6 out of 10 Trump people who approve of Trump say they won't stop-- no matter what

Look at this guy. thinks all the gains of the last two years mean nothing, yet Trump is getting rid of everything with airstrikes. lol.

Oh, they mean something alright, you're just too uninformed to recognize it.

Why don't you enlighten us all with your geopolitical knowledge.

1) Why did the vast majority of Isis territorial losses occur where it didn't matter?

2) How were they able to maintain the locations that were significant to their theology, and important to the goals of the people arming them?

3) If you have an enemy, don't you strike them in the heart? Why was Obama leg kicking them instead?

We'll be waiting.

6 outta 10?
I guess he's on his way to get reelected.
1ueglf.jpg

Oh, they mean something alright, you're just too uninformed to recognize it.

Why don't you enlighten us all with your geopolitical knowledge.

1) Why did the vast majority of Isis territorial losses occur where it didn't matter?

2) How were they able to maintain the locations that were significant to their theology, and important to the goals of the people arming them?

3) If you have an enemy, don't you strike them in the heart? Why was Obama leg kicking them instead?

We'll be waiting.

I was not aware that you were the authority on which cities are strategically important.

I was not aware that you were the authority on which cities are strategically important.

Anyone who understands the interests of the involved parties, knows the strategically important areas.

You don't, hence you ducking the question.

Also, it's hilarious, are you really stating that Obama didn't arm AQ and Isis in Syria?

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/01/leaked-audio-obama-wanted-isis-to-grow/

a recording of Secretary of State John Kerry conversing with leaders of Syrian opposition groups is casting more light on his approach to ISIS, indicating his administration believed that allowing the Islamic State to grow would serve the White House’s objective of ousting Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Reports confirm Clinton's state department transferred weapons from Libya to Syria into the hands of AQ and Isis affiliates.

If that's not enough, here's a democrat saying it on CNN. Obama armed AQ and Isis and supported the genocide of 500k Syrians. This isn't an opinion, its a historical fact.

Last edited:
I don't watch CNN-- I don't even have cable, and CNN didn't conduct this poll. If you had read the article, posted in its entirety in the OP, you would have noticed this was a Monmouth University poll.

I'd love to see how many of those who disapprove of Trump say they'll never, ever, ever stop disapproving.

Lol @ these idiots saying Obama created Isis.

The entire Iraq war led to what we see today. That's the entire fallout from that disgusting waste of taxpayer money.

Thanks the neo cons for the problems we have now. It was their war they pushed for.

Lol @ these idiots saying Obama created Isis.

The entire Iraq war led to what we see today. That's the entire fallout from that disgusting waste of taxpayer money.

Thanks the neo cons for the problems we have now. It was their war they pushed for.
Time to give it up my man, even Fawlty admitted that Obama shares responsibility for creating ISIS.

Time to give it up my man, even Fawlty admitted that Obama shares responsibility for creating ISIS.

This wouldn't even be an issue without the Iraq war.

Perhaps taking your head out from your asshole would allow you to notice those types of things. But I don't think it'll ever be removed.

Perhaps taking your head out from your asshole would allow you to notice those types of things. But I don't think it'll ever be removed.
Why are you always so angry?

I'd love to see how many of those who disapprove of Trump say they'll never, ever, ever stop disapproving.

It's in the article. About an equal number will unconditionally disapprove of him.

CNN just CNN'd the headline up to remind us of what they are.

For the most part the same neocon/leftist cronies who manufactured support for the Iraq invasion were the political beneficiaries of the recklessly abrupt withdrawal.

It was common knowledge that the sudden power vacuum would be occupied by radicals, but anyone saying so was ironically deemed a "hawk", which had since gone out of style.

You may be deeply conditioned to dislike everything Orange Nazi Drumpf Arghhh!!! does but I doubt he will ever sink to the myopic pandering of Obama/McCain on issues of such scale. He's more resistant to manufactured societal whims.

Back