6 more years of Putin

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://apnews.com/e5fe39460453405cb3b110abecfe0ce5

MOSCOW (AP) — Early results and an exit poll showed that Vladimir Putin handily won a fourth term as Russia’s president Sunday, adding six years in the Kremlin for the man who has led the world’s largest country for all of the 21st century.

The vote was tainted by widespread reports of ballot-box stuffing and forced voting, but the complaints will likely do little to undermine Putin. The Russian leader’s popularity remains high despite his suppression of dissent and reproach from the West over Russia’s increasingly aggressive stance in world affairs and alleged interference in the 2016 U.S. election.

Guys, I think Russia was colluding with Trump and we need to get Mueller in to investigate this.

Putin helped Trump to get elected. Of course, if I was Putin I'd do everything in my power to make sure this incompetent fool is elected to weaken my enemy. It's working perfectly at the moment as Trump's scandal ridden term has turned into its own reality show.

Trump is getting played by Putin the whole time, he's far too dumb to handle him, his supporter are far too thick to see it.

Putin helped Trump to get elected. Of course, if I was Putin I'd do everything in my power to make sure this incompetent fool is elected to weaken my enemy. It's working perfectly at the moment as Trump's scandal ridden term has turned into its own reality show.

Trump is getting played by Putin the whole time, he's far too dumb to handle him, his supporter are far too thick to see it.
Thick in all the right places.

Hopefully he bombs the everloving fuck out of some shitty muslim countries.

Putin/Russia are a paper tiger, what did they do after Turkey shot down their plane?

Putin is stable choice some actual nuts wanted to run, he is better than some ultraethno nationalist or imperialist. and no putin is not a ethno nationalist or imperialist

I wonder who will win our elections tonight...

It is quite interesting how they do it. Some guys (get paid) and get a special sign (like tattoo/stamp) and show it to the polling officers and they give them around 5 voting papers (instead of the usual 1), so if Vladimir Vladimirovich is a majority vote - don't be too surprised...

Putin was going to win anyways. No need to rig the vote. It'd be better if our governments would just accept that Russians really like Putin.

To have video like that makesme wonder if America used our NGO's over there to get agents to set up the cameras then get someone to mess with ballots to create these instances we can then trumpet on our media to declare Putin invalid in some way.

Putin is stable choice some actual nuts wanted to run, he is better than some ultraethno nationalist or imperialist. and no putin is not a ethno nationalist or imperialist

Sometimes I wonder where you get your information. And sometimes I wonder who you work for

Good results for Russia n rest of the world.

Someone like putin is needed to halt Anglo Saxon imperialism

91.7% in Crimea

poutine2.jpg

Russian people make themselves looks so stupid by buying into the propoganda, Putin is incredibly corrupt and cares only about making himself and his rich friends richer. He's also a murderous sociopath.

Sometimes I wonder where you get your information. And sometimes I wonder who you work for

what i said is true. And real ethno nationalists and imperialist type in Russia hate putin and or are kept under control. He has made it illegal and has all sorts of laws arresting and preventing that type thinking from spreading.

he is not a liberal leftist obviously but real russians who are the ethno nationalist do not seem him as that. If he was why would he arrest them and people like navalny?

Russian people make themselves looks so stupid by buying into the propoganda, Putin is incredibly corrupt and cares only about making himself and his rich friends richer. He's also a murderous sociopath.

from what i can see he seems more like he cares about his people than Hillary or Trump. Putin has always been a patriot his whole life that you cannot take away from him.

<Huh2>

Were you born yesterday ?
Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Hillary-Clinton-We-Came.jpg

Back