6 out of 10 Trump people who approve of Trump say they won't stop-- no matter what

Lol @ these idiots saying Obama created Isis.

The entire Iraq war led to what we see today. That's the entire fallout from that disgusting waste of taxpayer money.

Thanks the neo cons for the problems we have now. It was their war they pushed for.
Well, both positions are obviously false.

Saying Obama created Isis is stupid. What, did he found the group and incite them to religious fanaticism and cruelty?Of course he didn't. He did not create ISIS.

It was the interplay between two sets of foreign policy that created the vacuum that allowed ISIS to spread and brutalize so much of Syria and Iraq. Had Bush never removed Saddam, there would have been no room for ISIS to gain an inch of land. But there wasn't much room for ISIS t gain an inch of land when Obama took over the reins either. His pullout of US forces from Iraq created a vacuum that ISIS soon filled.

So there is plenty of blame to go around. Had Bush refrained from foolishly invading Iraq, ISIS would not exist. Had Obama not foolishly pulled out US garrisons when he did, ISIS would have never gained any traction.

I wouldn't blame healthcare on Trump. Republicans had eight years to figure it out and completely dropped the ball. In one move they showed the nation what complete fucking idiots and traitorous fools they are. Either come up with something better, or admit the truth that they are too cowardly to side with the free market. They are playing games with people who aren't in a position to play games.

Trump has tried to improve relations. The U.S. has been encroaching on Russian territory for decades. They are nearly surrounded and we are trying our best to crush them without direct force. The level of anti Russian propaganda has reached cartoonish levels. Having Trump not support it is a positive move. I don't believe Hillary, or any mainstream candidate would put any effort at all into better relations with NK or Russia.

It's not so much I like Trump, I just have zero good faith in any mainstream candidate at this point. Both parties have sold their souls. Trump being an outsider will hopefully bring a change in narrative. And he already has to some extent. The amount of anti white, anti male venom spewed by the media was getting out of hand. Trump has set back PC bullshit a good 10 years.

Why other outsider would you support?

Why other outsider would you support?

I think Ron Paul would have been fantastic and this country would be FAR better off had he been elected. Everyone thought it was just so cute that he thought we didn't need war and to bailout the elite. I'm fairly convinced 100 years from now those moments will be viewed as critical errors America made that led to it's slow downfall.

Last edited:
Well, both positions are obviously false.

Saying Obama created Isis is stupid. What, did he found the group and incite them to religious fanaticism and cruelty?Of course he didn't. He did not create ISIS.

It was the interplay between two sets of foreign policy that created the vacuum that allowed ISIS to spread and brutalize so much of Syria and Iraq. Had Bush never removed Saddam, there would have been no room for ISIS to gain an inch of land. But there wasn't much room for ISIS t gain an inch of land when Obama took over the reins either. His pullout of US forces from Iraq created a vacuum that ISIS soon filled.

So there is plenty of blame to go around. Had Bush refrained from foolishly invading Iraq, ISIS would not exist. Had Obama not foolishly pulled out US garrisons when he did, ISIS would have never gained any traction.

And it all starts with the neo con war that was fabricated after 9/11

There is no re writing this type of history. It's a form of blow back. This happens to be the worst kind

For the most part the same neocon/leftist cronies who manufactured support for the Iraq invasion were the political beneficiaries of the recklessly abrupt withdrawal.

It was common knowledge that the sudden power vacuum would be occupied by radicals, but anyone saying so was ironically deemed a "hawk", which had since gone out of style.

You may be deeply conditioned to dislike everything Orange Nazi Drumpf Arghhh!!! does but I doubt he will ever sink to the myopic pandering of Obama/McCain on issues of such scale. He's more resistant to manufactured societal whims.

Lol like trumps comments on North Korea. Legit get lost

Anyone who understands the interests of the involved parties, knows the strategically important areas.

You don't, hence you ducking the question.

Also, it's hilarious, are you really stating that Obama didn't arm AQ and Isis in Syria?

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/01/leaked-audio-obama-wanted-isis-to-grow/

a recording of Secretary of State John Kerry conversing with leaders of Syrian opposition groups is casting more light on his approach to ISIS, indicating his administration believed that allowing the Islamic State to grow would serve the White House’s objective of ousting Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Reports confirm Clinton's state department transferred weapons from Libya to Syria into the hands of AQ and Isis affiliates.

If that's not enough, here's a democrat saying it on CNN. Obama armed AQ and Isis and supported the genocide of 500k Syrians. This isn't an opinion, its a historical fact.

