6 stabbed in Toronto

No, statistics are not racist, YOU'RE racist, and the sooner you admit it the sooner we can get on with the discussion.

So using your line of thinking Paige Vanzant could beat Fedor. Because you can't say a woman couldn't beat a man because that would be sexist.

You're using the same argument. I can't use statistics because they're racist.

Everyone knows Fedor would beat Paige, everyone knows gun violence is a problem in the black community. Ignoring the truth doesn't make you a crusader for women's/minorities rights. It doesn't help anyone.

As a woman of color in the US, I have no problem proclaiming we have a black crime problem. It has been made politically incorrect to talk about it (subversive racism sees that the problem is not fixed - "it's just blacks dying in astronomical numbers"...smh). This subversive racism against blacks perpetrated by the liberal point of view, also put forth by the mainstream media plantation, is that all black failings are the fault of whites. All this is of course, is nonsense.

The issue of gun violence against others is a cultural problem, not an ownership problem, since gun ownership is higher among whites.

This brings us to the problem that cannot be publicly spoken because voices of reason are silenced through subversive racists in the name of political correctness, which further perpetrates the cultural breakdown in the American black community.

Until this reality is acknowledged and racist politically correct notions are dismissed, no progress will occur.
giphy.gif

@Falsedawn

So using your line of thinking Paige Vanzant could beat Fedor. Because you can't say a woman couldn't beat a man because that would be sexist.

You're using the same argument. I can't use statistics because they're racist.

Everyone knows Fedor would beat Paige, everyone knows gun violence is a problem in the black community. Ignoring the truth doesn't make you a crusader for women's/minorities rights. It doesn't help anyone.

Are you high? What the fuck are you on about? Get back in your cage Mongo, play time is over. <45>

As a woman of color in the US, I have no problem proclaiming we have a black crime problem. It has been made politically incorrect to talk about it (subversive racism sees that the problem is not fixed - "it's just blacks dying in astronomical numbers"...smh). This subversive racism against blacks perpetrated by the liberal point of view, also put forth by the mainstream media plantation, is that all black failings are the fault of whites. All this is of course, is nonsense.

The issue of gun violence against others is a cultural problem, not an ownership problem, since gun ownership is higher among whites.

This brings us to the problem that cannot be publicly spoken because voices of reason are silenced through subversive racists in the name of political correctness, which further perpetrates the cultural breakdown in the American black community.

Until this reality is acknowledged and racist politically correct notions are dismissed, no progress will occur.

Right, it's a cultural problem, not a socioeconomic problem. You're a woman of colour like Roy Moore is into milfs, you lying twat.

You can't have civil discussions with lying racist degenerate trailer trash wingnut fucks.
I hope you are trolling, for your sake. You seem committed to it, if you are. Literally everyone else in here is being civil, lol.

Im not pro gun, btw, but the numbers these guys have presented show little correlation between gun ownership and homicide.....

Nah, on second thought, youve been too ridiculous, you are trolling. Good job.

good post, btw.

I hope you are trolling, for your sake. You seem committed to it, if you are. Literally everyone else in here is being civil, lol.

Im not pro gun, btw, but the numbers these guys have presented show little correlation between gun ownership and homicide.....

Nah, on second thought, youve been too ridiculous, you are trolling. Good job.

The numbers? Like the bullshit debunked Switzerland/Honduras comparison? You really are a fucking idiot. Go back to eating crayons you wingnut dolt.

Right, it's a cultural problem, not a socioeconomic problem. You're a woman of colour like Roy Moore is into milfs, you lying twat.

So you're calling us racist for pointing out statistics but you just called a woman of colour a "lying twat"

You're completely fucked. Get help.

So you're calling us racist for pointing out statistics but you just called a woman of colour a "lying twat"

He has got to be joking. Ive never seen this amount of bold contradiction. As funny as he is, he should probably be banned or dubbed because he is derailing the shit out of this theead, and being really insulting to any who believe there is a person actually like this (which i dont).

I called out a lying fuck for pretending to be something they're not in the hopes of making their bullshit opinion carry more weight. And your statistics are inaccurate nonsense that you use to hide your racism.

He has got to be joking. Ive never seen this amount of bold contradiction. As funny as he is, he should probably be banned or dubbed because he is derailing the shit out of this theead, and being really insulting to any who believe there is a person actually like this (which i dont).

A few years ago I would have thought he was just trolling but the insanity on the left has cultivated this attitude. I think he's 100% legit.

Moron, the bold contradiction is you wingnut goofs pretending not to be racist while claiming blacks are inherently more violent than whites.

A few years ago I would have thought he was just trolling but the insanity on the left has cultivated this attitude. I think he's 100% legit.
Ya, you know, that is a good point....
He is either laughing it up with every post, or he is throwing knives into the Trump poster on his wall, wrapped up in an Isis flag, jerking off to Antifa warpig pics..... ya, I could see it, actually

That join date is really throwing me off.

Moron, the bold contradiction is you wingnut goofs pretending not to be racist while claiming blacks are inherently more violent than whites.
You are inherently more violent than us. Lets start there. Tell me about your father.

Timestamp with hand or get memed to death.

<puh-lease75>

I called out a lying fuck for pretending to be something they're not in the hopes of making their bullshit opinion carry more weight. And your statistics are inaccurate nonsense that you use to hide your racism.

RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!

That's all I hear.

Back