6 Year Old Girl Killed in FL Dog Attack

Like I said all you are doing at this point is appealing to others because you have nothing left.

I'm making fun of you, and have been for days. You're too dumb to pick up on it. You either can't or don't read, and it's amazing how badly you own yourself and don't even seem to realize it.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of your post , and that your foolish pride is on full display. If I wanted to I could make you reply to inane comments for the rest of the weekend.......really think about that and what it says about you.

The way you just blasted right past this was incredible. Then, to make matters worse for you, you doubled down on it by going on a full rant in response. I've been getting you to respond to inane comments for days. I won this argument days ago when I asked you to explain surplus killing and your only response was "I don't even know what that is, therefore I win". I mean, I'd won much earlier than that, but that was the absolute final nail in the coffin.

The idea isn't that I need an apology it's just that I'm arguing with a group of infants when ever I walk into these threads. If you actually decided to follow the conversations I would be astonished if you agreed with anything fuck head over there had to say. The only reason you are in here isn't because you are on board with ant specific argument but rather because we have disagreed in the past. And considering the past I know you didn't come in here with any substance to be had.

For an argument relevant to the topic? Go ahead and post it, otherwise piss off.

What am I supposed to be trying to convince you or any other fence rider out there of any way ? Do I really care? There are zero pits or dogos or cane corsos in my neighborhood , because generally attorneys and physicians don't own large powerful breeds with a bred in propensity to attack other similarly sized animals.

You keep up the good fight , son. Ill keep existing in my bubble, largely insulated from ignorant peasants that feel they need a dangerous breed to fill some void in their soul that a lab or English setter would otherwise fill.

Your pit like determination in these threads is very impressive , ill give you that. If only you could direct it in a useful direction? ......may be once you get a little age on you ?

I'm making fun of you, and have been for days. You're too dumb to pick up on it. You either can't or don't read, and it's amazing how badly you own yourself and don't even seem to realize it.

The way you just blasted right past this was incredible. Then, to make matters worse for you, you doubled down on it by going on a full rant in response. I've been getting you to respond to inane comments for days. I won this argument days ago when I asked you to explain surplus killing and your only response was "I don't even know what that is, therefore I win". I mean, I'd won much earlier than that, but that was the absolute final nail in the coffin.
Oh no im fully aware you have been trolling this whole time. This has never escaped me. I just find it hysterical because I can make you put in more effort than you would like when I respond to them every single time.

It's as if you currently aren't in here a week later pulling the same shit to no avail.

When you argue with everyone 24/7 because you're rude and confrontational but it's always everyone else at fault, never you.

What am I supposed to be trying to convince you or any other fence rider out there of any way ? Do I really care? There are zero pits or dogos or cane corsos in my neighborhood , because generally attorneys and physicians don't own large powerful breeds with a bred in propensity to attack other similarly sized animals.

You keep up the good fight , son. Ill keep existing in my bubble, largely insulated from ignorant peasants that feel they need a dangerous breed to fill some void in their soul that a lab or English setter would otherwise fill.

Your pit like determination in these threads is very impressive , ill give you that. If only you could direct it in a useful direction? ......may be once you get a little age on you ?
Attorneys shouldn't be owning these dogs if they aren't experienced since they are dangerous. They should do what most other people do now adays and stick to designer inbreds and make Instagram accounts to show them off.

Meh with more age on me I hardly think our world views will coincide but in the mean time if you plan on getting a setter or a lab do get it trained, dog attacks can happen at any time despite what profession or what high class neighborhood your bubble is located in.

I think he makes a good point though. We always have to find something to hate or be pissed at.

So... we wipe pitbulls out, then we move on to wiping out German shepard's, then we eliminate those evil Weiner dogs .. it never ends.
There are only a handful of large aggressive dogs, we can get rid of them all.

Oh no im fully aware you have been trolling this whole time. This has never escaped me. I just find it hysterical because I can make you put in more effort than you would like when I respond to them every single time.

It's as if you currently aren't in here a week later pulling the same shit to no avail.

Wow..... it's... as... if you... aren't... even reading... my.. posts...

EDIT: Notice that I just gave you yet another chance to sort of redeem yourself by explaining surplus killing and you once again just went "nope" and went about your day, acting like you'd won. I feel bad for you.

Wow..... it's... as... if you... aren't... even reading... my.. posts...

EDIT: Notice that I just gave you yet another chance to sort of redeem yourself by explaining surplus killing and you once again just went "nope" and went about your day, acting like you'd won. I feel bad for you.
It's.....as...if....you....think..... there's..... something.....to.....read.

Surplus killing? You brought it up and now I'm supposed to explain it for you? I know you like to say things like terriers aren't terriers and that dogos are Brazilian pit bulls and wishing it all away by self admitting trollish behavior but the last thing I'm gonna do is explain the nonesense that comes out of your posts.

It's.....as...if....you....think..... there's..... something.....to.....read.

Surplus killing? You brought it up and now I'm supposed to explain it for you? I know you like to say things like terriers aren't terriers and that dogos are Brazilian pit bulls and wishing it all away by self admitting trollish behavior but the last thing I'm gonna do is explain the nonesense that comes out of your posts.

Oh look. A dodge.

I already flat out posed it to you. Again. You dodged it. Again. For the fourth time in a row. In this particular instance of our discussion.
The onus is on you to explain it and it's significance which you are refusing to do. Saying "surplus killing" isn't an argument. Explain your argument and I'll address it, I'm not explaining it for you.

The onus is on you to explain it and it's significance which you are refusing to do. Saying "surplus killing" isn't an argument. Explain your argument and I'll address it, I'm not explaining it for you.

Once again, Irony. I literally asked you to explain it, when you said predatory animals don't have an instinctual need to kill. Your response was "I don't even know what that means". (Posts like this is why I won this debate a long time ago).

Once again, Irony. I literally asked you to explain it, when you said predatory animals don't have an instinctual need to kill. Your response was "I don't even know what that means". (Posts like this is why I won this debate a long time ago).

I'm just going to wait until you explain surplus killing and why it's significant to the topic and how this somehow implies I was owned.

In other words Make a point.

Back