6 stabbed in Toronto

So you are going to make up lies because you disagree with someone? That's all that needs to be said about your character and another reason for you to be ignored.

Oh please don't ignore me you lying racist mutt, what will I do without your bullshit lies and ignorant posts?

Cause that's all you are.

Ok so now that we've established I'm a racist what should we do about gun violence in the black community?

I can already see the clouds parting and the birds singing in Chicago because uptheirons called out all the racists in this thread. Good work!

Ok so now that we've established I'm a racist what should we do about gun violence in the black community?

I can already see the clouds parting and the birds singing in Chicago because uptheirons called out all the racists in this thread. Good work!

I'll answer when you tell me what we can do about all the white mass shooters ;)

I'll answer when you tell me what we can do about all the white mass shooters ;)

I think they should all rot in prison. So you're on board for that with all the blacks that have shot and killed people too right?

I didn't ask how they should be punished, but what can be done to deal with the problem.

And here's something I was just sent. Don't question the big dog, cause the big dog's always right.

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=105339652

Stop equating a few mass shootings with daily gun violence in the black community. I'm not letting those scumbags off the hook but they had different motivations for what they did. Some shot Republicans, some were on medication, some were probably sick of being called racists, etc.

Chicago has the equivalent of Las Vegas every month. It's gang culture. Just because the main stream media wants to push white male mass shooting stories to the top and not report on other shootings it doesn't mean the numbers are close at all.

Stop equating a few mass shootings with daily gun violence in the black community. I'm not letting those scumbags off the hook but they had different motivations for what they did. Some shot Republicans, some were on medication, some were probably sick of being called racists, etc.

Chicago has the equivalent of Las Vegas every month. It's gang culture. Just because the main stream media wants to push white male mass shooting stories to the top and not report on other shootings it doesn't mean the numbers are close at all.

"Some shot Republicans, some were on medication, some were probably sick of being called racists, etc"

Already making excuses <45><45><45><45>

Seriously though, what should we do about all the white male mass shooters? Should white men of a certain age group be profiled or forbidden from accessing guns? What say you?

"Some shot Republicans, some were on medication, some were probably sick of being called racists, etc"

Already making excuses <45><45><45><45>

Seriously though, what should we do about all the white male mass shooters? Should white men of a certain age group be profiled or forbidden from accessing guns? What say you?

You're just using the "white male mass shooter" excuse as a way to make what's happening in the black community seem less grim. It's not helping anyone by equating the two issues and it shows you're either stupid or manipulative.

Until someone sits you down and puts the statistics in front of your fucking face I'm done wasting my time.

You're just using the "white male mass shooter" excuse as a way to make what's happening in the black community seem less grim. It's not helping anyone by equating the two issues and it shows you're either stupid or manipulative.

Until someone sits you down and puts the statistics in front of your fucking face I'm done wasting my time.

What statistics? Like the one that shows almost all mass shooters are white men?

What statistics? Like the one that shows almost all mass shooters are white men?

You have leaders in the black community pleading with the youth to stop the violence, mothers crying because their kid got killed over a pair of Jordan's and you're going to trot out your soapbox and yell "...BUT WHITE MALES!!!!"

Fuck off. No one's buying your shit anymore.

You have leaders in the black community pleading with the youth to stop the violence, mothers crying because their kid got killed over a pair of Jordan's and you're going to trot out your soapbox and yell "...BUT WHITE MALES!!!!"

Fuck off. No one's buying your shit anymore.

If only there was a way to prevent the unlimited dissemination of the certain object that's used in those crimes............................

If only there was a way to prevent the unlimited dissemination of the certain object that's used in those crimes............................

Ya, Chicago has a strict anti gun policy. Try again.

You don't see white males in Manitoba killing each other over snow shoes. Maybe if they watched World Star Hip Hop on repeat all day they might start.

Ya, Chicago has a strict anti gun policy. Try again.

You don't see white males in Manitoba killing each other over snow shoes. Maybe if they watched World Star Hip Hop on repeat all day they might start.

And most of the guns in Chicago come from neighbouring states. Try again, retard.

And most of the guns in Chicago come from neighbouring states. Try again, retard.

So responsible gun owners should have to disarm because some idiot wants to emulate his favourite rapper? Now apply this logic to EVERYTHING and see how many times it comes back to affect you.

At least I admitted that white mass shooters should rot in jail or be executed. If it were up to you you'd be handing out college scholarships to Crips.

Alienated and socially awkward are much of these shooters. Combine that with SSRI medications and you have a recipe for disaster. Many of these subjects are suicidal and decide if they're going to take a dirt nap, then every one else should too. They are misanthropes.

Why don't these shooters in inner cities get labeled as spree killers or serial killers? Many of them have 5, 10 and 20 bodies to their name by the time they are arrested or killed themselves. Because the liberals don't want to change a thing. These people are committing genocide in their own neighborhoods and liberals are happy to see it continue.

It's racist to label a gang banger who's murdered multiple people a serial killer. He's just keeping it real.

So responsible gun owners should have to disarm because some idiot wants to emulate his favourite rapper? Now apply this logic to EVERYTHING and see how many times it comes back to affect you.

At least I admitted that white mass shooters should rot in jail or be executed. If it were up to you you'd be handing out college scholarships to Crips.

When did I write that black criminals shouldn't be punished? Show me ONE quote. Betcha can't....

Back