Nobody is denying that the Obama administration funded ISIS initially. This, along with a history of previous administrations doing the same thing, is a huge black mark on America. It was obvious before the Kerry tape leak.

The most important strategic zones are spread across country after country. This is Islam, so there are 100,000,000 different groups, allied with another 100,000,000 groups and ideologies. To pretend as if Obama could have just marched into city after city, taken back it all within months, yet chose not to, is absurd.

I dont buy the idea that Obama "leg kicked" them, and trump is changing the course entirely, and has single handedly taken out ISIS. it's an international effort, and if Obama was really the variable here, surely international and regional forces would be making gigantic, disproportionate strides today, in comparison to 2015-16, and that is not what is happening.

Maybe sped up by the bombing, but I dont buy the narrative.

Nobody is denying that the Obama administration funded ISIS initially. This, along with a history of previous administrations doing the same thing, is a huge black mark on America. It was obvious before the Kerry tape leak.

The most important strategic zones are spread across country after country. This is Islam, so there are 100,000,000 different groups, allied with another 100,000,000 groups and ideologies. To pretend as if Obama could have just marched into city after city, taken back it all within months, yet chose not to, is absurd.

I dont buy the idea that Obama "leg kicked" them, and trump is changing the course entirely, and has single handedly taken out ISIS. it's an international effort, and if Obama was really the variable here, surely international and regional forces would be making gigantic, disproportionate strides today, in comparison to 2015-16, and that is not what is happening.

Maybe sped up by the bombing, but I dont buy the narrative.

First off, you're exaggerating the numbers of groups to cover up the fact you don't know what you're talking about.

Second, study Islamic theology. Learn who the Mahdi is and where it is necessary to have the caliphate for his return.

1) why didn't Obama attack them there?

2) why, with one exception, did all Isis losses take place on the opposite side of where it mattered?

Obama let them survive and flourish where he wanted them. Don't take my word for it, take John Kerrys.

And it all starts with the neo con war that was fabricated after 9/11

There is no re writing this type of history. It's a form of blow back. This happens to be the worst kind
Yes, I think we agree on that. It all started when the US foolishly decided to invade Iraq. It was continued in a significant way by Obama's troop pullout in what was it, 2011 or so? That can't be rewritten either and will likely go down as Obama's biggest foreign policy blunder as the decision to invade will go down as Bush's.

Without both in tandem, none of us would have ever heard of ISIS.

Realistically there is nothing he will do that makes him as bad as Obama or Bush. He's better than Republicans and Democrats. So yea, these little non stories that come out don't bother me and I'd vote for him again pretty much no matter what. At worst I just wouldn't vote. If he approves QE 4, I won't vote for him.

Is this post serious? lmao

First off, you're exaggerating the numbers of groups to cover up the fact you don't know what you're talking about.

Second, study Islamic theology. Learn who the Mahdi is and where it is necessary to have the caliphate for his return.

1) why didn't Obama attack them there?

2) why, with one exception, did all Isis losses take place on the opposite side of where it mattered?

Obama let them survive and flourish where he wanted them. Don't take my word for it, take John Kerrys.

Um, do you think I actually think there are 100,000,000 Islamic groups? Really?

Dabiq, Syria was taken in 2016. While not huge strategically, for the Mahdi propaganda, it was HUGE.

They took Raqqa in 2016, which was the Syrian capitol for ISIS

Fallujah was taken when it was the hub for the ISIS leadership.

Mosul was taken. It is extremely important. It was ISIS' main source of oil fields. It was the main source of the taxes ISIS levied, as well as a major trading and transport hub for ISIS.

Obama leg kicked them by taking about half of their oil fields.

International forces took territory near Turkey, whilst creating a buffer zone on the border. This is very important.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that Obama, and now Trump's reluctance to simply march into city after city is probably due to the massive amount of human rights abuses ISIS would be willing to inflict upon civilians in defense of the city, alongside massive regional alliances and emnities.

It was the exact same with Al Qaeda.

Yes, I think we agree on that. It all started when the US foolishly decided to invade Iraq. It was continued in a significant way by Obama's troop pullout in what was it, 2011 or so? That can't be rewritten either and will likely go down as Obama's biggest foreign policy blunder as the decision to invade will go down as Bush's.

Without both in tandem, none of us would have ever heard of ISIS.

