50 cent and Chael exchange words

Not sure how you can like hard rock and rap...such totally different music. I have listened to hip hop a ton...every time my daughter gets in my car she plays that music..and it makes my ears bleed...luckily, I raised her to also like metallica and other good bands. old metallica that is.
Rap and rock are actually not that different. Your daughter likely listens to post 2010 hip hop music its literally not the same thing. Its like comparing your metalica (ride the lightning) to maroon 5.

Two things.. chapel has zero ko power. So would 50 get his beat ? No . Would he lose a dec or split dec? YES... Also lets not act like 50cent is not a golden gloves champion... so baring takedowns 50cent has a puncher chance.. Also 50 cent is short af. Met him once in Washington Heights at La Marina.. they say he's 6 1 6 2.. thats with thick ass air force ones on. Hes 511 at most on full moons.

People who lose arguments but keep spamming like idiots go on my ignore list. You couldn't even defend your own point. Now bye-bye.

Not going tit for tat with an inter web clown seeking attention. You got bodied. Now go eat your hot pocket

I feel like my grandfathers generation would roll over in their graves if they saw that the tough guys today confront each other by writing mean words on computers.

A washed up rapper trying to stay relevant by irritating pro fighters though social media.

tenor.gif
50 doesnt need MMA. Power is one of the hottest shows out right now. 50 brings more eyes to MMA especially a demographic that MMA struggles to attract

Back