6 cops shot in 3 cities overnight

Different culture, hard to judge.

Seriously though does this happen in any first world countries not named America?

I'd shoot first ask questions later too, you fuckers be crazy.

Seriously though does this happen in any first world countries not named America?

American media has done a wonderful job at making the police seem like murderers and serial killers. In reality it's a few isolated incidents, but people extrapolate their bad encounters with the police (speeding tickets, parking tickets, breaking up parties, etc.) to make it seem like cops murder innocent black college professors for sport.

8 years of Obama identity politics have brought us here. This country was really making some headway in terms of racial (and sexual) equality and harmony. IMO we're at the worst point we've been since the 60s. Maybe we've even become as bad in the past few weeks.

8 years of Obama identity politics have brought us here. This country was really making some headway in terms of racial (and sexual) equality and harmony. IMO we're at the worst point we've been since the 60s. Maybe we've even become as bad in the past few weeks.

It's weird how much worse things are since 2008

The hypersensitive nagging culture made things worse rather than better.

1. Is there any connection between these shootings?
2. Are any or all of these shootings racially or politically motivated?

I think these are big questions that need answered prior to drawing any big conclusions from these shootings.

PS This is an awful circumstance. My heart goes out to the victims and their families of these murderous shootings. I hope the perpetrators are brought to justice swiftly.

I feel like what's happening here is a lapse in threat assessment...police officers for using deadly force. Their job is to serve and protect. Follow procedure and you'll be fine.

I did not catch the third city from the article. As I've said before, police officers are not totally innocent either. They have mace, a baton, a taser, other police officers, and a gun. They choose the last resort first, and to kill, not wound. My grandmother could take a good number of these individuals down with her cane, but the police choose to shoot them.

I did not catch the third city from the article. As I've said before, police officers are not totally innocent either. They have mace, a baton, a taser, other police officers, and a gun. They choose the last resort first, and to kill, not wound. My grandmother could take a good number of these individuals down with her cane, but the police choose to shoot them.

No she wouldn't.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/6-police-...es-friday-042707228--abc-news-topstories.html

I feel like what's happening here is a lapse in threat assessment due to the media and public crucifying police officers for using deadly force. Their job is to serve and protect, and they can do neither if they're dead.

Follow procedure and you'll be fine, regardless of who sits for the national anthem.
Jesus Christ. This is Dallas, but worse, because it isn't just one guy.
Thanks, Obama.
Trump's behind the wheel. Don't get to do that anymore.

Odds are your grandmother would end up dead.

Odds are your grandmother would end up dead.

A lot of these guys 'think' they are tough because they have a big mouth. Most are drunk and can't even walk. If there is no gun involved she can take them down. A good kick to the groin would solve the problem. But the police are too lazy and prefer to shoot them before the coffee gets cold.

Jesus Christ. This is Dallas, but worse, because it isn't just one guy.

Trump's behind the wheel. Don't get to do that anymore.
Bullshit. Obama's administration was still blaming Bush 4 years in.

If in fact these police murders are the result of left wing extremists filled with ugly notions of racial identity politics, which is far from established, then Obama may plausibly be as much to blame as Trump was for the racism seen in Charlottesville. If we're going to hold presidents responsible for moral leadership, then Obama's often suspect moral leadership and its legacy ought to be fair game every bit as much as Trump.

If in fact, these police murders can be tied to left wing extremism, which has not been established and is only plausible as a theory because left wing extremists have been threatening violence toward cops and have recently murdered half dozen in ambushes similar to those last night, then all the voices in the War Room who excoriated Trump for pointing out that there were two sides to the problem need to change gears and admit he was right.

This is what AntiFa protestors want. This is what CNN supports. Good job Leftists.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The second shooting looks like it might have started out as suicide by cop. Also nly one shooter is shown to be black. Could use more info.

Back