50 cent talking to Ryan Bader regrets betting against him after finding out he’s on a 4 win streak

His song goes well with Negan:

50 a funny dude

didn't watch but from i know of 50 cent i'm guessing it went like this:

1. be 50 cent, rich and famous rapper whose skin happens to be of the dark complexion
2. hear about fight between "white boi" and fellow dark complexion gentleman
3. instantly put money on his "brother" because society is stupid and that's what people like 50 cent are expected to do, or at least expect themselves to do
4. reiterate that 50 cent doesn't know shit about either of these fighters but again, one is a white boi and the other is "muh brother"
5. find out that even though they're both cans, bader is slightly less of a can than king mo and is the favorite for a reason
6. knows king mo will probably lose and people will accuse 50 cent of exactly the same thing i'm doing right now so he tries to spin the whole thing as a comedy angle to defend himself when the inevitable happens

or maybe i'm wrong i dunno i'm kind of in troll mode right now and i've put like zero effort into my last 3 or 4 posts i think that's enough sherdog for a while

He was eminem’s guest appearance at Coachella this year. I thought it was cool.

its a fact that black people in the hood can't shoot for nothing.

I would pay good money to watch you run through the hood for target practice and test your facts...

Btw, Floyd makes bank betting on sports, Fiddy won’t if he keeps betting on friends

Mo hasn’t fought in 2 years, has no interest in the sport and is just about a pure wrestler, fighting a superior pure wrestler

He’s betting on a lucky punch basically

No, he was a drug dealer. A petty one at that. Being a drug dealer or coming from the streets don't mean you can compete in MMA. If that was the case, every street thug would take MMA by storm. How many titles has Kimbo or Dada 5000 won? Oh right.

is CM Punk the one we are talking bro, I'm not saying he will KO Miocic or DC heehheehhe

50 used to box And competed in the golden gloves. On top of that he’s build like a terminator.

You really think punk can handle that? Lmao

Punk can handle anything, if the money is right.

giphy.gif

Fiddy’s a racist who only betted on king mo because he’s a brother.

Must have been slow at the office for fiddy. Why else would he make these dumb videos and post them. Had to of been bored.

Back