50% of the Muslims between the ages of 15-25 are radical and hostile to French society

If you read the actual report it's quite good (at least I agreed with it, and the notion of creating local Muslim authority as opposed to importing Saudi Salafism and the like). It's not right-wing propaganda.

I had to look for the relevant section on the "almost 50% of those aged 15-25" with a "a disaffected form of religious affiliation" to find out what it referred to:

Well when you put it that way it sounds like fear, alarmism and judgment are not the answer but rather the problem. Compassion and inclusion are the solution so says this report along with a willingness to realize that the problem is not just with the immigrants.

Got to be honest I'm just an arsehole and that's where most of the hostility is coming from(what can I say but sorry).

My problem is that no one is held accountable for the next 2 generations bullshit. The parents refuse to own crap, the children are butt hurt that someone generations before them were victimised yet everyone of us needs to suck it up but them. Yeah life sucks but if I have to see one more video or be told one more story where they are being prompted by the psychologist that are meant to be impartial I'll actually spew.

Before you hop on an mma website to tell us all how hard done by they are, actually look at what's going on. You/we are being scammed for no other reason that they can, simple as that.

I've postered the gumball immigration youtube everywhere and I have never had a rebuttal at all, why? Because its factual and accurate.

Yes I'm just an arsehole but I actually care, do you?
i just said that the lie-about-age thing flies when it's concerning 'underaged' migrants/refugees and not 3d/4th generation.

i don't have a definite opinion on the other things right now.

but i do care!

Here in the UK Channel 4 aired an investigative program called 'Undercover Mosque' where they secretly filmed inside UK Mosques. And similar to this in Germany, they chose some of Britain's most popular, mainstream Mosques and ones that have been praised and received government awards and funding for their community work.

But what they found was far from a message of peace, tolerance and coexistence being preached in these places.

You can watch the full documentary here

I just watched 15 minutes of that. I have to say I am surprised to hear this kind of VERY dangerous speech coming from people wthin the UK.

Two questions for you?

What is your reaction to such a report emotionally and intellectually? What would you say is the sollution?

What is the reaction of those who feel that working towards integration of Muslims is the right approach? Do you agree with them?

cliffs of the video-- there are Muslim preachers saying that Jihad is coming to the UK and teaching that a takeover of the Islamic state is needed and coming also.

Well when you put it that way it sounds like fear, alarmism and judgment are not the answer but rather the problem. Compassion and inclusion are the solution so says this report along with a willingness to realize that the problem is not just with the immigrants.

#lovetrumpshate
#dontlookbackinanger
#prayingforX

I don't understand this reply. DId you mean to @ them instead of #?

These are the usual hashtags after another weekly stabbing/shooting in Europe done by Muslims who were welcomed into their host nations.

Seems like "compassion and inclusion" is exercised plenty, but the rate of jihadi massacres seems to increase. Not sure if "not looking back in anger" and being even more compassionate and inclusionary is the right approach here.

These are the usual hashtags after another weekly stabbing/shooting in Europe done by Muslims who were welcomed into their host nations.

Seems like "compassion and inclusion" is exercised plenty, but the rate of jihadi massacres seems to increase. Not sure if "not looking back in anger" and being even more compassionate and inclusionary is the right approach here.

I honestly should not have made that post, it is just my fundamental beginning stance on everything but I have not taken the time to really learn about the situation. Just watching the two videos on this thread is pretty chocking. I had no idea there were Muslims publicly preaching Jihad and the takeover of the Islamic state.

I look forward to hearing everyone opinions on the subject. DId you read on of the posts on the first page about the UK's ideas about how to solve it? They sounded plausible to me.

I honestly should not have made that post, it is just my fundamental beginning stance on everything but I have not taken the time to really learn about the situation. Just watching the two videos on this thread is pretty chocking. I had no idea there were Muslims publicly preaching Jihad and the takeover of the Islamic state.

I look forward to hearing everyone opinions on the subject. DId you read on of the posts on the first page about the UK's ideas about how to solve it? They sounded plausible to me.

No I didn't read it.

Love and compassion stuck out to me in your post hence the sarcastic reply. Love and compassion is what got Europe in this mess in the first place. Love and compassion led Germany to invite almost a million people from countries and cultures that are way over represented in crime and sexual assault, yet very underrepresented in the workforce even after generations of living there.

So more love and compassion seems like doubling down on insanity.

Liberals where highlighting that most of the terror attacks were 2nd/3rd gens, using that as a reason why importing more is a good thing. Blaming poverty, disenfranchisement and white man for not giving them enough welfare.

France is basically a Germany/Sweden with a head start.

