6 more years of Putin

I'm sure Trump will send a congratulatory message. Birds of a Russian feather.

Just look at all the authoritarian bootlickers in here.
Forget about all the anti-gay propaganda and spy killings.
As long as he talks tough on Muslims and keeps his country white Republicans will worship Putin.

President Donald Trump in a private speech on Saturday praised Chinese President Xi Jinping for recently consolidating power, saying, "He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," "Maybe we'll give that a shot someday."

Funny how Obama haters were super paranoid about Obama abolishing term limits. I remember Ripskater wouldn't shut up about it.

Obama never even hinted at anything of the sort.

Yet Trump legitimately praises the idea and silence from his supporters. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

91.7% in Crimea

poutine2.jpg

13qm69.jpg

he is not a liberal leftist obviously but real russians who are the ethno nationalist do not seem him as that. If he was why would he arrest them and people like navalny?

I would say he is very close to a liberal (in american sense) dictator.

from what i can see he seems more like he cares about his people than Hillary or Trump. Putin has always been a patriot his whole life that you cannot take away from him.

I dont think he does, i think they are equally shitty, but then again i have something to compare him too, most russians dont.

Putin helped Trump to get elected. Of course, if I was Putin I'd do everything in my power to make sure this incompetent fool is elected to weaken my enemy. It's working perfectly at the moment as Trump's scandal ridden term has turned into its own reality show.

Trump is getting played by Putin the whole time, he's far too dumb to handle him, his supporter are far too thick to see it.

You looking at it wrong, it is good for US that Putin is elected, most likely alternative to Putin would have been Russian nationalists that would tear new asshole to at least half of the world, so rejoice my comrade, Russia will be a weak corrupt shithole for another 6 years at least while US got God Emperor in power. So yeah, you should be happy and grateful ;)

I'm sure the US will denounce this fake election in a timely manner.

I dont think he does, i think they are equally shitty, but then again i have something to compare him too, most russians dont.

You looking at it wrong, it is good for US that Putin is elected, most likely alternative to Putin would have been Russian nationalists that would tear new asshole to at least half of the world, so rejoice my comrade, Russia will be a weak corrupt shithole for another 6 years at least while US got God Emperor in power. So yeah, you should be happy and grateful ;)

Trump is God emperor? but Putin sucks and is not competent? wow talk about a bias you have. but i do agree that if someone like navalny had win it would be bad for europe and USA. I also think you are a hardcore nationalist who wants a navalny or more hardcore in power that why you bash putin government no matter what.

Putin/Russia are a paper tiger, what did they do after Turkey shot down their plane?
Iirc this

But today the Russian air force eliminated an entire column of trucks loaded with supplies intended for the militants, there since yesterday. In any other comparable situation, the Turkish government and Erdogan in person, would have complained of Russia bombing trucks laden with Humanitarian Aid, but now, they can’t afford to.

Thus Russia continues wiping out all objectives near the Turkish border, utterly ignoring the interests of Turkey (previously observed). It can now be affirmed that Turkey no longer is getting cheap oil, the militants can’t get normal supplies, and border crossings by Turkish vehicles will be stopped by strikes from the Russian Air Force.

Since yesterday, Russia has been mounting massive air and artillery strikes (with the Syrian army) in the border areas with Turkey. And it means the destruction of the supply infrastructure, which was established by Turkey in these years of the war in Syria.

P.S. We learn from the Turkish press that 20 trucks were destroyed, seven killed, and 10 were injured by the strikes and the consequent fires.
https://www.fort-russ.com/2015/11/russia-destroys-turkish-truck-convoy/

And after that they quickly got Erdogan suck theyr russian dick acting like they're suddently friend of Russia

Iirc this

And after that they quickly got Erdogan suck theyr russian dick acting like they're suddently friend of Russia
The Turks are going buck wild in northern Syria right now and the Russians are doing nothing.

It's amazing to me that 6.7% voted for Zhirinovsky lol.
Why? He is like a crazy Putin on steroids - promise to throw oligarchs and politics in jail, in his promo videos they showed something like that under him US will be a third world starving country which Russia will help some times, NATO will be kicked from territories of ex-USSR countries and WADA ans stuff will under Russian control.

Have you seen recent rant of Zhirinovsky on TV? He said that it's the last elections in Russia, because next time some of presidental stuff will be delegated to, forgot their name, some governmental institution to which Putin will chose and send people. So, like in next term abilities of president will be limited, that's how I understand him.

Russian people make themselves looks so stupid by buying into the propoganda, Putin is incredibly corrupt and cares only about making himself and his rich friends richer. He's also a murderous sociopath.
Who would you chose among other candidates? Others probably will start a war with NATO countries or they will try to restore USSR by force. Second place holds candidate from communists, dunno what your homecountry is but I don't think authorities of it will be happy with Russia led by wealthy communist.

Trump is God emperor? but Putin sucks and is not competent? wow talk about a bias you have. but i do agree that if someone like navalny had win it would be bad for europe and USA. I also think you are a hardcore nationalist who wants a navalny or more hardcore in power that why you bash putin government no matter what.
I think we talked about it in other threads, according to recent results 4 candidates with Jewish roots - Grudinin, Zhirinovsky, Sobchak and Yavlinsky holds top 4 positions after Putin. Lol, non-Jewish candidates are least popular candidates in Russia.

Putin helped Trump to get elected. Of course, if I was Putin I'd do everything in my power to make sure this incompetent fool is elected to weaken my enemy. It's working perfectly at the moment as Trump's scandal ridden term has turned into its own reality show.

Trump is getting played by Putin the whole time, he's far too dumb to handle him, his supporter are far too thick to see it.

That's a lot of retarded, nonsensical hyperbole with absolutely no substance. Do you think anyone is surprised you're not smart enough to put together a coherent thought of your own?

Play parrot games, die a worthless parrot.

Putin is stable choice some actual nuts wanted to run, he is better than some ultraethno nationalist or imperialist. and no putin is not a ethno nationalist or imperialist

yes he is when his financial interests/home support fades

Back