6 out of 10 Trump people who approve of Trump say they won't stop-- no matter what

Actually they decreased bombs dropped by 50%, considering massive numbers of civilians were being killed.

Congrats on that MOAB, which cost 117,000, and did not even stop the forces attacked from using the airfield for a single day.

Great job.

You've officially gone full potato. Keep watching that CNN though. It's keeping you embarrassingly uninformed...

PS, the moab was to destroy tunnels. Again, you're embarrassing yourself.

PPS, people die in war. Now countries will think twice about testing our resolve.

"The results are clear: Judging from Trump’s embrace of the use of air power — the signature tactic of U.S. military intervention — he is the most hawkish president in modern history. Under Trump, the United States has dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31, or 80 percent the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016. At this rate, Trump will exceed Obama’s last-year total by Labor Day.

In Iraq and Syria, data shows that the United States is dropping bombs at unprecedented levels. In July, the coalition to defeat the Islamic State (read: the United States) dropped 4,313 bombs, 77 percent more than it dropped last July. In June, the number was 4,848 — 1,600 more bombs than were dropped in any one month under President Barack Obama since the anti-ISIS campaign started three years ago.

In Afghanistan, the number of weapons released has also shot up since Trump took office. April saw more bombs dropped in the country since the height of Obama’s troop surge in 2012. That was also the month that the United States bombed Afghanistan’s Mamand Valley with the largest non-nuclear bomb ever dropped in combat.

Trump has also escalated U.S. military involvement in non-battlefield settings — namely Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan. In the last 193 days of the Obama presidency, there were 21 lethal counterterrorism operations across these three countries. Trump has quintupled that number, conducting at least 92 such operations in Yemen, seven in Somalia, and four in Pakistan."

You've officially gone full potato. Keep watching that CNN though. It's keeping you embarrassingly uninformed...

PS, the moab was to destroy tunnels. Again, you're embarrassing yourself.

PPS, people die in war. Now countries will think twice about testing our resolve.

"The results are clear: Judging from Trump’s embrace of the use of air power — the signature tactic of U.S. military intervention — he is the most hawkish president in modern history. Under Trump, the United States has dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31, or 80 percent the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016. At this rate, Trump will exceed Obama’s last-year total by Labor Day.

In Iraq and Syria, data shows that the United States is dropping bombs at unprecedented levels. In July, the coalition to defeat the Islamic State (read: the United States) dropped 4,313 bombs, 77 percent more than it dropped last July. In June, the number was 4,848 — 1,600 more bombs than were dropped in any one month under President Barack Obama since the anti-ISIS campaign started three years ago.

In Afghanistan, the number of weapons released has also shot up since Trump took office. April saw more bombs dropped in the country since the height of Obama’s troop surge in 2012. That was also the month that the United States bombed Afghanistan’s Mamand Valley with the largest non-nuclear bomb ever dropped in combat.

Trump has also escalated U.S. military involvement in non-battlefield settings — namely Yemen, Somalia, and Pakistan. In the last 193 days of the Obama presidency, there were 21 lethal counterterrorism operations across these three countries. Trump has quintupled that number, conducting at least 92 such operations in Yemen, seven in Somalia, and four in Pakistan."

Shit, I read the article wrong. He indeed is increasing bombings. I fail to see how this has really led to ISIS' downfall, considering once again, they had lost the majority of their territory from January 2016 to January 2017, under Obama's less heavy bombing policy. If bombing is one of the main reasons ISIS is losing, and not pressure from an international coalition militarily, why was ISIS losing so bad when bombing was lower?

I also fail to see how a single MOAB drop that killed 94 militants did great work to end ISIS.....

If the option is Trump or the shit Leftists are pushing, then Trump ALL DAY LONG.

Note: Trump was not even in my Top 5 choices, but the Leftists have gone so far that they are forcing people to choose a side.