I find it interesting that leftists will say, "The terrorist's parents immigrated to the country. He was born here and is an American citizen. Checkmate Islamophobe." Ironically, they are missing the problem. The problem is that it is 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants who get brainwashed by leftist media and education about how terrible and racist western society is and they take action.

We keep being told that the Muslim children will assimilate into Western society when they are the ones at a higher risk of becoming the threats to civilized society.

No I didn't read it.

Love and compassion stuck out to me in your post hence the sarcastic reply. Love and compassion is what got Europe in this mess in the first place. Love and compassion led Germany to invite almost a million people from countries and cultures that are way over represented in crime and sexual assault, yet very underrepresented in the workforce even after generations of living there.

So more love and compassion seems like doubling down on insanity.

You have to read the report before making that decision IMO. There are a lot of socioeconomic reasons that are shown to be partly responsible. They study proposes taking a hand in creating education sources for Islam that include French values. Basically the report states that the unions and the government failed the immigrants in giving job opportunities and inclusion into society. This leaves them ONLY with Islam and this is a breeding rounds for extremism.

On the other side of it I only hear ideas like shoot them all, or round them up, basically HATE them more. What solutions have you heard or propose that sound better?

I think it is more what Muslims are currently doing. Which is trying to turn any country they live in into the kind of shithole they fled. As witnessed by theior massive overrepresentation in crime stats all through out Europe.

Calm down there Nazi boy.

I find it interesting that leftists will say, "The terrorist's parents immigrated to the country. He was born here and is an American citizen. Checkmate Islamophobe." Ironically, they are missing the problem. The problem is that it is 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants who get brainwashed by leftist media and education about how terrible and racist western society is and they take action.

We keep being told that the Muslim children will assimilate into Western society when they are the ones at a higher risk of becoming the threats to civilized society.

So its the lefts fault..... and the solution is what?

So its the lefts fault..... and the solution is what?
1. Stop bringing in immigrants who have literally no right to just live in whatever country they end up in
2. Stop brainwashing them with anti west racism indoctrination
3. Stop providing sanctuary for imams and radicals
4. Ban burkas and other practices that are unlawful and unjust in western society

absolved of potential anti-muslim bent then?

i know a few ex-christians that would like to comment on christianity. would that be acceptable to source in the wr?
If you think the author is anti-Muslim bent, it's obvious that you didn't look at his study and his opinions about a "French Islam". He is well-published and the study was made on behalf of a respectable think tank.

The author has also worked as a speech writer for the French Prime Minister in 2002, he worked for the Ministry of Finance in 2006, then the Rothschild bank.

You can read more about him here and if you think he is anti-Islam, then you are badly mistaken but it was great fun watching you trying to imply that the findings were the result of anti-Islam bias.

http://www.institutmontaigne.org/ressources/pdfs/publications/a-french-islam-is-possible-report.pdf

Maybe get your soldiers out of our lands

Im a Kurd and there is a similar resentment with small numbers of yezidis- but no more than that. Kurds also like to maintain their pre Islamic culture and don’t like to be called Arabs. Doesn’t mean they don’t like Islam.

Maybe get off our websites?

You have to read the report before making that decision IMO. There are a lot of socioeconomic reasons that are shown to be partly responsible. They study proposes taking a hand in creating education sources for Islam that include French values. Basically the report states that the unions and the government failed the immigrants in giving job opportunities and inclusion into society. This leaves them ONLY with Islam and this is a breeding rounds for extremism.

On the other side of it I only hear ideas like shoot them all, or round them up, basically HATE them more. What solutions have you heard or propose that sound better?

Or you can just look at crime stats and integration in countries with a large % of Muslim populations.

If the European nations were at fault why is it only the Muslim demographic lashing out in form of massacres of innocents? You don't need a report to see a pattern emerge.

I don't have a solution, but the common sense first step would be to stop importing massive amounts of people from antithetical cultures. Then work on the ones already in the country, those unwilling to live under European values, to either assimilate them or keep them as far away from civilized society as possible.

If you think the author is anti-Muslim bent, it's obvious that you didn't look at his study and his opinions about a "French Islam". He is well-published and the study was made on behalf of a respectable think tank.

The author has also worked as a speech writer for the French Prime Minister in 2002, he worked for the Ministry of Finance in 2006, then the Rothschild bank.

You can read more about him here and if you think he is anti-Islam, then you are badly mistaken but it was great fun watching you trying to imply that the findings were the result of anti-Islam bias.

http://www.institutmontaigne.org/ressources/pdfs/publications/a-french-islam-is-possible-report.pdf

Pretty funny when the data in the report doesn't match his preconceived notions, the reason MUST be the Islamaphobia of the author.

That's why it's important to have people from Muslim backgrounds expose this.

Back