50yr old Tyson on the heavy bag

The last thing to go on a boxer is his punch, right? What's that from, Rocky VI? His fists are still wrecking balls. There was a piece of news from long ago where Dempsey was getting mugged by two guys. Dempsey at this time was in his 70's and rather than give up his money he knocked out both bandits.

Old man strength. There's something to it, especially when amplified through boxing technique.

Renzo Gracie live tweeted his own mugging a few years back.
It was a bad night for the two muggers.

it's considered old, but lots of ppl are setting the bar higher than what it used to be.

being, fit and healthy can be pushed back even

you see pro's and amateurs even competing well into their 40's

Two months shy of 38 and I'm entering the State Amateur Boxing Championships next month.
And I wouldn't be entering if I didn't think I stand a decent chance of winning it all.

Two months shy of 38 and I'm entering the State Amateur Boxing Championships next month.
And I wouldn't be entering if I didn't think I stand a decent chance of winning it all.

Nice! What state? And best of luck to you man.

i was under the impression Amatuer boxing had an age limit of around 34...is it different in the states?

All the best bro

Youd be amazed at how far you take yourself

looks great nice to see

still disappointing he never fought prime Tua tho

Tyson keeps giving interviews saying he drinks when he wants. If he maintains that attitude he won’t be with us too much longer, remember him for the 80s wrecking ball.
Eh, let the guy do what he wants to..lol

Nah, its still considered old to me

MIddle aged is 30's, anyone older than that is struggling to get to grips with how thier life is going south if they are calling it middle aged
Naaah man, what matters is what kind of bitches you still pull at whatever age you are, and if you can still bang em like a 30 yr old. With wifey, same concept. Do you have body definition, a smaller waistline than your chestline, can you still hammer out 2 miles at the track or treadmill without being in recovery in bed for two weeks after. Are you making more money than you were 10-15 yrs ago...That ain't life going south you're in the zone now!
Fill those check-marks: 30 to 60 you're still middle aged!

I CBA with people who are now reaching 30's pretending they are super young.....fuck em

I'm reaching late 30's and i consider myself old because i did when i was 10, i guess people who think they are not old dont have fucking kids and shit, my kids are young...i'm not

And i've watched live fights for over 30 years......most of these assholes probably havent even been alive for that long
Yeah those are clowns that haven't been forced to realize responsibilities yet, transitioning out of the 20s is a tough one cause 20s were pretty much an extension of their teens. Some of them probably just got weaned off their parents support, too. Still calling in cause they're hung over, etc. Kids will change that in a snap.

I CBA with people who are now reaching 30's pretending they are super young.....fuck em

I'm reaching late 30's and i consider myself old because i did when i was 10, i guess people who think they are not old dont have fucking kids and shit, my kids are young...i'm not

And i've watched live fights for over 30 years......most of these assholes probably havent even been alive for that long
old.jpg

I would buy Tyson vs Chris Arreola on PPV right now.

I would rather watch sober steve o run into mikes fist and break his nose again like on the Charlie sheen roast.

Renzo Gracie live tweeted his own mugging a few years back.
It was a bad night for the two muggers.

Renzo assaulted random people that night and always fantasizes about this stuff.
He is a headcase who repeatedly attacks people without any cause and afterwards tries to play the
hero. The classic Gracie behaviour.

At his age to do this he is just a pathetic human being.

Nah, its still considered old to me

MIddle aged is 30's, anyone older than that is struggling to get to grips with how thier life is going south if they are calling it middle aged

And he looks like a 50 year old guy punching a bag.....swinging from the hips with his feet planted to the floor

Are you a retard? Where was he swinging from the hips? His technique is textbook.

Back