Shit, I read the article wrong. He indeed is increasing bombings. I fail to see how this has really led to ISIS' downfall, considering once again, they had lost the majority of their territory from January 2016 to January 2017, under Obama's less heavy bombing policy. If bombing is one of the main reasons ISIS is losing, and not pressure from an international coalition militarily, why was ISIS losing so bad when bombing was lower?

I also fail to see how a single MOAB drop that killed 94 militants did great work to end ISIS.....

What part about Obama was arming AQ and Isis don't you get? There's no such thing as a moderate rebel.

Obama intentionally let the caliphate grow, and while the may have lost territory, they embedded themselves in the strongholds we're weeding them out from now.

The main reason they're on the brink of defeat is we're no longer supporting them.

The MOAB destroyed an important tunnel network.

Honestly, do you even pay attention?

Further confirms my theory that Americans are more brainwashed than North Koreans.

What part about Obama was arming AQ and Isis don't you get? There's no such thing as a moderate rebel.

Obama intentionally let the caliphate grow, and while the may have lost territory, they embedded themselves in the strongholds we're weeding them out from now.

The main reason they're on the brink of defeat is we're no longer supporting them.

The MOAB destroyed an important tunnel network.

Honestly, do you even pay attention?

Please address the fact that ISIS lost half of it's occupied cities in the period of time before Trump getting in office. Please, then show how exactly their demise has been hastened by Trump's bombing campaigns where it was not before he assumed office.

Thread title should say "6 out of 10 Trump people admit they have no integrity"

orangutan-getty.jpg

bill-maher-smoking-weed-marijuana-legalization.gif

Please address the fact that ISIS lost half of it's occupied cities in the period of time before Trump getting in office. Please, then show how exactly their demise has been hastened by Trump's bombing campaigns where it was not before he assumed office.

The cities they lost were of little importance.

Their actual caliphate grew in strength. Do you even know about the Mahdi, and why and where the religious caliphate is? That's right, you don't. So your homework is to go research the Mahdi. I won't even make fun of you the rest of this post. Once you understand this, every act committed by the terrorists will make sense.

Ok, the reason they lost territory under obama, but weren't defeated, is because obama was supporting them in Syria, in an effort to overthrow Assad, so the Qatar pipeline would flow to Europe, and further economically isolate Russia.

Obama traded a half million Syrian lives for that failed gamble.

Now, Trump stops supporting them in Syria, and massively increased bombing, as well as increasing support for on the ground forces. And he armed the Kurds.

Now you know. Go learn about the Mahdi now.

<TrumpWrong1>

He literally gave up on healthcare.

Gave up?

Sherbro, he was never even in the game. :)

He never tried to sell it, he never tried to make a "Bigly deal" with GOP (or Dem) politicians. He was of the mindset "I'm President Trump, you HAVE to do what I want." He literally told people (Republicans) "He's gonna get the votes! He'd BETTER get them!"

He's trying to rule by fear and (a General I know) says "Even the pages in Congress aren't afraid of him."

The cities they lost were of little importance.

Their actual caliphate grew in strength. Do you even know about the Mahdi, and why and where the religious caliphate is? That's right, you don't. So your homework is to go research the Mahdi. I won't even make fun of you the rest of this post. Once you understand this, every act committed by the terrorists will make sense.

Ok, the reason they lost territory under obama, but weren't defeated, is because obama was supporting them in Syria, in an effort to overthrow Assad, so the Qatar pipeline would flow to Europe, and further economically isolate Russia.

Obama traded a half million Syrian lives for that failed gamble.

Now, Trump stops supporting them in Syria, and massively increased bombing, as well as increasing support for on the ground forces. And he armed the Kurds.

Now you know. Go learn about the Mahdi now.

You know what, you're right
ihs%20isis%20map.jpg

I mean, look at this picture. ISIS got so much bigger with Obama's direction in 2015 and 2016. It's simply staggering, wouldn't you say?

