50 cent and Chael exchange words

Yeah, and if you've ever played an instrument, whether classical piano, tuba for the school band, or lead guitar for a garage band (real one, not the video game), you look at rap/hip-hop and auto-tune vocal pop stars like "they have zero musical talent...why does anyone buy that garbage"?

I've never played an instrument in my wife, but still realize how incredibly difficult it is to be really good at it...It still boggles my mind how a guitar player can play his guitar and sing at the same time...most are just back up singers, but some are lead singers...James hetfield. jimi hendrix, etc...

This is a bit of a contradiction. You don't like music that's currently played on the radio, except for older music that's played on the radio. It's okay that you don't like certain kinds of music, but your also kind of arrogantly posturing up like the music that you don't like isn't music at all and therefore sucks. Do you realize that the most challenging and sophisticated music is also the least popular music? Far less popular than Zeppelin and AC/DC and rarely heard on the radio. Someone like Herbie Hancock probably considers much of the music that you like to be extremely basic and not very "great" and yet, at the same time, he probably knows how to put music into perspective and humbly allow people to enjoy music according to their own level of experience.

there are definitely groups I like today....and there's a difference between just being talented and making music that is incredible...certain guitar riffs, whether someone thinks they are basic or not, doesn't take away from just how great it is...certain ac/dc riffs....tons of led zep riffs...jimmy page was one of kind. or jimi hendrix.

I love some Zeppelin and AC/DC, but let's not pretend that AC/DC is all that special. It's typically the same power chords over some quasi-Satanic and sexual-themed songs. There are a lot of terrible rappers, though. They make the great ones stand out. I get it if rap/hip hop isn't your deal though.

Why the fuck would anyone willingly engage in a troll battle with Chael?

OH, I agree 100% ac/dc puts out pretty much the same music album after album...but i'm talking more about their earlier stuff...when it was truly great...and led zeppelin was just beyond any other band in my opinion..on just pure talent alone...one of the greatest guitarest who ever lived..the greatest drummer ever...and easily the greatest hard rock voice of all time...in my opinion...the range of a young robert plant was just incredible..

i’m liking your logic, but there is good rap. Of course, its subjective.

but ya, making money doesnt mean anything about talent. Its the facade in the Capitalist model. It is much less about the product and much more about the advertising. Those who can afford to pay for commercials, fake studies, news reports, etc, then make more money. it never leaves the established circle.

Anyways, as a Conor fan, your take is a bit ironic. Hopefully you have never played the “He has more money therefore he wins at everything” card that gets played all the time, including by him.

I like conor cause he talks shit and backs it up...pretty much my only reason...I wish he'd fight some time in the next few years though...but to be honest, If I got paid 100 or so million, I probably never fight again either...I think once everything is settled, he'll be fighting again.

ITT: Jabroni marks who don't know it's a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks.

Bellator hasn't declared bankruptcy.
He declared bankruptcy to get out of a settlement to rick ross’ Baby mother who he secretly filmed having sex and released to the public. I know you have a bellator poster in your cubicle at work.. but 50 cent is more well known globally

He declared bankruptcy to get out of a settlement to rick ross’ Baby mother who he secretly filmed having sex and released to the public. I know you have a bellator poster in your cubicle at work.. but 50 cent is more well known globally
50 was ended by Kanye 10 years ago. He admitted in court that his life is a lie and he only makes about $2.2 million a year before expenses. Your god Bellator makes $15 million.

Not sure how you can like hard rock and rap...such totally different music. I have listened to hip hop a ton...every time my daughter gets in my car she plays that music..and it makes my ears bleed...luckily, I raised her to also like metallica and other good bands. old metallica that is.
Somebody beat me to it, but if you think that teen angst Bullshit Satanism in Hells Bells or some other ACDC is real "creative music" then you still have a mind of a teenager. So the big labels can say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED because all ACDC is is the precursor, "white version" of Hip Hop. Music specifically designed to get kids to go against their parents. You are grown and STILL haven't figured this out???<LikeReally5>

50 cent vs Rampage. Make it happen Coker. Ppv. I want to see this mauling.

ITT: Jabroni marks who don't know it's a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks.
i have no idea what this means, but my name is Mark Jabroni, and I shoot for my work, so i liked it.

We've gone from money fights to 50 cents. MMA, more volatile than bitcoin when mt gox cashes out.

50 Cent just picked a verbal battle with the worst possible guy.

RIP

actually 50 cent's instagram is pretty funny. twitter war between him and chael would be great

Back