50% of the Muslims between the ages of 15-25 are radical and hostile to French society

Lol at you not knowing how to read with your first reaction to automatically defend Islam and attack others while having no basis to do so based upon the article.

Even rupert called him out on it haha.

Your baseless accusations don't bother me, Nazi boy.

Nice piss name, probably got that from spouting your toxic beliefs.
Ahh my very own stalker. Must really have hit the mark with you. Sorry you are to much of a little bitch to own up to the shit you sometimes post.
Don't worry. Your balls will drop and you too will grow up some day. Then maybe you will be a bit more coherent in your insults.
But right now it's nice to know I am living rent free in your head. The more idiotic posts you make, the more it is confirmed.

Now please source where I am pro Nazi?

You are the one who wanted more people like the British hooligans who are historically ultra right. Dumbass

Stop it with your facts, surveys and statistics!!
trigglypuff.jpg
Get your hate facts off of this campus!

The author of the study is a Muslim or of Muslim background, his name is Hakim El Karoui.
Don't bother. Gervinho has admitted there's a problem with Islam in Europe many times. As a Muslim it's just his reflex to defend all things islam.

A prominent French think tank has studied Muslim groups in France.

Another question is, if the youth becomes even more radical and society begins to monitor them closer, isn't there a risk that more Muslims from the "conservative" group feel victimized as well and becomes more accepting of radical Islam as a means to fight back against the oppression and Islamophobia?
The solution is the bend over and let Islam dominate...cause we wouldn't want the Muslim youth to become even more radical and demand Islam be appeased.

They should let in more peaceful, Western loving refugees in, IMO. Only solution to the problem.

Ahh my very own stalker. Must really have hit the mark with you. Sorry you are to much of a little bitch to own up to the shit you sometimes post.
Don't worry. Your balls will drop and you too will grow up some day. Then maybe you will be a bit more coherent in your insults.
But right now it's nice to know I am living rent free in your head. The more idiotic posts you make, the more it is confirmed.

Now please source where I am pro Nazi?

You are the one who wanted more people like the British hooligans who are historically ultra right. Dumbass

<DCrying>

Nice essay Nazi, seems like I've struck a nerve by using your own tactics against you. Cry more little boy.

<DCrying>

Nice essay Nazi, seems like I've struck a nerve by using your own tactics against you. Cry more little boy.
Still stalking I see. The free rent is nice.
Shouldn't you be in bed? Or does mom let you stay up late when she hits the streets?

as say my french friends, allahu akbar

Still stalking I see. The free rent is nice.
Shouldn't you be in bed? Or does mom let you stay up late when she hits the streets?

Ya I see you are still stalking, typical alt-right behavior.

Ya we have these things called time zones, you stupid git.

^^ for people who agree that Islam is shite, you two sure get along swimmingly

We know that's how you live in your grandparents basement, fuck off now nazi.
Still rent free. You just keep going. You are fun. So easily baited.
What makes you especially funny is that my entire post history is anti Nazi.

Yours is pro Nazi.

And you mad.

Still rent free. You just keep going. You are fun. So easily baited.
What makes you especially funny is that my entire post history is anti Nazi.

Yours is pro Nazi.

And you mad.

Says the nazi that keeps responding to me, who's rent free again? LOL

Well, don't let me get in the way. I was just making a drive by comment.
And you were just in the moment...

Giants like to rhyme.. something something mime.

Back