I could give a dusty fuck about a Mahdi, whether it be from Khartoum, Riyadh, Baghdad or otherwise. The delusional rantings of a degenerate psychopath like Khamenei or his ilk inform nothing about the lives of a single thinking person.

You know what, you're right
ihs%20isis%20map.jpg

I mean, look at this picture. ISIS got so much bigger with Obama's direction in 2015 and 2016. It's simply staggering, wouldn't you say?

I could give a dusty fuck about a Mahdi, whether it be from Khartoum, Riyadh, Baghdad or otherwise. The delusional rantings of a degenerate psychopath like Khamenei or his ilk inform nothing about the lives of a single thinking person.

Who said they didn't shrink last year? Obama let them survive where he wanted them.

Also, lol at your map. It actually proves my point.

Now, again, go and study a little Islamic theology, everything will start making lots of sense. Until then you'll just keep embarrassing yourself.

Who said they didn't shrink last year? Obama let them survive where he wanted them.

Also, lol at your map. It actually proves my point.

Now, again, go and study a little Islamic theology, everything will start making lots of sense. Until then you'll just keep embarrassing yourself.

Read that sentence a few times to yourself. And then recoil at your own stupidity.

Read that sentence a few times to yourself. And then recoil at your own stupidity.

See, here you are embarrassing yourself again.

I told you, they lost places that didn't matter.

Now, take a nice close look at Raqqa. Hmm, I wonder what's so important about Raqqa. It's almost as if there was some kind of significance to that city.

I wonder if it has anything to do with that Mahdi bob keeps on telling me to study...

You're so laughably uninformed about the motives of all the players, you run around calling other people stupid, while to anyone with a slight bit of geopolitical knowledge, you're looking full potato. Ever consider you're as uninformed on this topic (importance of Isis/Islamic strongholds in Syria) as you are on the number of bombs dropped?

6 in 10 people who approve of Trump say they'll never, ever, ever stop approving

Ironic that 59% of Republicans said they thought his initial response to the attack was adequate and appropriate.

The highlighted above is because I find it intriguing that this group are among those who howl the loudest that blacks vote ~90% Democrat, an indication that they can't think for themselves, they say, and why blacks help to drive the Democrats with pure race politics, and yet only 55% of blacks said they would never reverse their disapproval of the man: 61% vs. 55%.

is-that-true-or-did-you-hear-it-on-cnn-23286941.png

See, here you are embarrassing yourself again.

I told you, they lost places that didn't matter.

Now, take a nice close look at Raqqa. Hmm, I wonder what's so important about Raqqa. It's almost as if there was some kind of significance to that city.

I wonder if it has anything to do with that Mahdi bob keeps on telling me to study...

You're so laughably uninformed about the motives of all the players, you run around calling other people stupid, while to anyone with a slight bit of geopolitical knowledge, you're looking full potato. Ever consider you're as uninformed on this topic (importance of Isis/Islamic strongholds in Syria) as you are on the number of bombs dropped?

Look at this guy. thinks all the gains of the last two years mean nothing, yet Trump is getting rid of everything with airstrikes. lol.

The difference between the headline and the content is why nobody sane takes CNN seriously anymore. They have completely given up the charade and embraced tabloid status. Alas...

I've never been a passionate Trump supporter but the sheer ridiculousness of most (all???) criticism towards him thus far has caused me to frequently defend his utter unremarkableness. You can observe it on this forum as a microcosm. The more hysterical the far-left criticism of Trump's presidency becomes, the more hesitant "normal" observers are to contribute to that criticism.

Bannon's departure has in my opinion been a bigger *actual* blow to his presidency than 8 months of leftist tantrums regarding his Tweet-crimes and hisbeing a secret FSB agent.

Bannon, Gorka, etc. are the president most of us voted for. Trump was the proxy; a famous business leader willing to listen to the intellectual wing of the right and dumb it down into handy slogans. The safer play would have been some cuckerino like Rubio (broadest potential voter pool).

Back