How long should we have stayed in Iraq. 50+ years. What timeline would've made your side happy? How many more trillions should be wasted? Just curious

Um, do you think I actually think there are 100,000,000 Islamic groups? Really?

Dabiq, Syria was taken in 2016. While not huge strategically, for the Mahdi propaganda, it was HUGE.

They took Raqqa in 2016, which was the Syrian capitol for ISIS

Fallujah was taken when it was the hub for the ISIS leadership.

Mosul was taken. It is extremely important. It was ISIS' main source of oil fields. It was the main source of the taxes ISIS levied, as well as a major trading and transport hub for ISIS.

Obama leg kicked them by taking about half of their oil fields.

International forces took territory near Turkey, whilst creating a buffer zone on the border. This is very important.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that Obama, and now Trump's reluctance to simply march into city after city is probably due to the massive amount of human rights abuses ISIS would be willing to inflict upon civilians in defense of the city, alongside massive regional alliances and emnities.

It was the exact same with Al Qaeda.

How did they take Raqqa when we're still fighting there?

Lol at Obama going hard after their oil. He refused to attack the trucks for fear of environmental damage. Hahahahahahahhaahahahaaaaa

How long should we have stayed in Iraq. 50+ years. What timeline would've made your side happy? How many more trillions should be wasted? Just curious
50 years is about long we stayed in Germany and Japan, and South Korea as well. So that's a pretty good guess imo.

Of course, most of that was us running bases out of their countries well after we had ceased heavily garrisoning them. But yeah, at least until things had stabilized a bit. Pulling out when Obama did was predictably disastrous, and he was sending troops back before leaving office because of it.

50 years is about long we stayed in Germany and Japan, and South Korea as well. So that's a pretty good guess imo.

Of course, most of that was us running bases out of their countries well after we had ceased heavily garrisoning them. But yeah, at least until things had stabilized a bit. Pulling out when Obama did was predictably disastrous, and he was sending troops back before leaving office because of it.

Well I don't think we should be in Iraq for 50 years and I doubt the American public would stomach that either.

How did they take Raqqa when we're still fighting there?

Lol at Obama going hard after their oil. He refused to attack the trucks for fear of environmental damage. Hahahahahahahhaahahahaaaaa

Raqqa has been systematically taken from ISIS. They've been holed up there for months. They're finished in Raqqa.

Thanks for conveniently ignoring the other examples. You have still not answered the initial question, which is how Trump has hastened their demise, considering they have been falling the fuck apart, systematically, for about two years now.

Well I don't think we should be in Iraq for 50 years and I doubt the American public would stomach that either.
I'm guessing that was Obama's arithmetic on the subject as well. It doesn't absolve him from the consequences of the actions he took, which most certainly was a disaster. There's been a lot of hard fighting to regain what he so airily surrendered too up his poll numbers. Stop being defensive for your guy for a sec and look at it for what it is. Why is that so hard for us all to do, whether it's Bush, Obama, or Trump?

By the end, I'm sure we'll have some Trump botch job to throw on the pile of American presidential errors in the ME.

Raqqa has been systematically taken from ISIS. They've been holed up there for months. They're finished in Raqqa.

Thanks for conveniently ignoring the other examples. You have still not answered the initial question, which is how Trump has hastened their demise, considering they have been falling the fuck apart, systematically, for about two years now.

I answered it it my first post. Here's a few concrete actions. He armed the Kurds. He also started bombing the shit out of Isis, instead of letting them flourish (which you were admittedly uninformed on). He changed the requirements for engaging the enemy.

Again, don't listen to me, listen to John Kerry. They let Isis thrive where they wanted them.

I'm guessing that was Obama's arithmetic on the subject as well. It doesn't absolve him from the consequences of the actions he took, which most certainly was a disaster. There's been a lot of hard fighting to regain what he so airily surrendered too up his poll numbers. Stop being defensive for your guy for a sec and look at it for what it is. Why is that so hard for us all to do, whether it's Bush, Obama, or Trump?

By the end, I'm sure we'll have some Trump botch job to throw on the pile of American presidential errors in the ME.

I go to the source of the issue, which happened to be the neo cons. You go to the source so you don't make the same mistakes over and over and over again.

The American people wanted out of that war. If we would've stayed for ten more years then pulled out the GOP would've cried as well and blamed whatever dem was in office. No time would have been enough for the GOP. Whether it was 5 years, 10 years, or 50 years.

Let's not forget it cost trillions of dollars and the end result for the tax payer was an area that was 1 million times worse than Hussein

Back