50-0: The Death of MMA (Video)

the ugly wife part made me go, "Oooooooooooo"

Thoughts???

MMA is not even dying, much less dead. Although if they continue with shitty years like this, the UFC might be. Boxing on the other hand is very much dying. A Conor victory will expedite that process BIG TIME.

MMA is not even dying, much less dead. Although if they continue with shitty years like this, the UFC might be. Boxing on the other hand is very much dying. A Conor victory will expedite that process BIG TIME.
lol try hard...
obvious conor hater

This guy is a F#$king retard.

Conor will lose horribly and it will have no negative impact on MMA.

He actually raises a lot of good points with regards to Conor and his fanbase. Conor is a certified snake oil salesman, which is why his relationship with Ido Portal makes such perfect sense.

This guy is a moron.

8:37.

Even AJ has said he doesn't want to fight in MMA because of the ground game threat, in a video with Joe Weller.

A more diplomatic way of saying he's not interested in making that #ReebokMoney.

Oh yeah it would, and it'd be talked about at the water cooler for days, then we move on and nothing changes, boxing isn't gonna live or die on this fight, neither is mma. It's a lot of drama Queens being drama Queens.
Oh and the guy narrating the video would be taken much more seriously if he didn't intentionally get Conor's name wrong and blatantly shit on mma for no reason. Childish prick.

Completely agree and he showed a complete lack of respect. The kind of person who is probably still a virgin and has never trained/competed in boxing or a martial art.

4 pages in and only one poster so far has realized that this is nothing but an elaborate troll video.

This is an MMA fan taking the piss, guys.
There's a reason why he mispronounces every single name.
"José Waldo and Ivan Drago sound like regional bums" <Lmaoo>
"Dennis Salter's 22-9 record makes me want to puke" <45>

I very much doubt that this video is meant to be taken seriously.

Both are exaggerations. MMA isn't "dying", neither is boxing. Boxing is a consolidated olympic sport, and the audience to professional boxing oscillates. MMA will suffer from these oscillations too.

I think some people in MMA and boxing believe they compete for viewership, when in reality, there are different crowds for each, and some people who consume both.

At best (or worst), the consequence of the Conor-Floyd fight will be to change PPV buys of either sport by some marginal number for a year or so.

And MMA is expanding, now it's gaining popularity in Europe, Asians love it. The potential for MMA is huge.

Both are exaggerations. MMA isn't "dying", neither is boxing. Boxing is a consolidated olympic sport, and the audience to professional boxing oscillates. MMA will suffer from these oscillations too.

I think some people in MMA and boxing believe they compete for viewership, when in reality, there are different crowds for each, and some people who consume both.

At best (or worst), the consequence of the Conor-Floyd fight will be to change PPV buys of either sport by some marginal number for a year or so.

And MMA is expanding, now it's gaining popularity in Europe, Asians love it. The potential for MMA is huge.

Boxing has no doubt declined. It's not even a debate, and it continues to do so. I know it's hard for people that don't understand it's history to see that, but it's the reality of it and it's only going to continue. Sports that do not adapt will fail, and that just fact.

Boxing has no doubt declined. It's not even a debate, and it continues to do so. I know it's hard for people that don't understand it's history to see that, but it's the reality of it and it's only going to continue. Sports that do not adapt will fail, and that just fact.

But it won't "die" or disappear. Look at the things that exist in the olympics and nobody cares about.

Swimming is "huge", but it's not. Nobody cares, nobody watches it, but it's practised at a high level.

Pro boxing might simply....decline. But it won't die. Amateur boxing is there to stay, that won't change.

But it won't "die" or disappear. Look at the things that exist in the olympics and nobody cares about.

Swimming is "huge", but it's not. Nobody cares, nobody watches it, but it's practised at a high level.

Pro boxing might simply....decline. But it won't die. Amateur boxing is there to stay, that won't change.

I never said it would die. People still fucking play racketball for fucks sake, and boxing is still an aspect of MMA. It's not like Muay Thai is dead or BJJ. It's going to eventually not be the mainstream professional sport it is even today, and specially not the one it used to be.

Back