50 Cent vs Rampage in Bellator on 29 December?

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This rumour has been making the rounds.

50 Cent plans on taking it one step at a time. Late yesterday afternoon, Bellator MMA president Scott Coker sat down with the rapper where the two worked out a 3 fight contract ending with a title shot on the 3rd bout. Sources inside the situation are saying that he will compete in the light heavyweight division and plans to make his debut on the December 29th year end tent pole event. Bellator plans to make this a PPV event and 50 Cent should main event versus the one and only, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson. While contracts are still being finalized, we’re hearing that his will be a done deal in the coming weeks and be announced soon. Check it out.
http://fightworld.net/2018/05/07/ga...ent-set-for-december-29-bellator-super-event/

Didn't see a thread on this...

Source is dodgy as hell, but MMAjunkie also has an article about it

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/you-c...t-fight-in-bellator-rampage-jackson-weird-mma

What do you guys think?

1. What are the chances that 50 cent will fight in Bellator?
2. Chances he fights Rampage?
3. Chances he pulls the upset?
<Eek2.0>

Who's he beefing with these days? Can we get a 50 Cent vs Fat Joe, or 50 Cent vs The Game

It's on 50 Cents Instagram that he wants a fight with Rampage, he'll get flatlined in one round it's not like he'll be shooting doubles and he's even older than rampage.

has it been "making the rounds"? or did that one fake site publish a fake article on it?

I don't buy it, never heard of fightworld.net.

As much of a fool as Rampage is, I highly doubt he would accept such a fight.

As much of a fool as Rampage is, I highly doubt he would accept such a fight.

Why not? They put it on a ppv and make some easy cash.

The problem here I think is that it would NEVER get sanctioned.

I have said various time that Bellator needs to split up into three parts

Call the first part Bellator, the second part TMZ fights and the third part Bellator challengers

They could get rappers, actors and other retarded pokemon to settle their 'Beef' as part of TMZ fights. They could have the Bellator brand just do tentpoles and they could have Bellator challengers be the international and other small cards that no one cares about.

As for the thread. 50 cents should never fight another MMA fighter. He should first get a season where he coaches mostly other rappers from his hood against another rapper who coaches mostly rappers too. Then the two rappers could fight at the end of the season at paramount presents TMZ fights

I have no idea why Rappers are not settling thier beef on national TV inside a cage..it just boggles my mind why this is not on TV

50 vs Ja Rule or Dada 5000 would be interesting in a circus way.

Rampage would just kill him with ease.

stupid rumor from people who know nothing about mma but for fun here is how 50 cent throws, i guess he punches the same way

original

I didnt think 50 would seriously do this, hes done a good job of staying semi relevant. Rampage would fuck him up bad. Im in.

I've been hearing this too. I think he might actually fight but I can almost guarantee it's not going to be against Rampage though - Jackson's a 50 fight veteran, it wouldn't be the slightest bit competitive & Rampage would stop him quickly in round 1. If it is going to be against Rampage surely the odds would be completely ridiculous but honestly, I just can't see that happening.

Can see him going a similar route, opposition wise, as that guy from Geordie Shore that got signed to Bellator recently.

Last edited:
Back