maybe Puelles shining a bit. And bringingLiddell and Griffin as coaches turned out to be a bummer.

Carwin vs Nelson
Mcgregor vs Faber
Edgar vs Penn
Those was just terrible shitty.

The 3 first ones, Penn vs Pulver and Jones vs Sonnen was the best ones IMO.

Nothing beats the canfest we just had for the 125 women's belt.

I've seen better sparring sessions between highschool kids than what we saw in the finals.

Literally 5 rounds of

<Huh2>

Back