International 5th wave of French protests today(12/15/18), bigger or smaller?

I actually think it is smart to let it die down.

Macron is a corporatist. The second he thinks his throat isn't exposed, he will start pushing again.

His arrogance will be his downfall.

Let the anger be organic, he is sure to supply it.
Guy just can't not do things in the worst possible way. He's a gaffe machine

I don't think right or left, describes the economic anxiety very well. That seems to me what is driving this.
It's universal. But it's the wrestling Europe. Japan, Korea, the US, the middle class is slowing being chipped away at

Western media blackout tells a bigger story than the protest itself.

The worst part is that I realized RT is just broadcasting an AP feed.

It's not even as if they need to spend money to send reporters, just setup a live stream from AP on their websites.

It is truly absurd.

So the french government tweeted today that people have a right to protest, but that protest doesn't include destruction of property and violence.

I wonder if someone can explain to me why french police are clearing those streets of peaceful protesters, kneeling with their hands raised up, if the french government respects peaceful protest.

So the french government tweeted today that people have a right to protest, but that protest doesn't include destruction of property and violence.

I wonder if someone can explain to me why french police are clearing those streets of peaceful protesters, kneeling with their hands raised up, if the french government respects peaceful protest.

I dont even know what the fuck the point of a peaceful protest is

Have peaceful protests ever had a effect on the goverment anywhere?

Never attack a government with organized violence. It is literally the dumbest idea ever.

Organization is where power lies. You have a binary choice on the use of violence and civilians organizing, violence or non-violent.

If the point is to engage in a organized act, the only path is non-violence.

If you think violence is the only path forward, it is guerilla tactics that are needed, not organized tactics. For a guerilla tactics to work you need support for violent action against the government from the vast majority of a population. It isn't even an option in most of Europe unless you organized a weapons pipeline before going to guerilla tactics.

Non-peaceful protests usually have a bad ending for the protesters.

If you are going to protest the government violently, you can't do it on the streets. Atleast Antifa have a bit of a clue with the masks, but even then they are pretty easily scattered and put behind bars.

Non-peaceful protests usually have a bad ending for the protesters.

If you are going to protest the government violently, you can't do it on the streets. Atleast Antifa have a bit of a clue with the masks, but even then they are pretty easily scattered and put behind bars.

Ukraine 2014?

(Honestly im just venting anger because of what our goverment wants to do with cars)

Ukraine 2014?

(Honestly im just venting anger because of what our goverment wants to do with cars)

The protests did have a pretty bad ending for the protesters, from what I remember. It was the organizing militias and threat of assassination that sent Yanukovich packing.

No cbs, NBC, fox, CNN, nyt, wp......

Fucking RT.

I am curious as well.

Hate that only RT is really giving this any attention . CNN has literally nothing. Same for most western media sources

I don't know what is surprising to you guys, honestly. RT is the only major news channel who do the job on topics/issues that MSM owned by globalists try to hide or diminish.

I don't know what is surprising to you guys, honestly. RT is the only major news channel who do the job on topics/issues that MSM owned by globalists try to hide or diminish.

What is hilarious is that this comment would have been visciously mocked just a few years ago. I think most people today would either nod in agreement, or shrug in confusion on how to respond to that apparent statement of fact.

Edit: l have a really dirty secret. I read global research stuff too. The shame. The shame.

What is hilarious is that this comment would have been visciously mocked just a few years ago. I think most people today would either nod in agreement, or shrug in confusion on how to respond to that apparent statement of fact.

I took the red pill during the Bush jr. era and I won't change my mind. Unless I get paid...

It's sad, as RT is questionable, but it makes MSM and CNN look like crap. It's harder to see the basis in RT than others. Which is incredibly sad

I am curious as well.

Hate that only RT is really giving this any attention . CNN has literally nothing. Same for most western media sources
The American MSM/Corporate media covered the attempted Ukraine CIA coup round the clock though of course

The American MSM/Corporate media covered the attempted Ukraine CIA coup round the clock though of course
That they were. Will flim shady stuff St the border or about migrants for weeks, but massive protests spreading across Europe ? Fuck it, it's not news

The French voted for this, so fuck them.

People getting what they deserve, I feel no sympathy.

Civil rights movement? Indian independence? Brexit? Lots of stuff.

The French voted for this, so fuck them.

People getting what they deserve, I feel no sympathy.
Shouldn't you rather see this as a win for those who were against Macron during the election, and who finally got the other half of the country convinced? Why the focus on negativity?

PS : I've been for the Le Pen family (esp. Jean Marie the father) as soon as I turned 18 (early 2000s) because I grew up in "the hood" (and I'm a hip hop head), and actually saw what type of mood/climate/culture immigration was bringing. The parents were chill, but the kids loved being thugs too much. But what I kept seeing was jews and white cucks (idealizing the USA melting pot) on TV fighting against Le Pen and promoting immigration and global economy.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you rather see this as a win for those who were against Macron during the election, and who finally got the other half of the country convinced? Why the focus on negativity?

PS : I've been for the Le Pen family (esp. Jean Marie the father) as soon as I turned 18 (early 2000s) because I grew up in "the hood" (and I'm a hip hop head), and actually saw what type of mood/climate/culture immigration was bringing. The parents were chill, but the kids loved being thugs too much. But what I kept seeing was jews and white cucks (idealizing the USA melting pot) on TV fighting against Le Pen and promoting immigration and global economy.

It"s too little, too late.

The French voted for Macron and made their bed, now they get to lie in it.

The only thing that would be worse than being French would be being british.

I mean being European in any capacity would suck balls but being British and having to live in a shithole like England would really take the cake for an unlucky roll of the birth dice.

Let me guess, you never left Florida

Back