6 Year Old Girl Killed in FL Dog Attack

Probably one of the worst ways to go, being some animals food, and six years old at that SMH. Alot of people these days worship thier pets and love dogs more than people, you hear their comments often: " Dogs only know unconditional love" " Dogs are gods angels sent from heaven" blah, blah, blah.

Stop personifying the fucking animal. Its panting, not smiling or laughing. Dogs like people are capable of many emotions: sadness, love, anger, hate, etc. They are not "pure' they are not ' Gods angels' or any other BS, just because its cute and it amuses you in a selfish way it doesn't mean it isn't what it is: an animal, a carnivore.

You take an animal away from its brothers/sisters/mother, mutilate their genitals so they can't reproduce and put a leash on it and all of a sudden you act altruistic and condemning of cultures that eat the animal, yet having ownership of an animal for your own entertainment is not any less immoral? BS.

And yes Pitbulls are often more dangerous due to Human interference, we created the problem so we must fix it and theres an humane way to do it, limit breeding of the breed and let the ones around die off and kill off the ones that are too far gone.

Last edited:
Probably one of the worst ways to go, being someone else's food, and six years old at that SMH. Alot of people these days worship thier pets and love dogs more than people, you hear their comments often: " Dogs only know unconditional love" " Dogs are gods angels sent from heaven" blah, blah, blah.

Stop personifying the fucking animal. Its panting, not smiling or laughing. Dogs like people are capable of many emotions: sadness, love, anger, hate, etc. They are not "pure' they are not ' Gods angels' or any other BS, just because its cute and it amuses you in a selfish way it doesn't mean it isn't what it is: an animal, a carnivore.

You take an animal away from its brothers/sisters/mother, mutilate their genitals so they can't reproduce and put a leash on it and all of a sudden you act altruistic and condemning of cultures that eat the animal, yet having ownership of an animal for your own entertainment is not any less immoral? BS.

And yes Pitbulls are often more dangerous due to Human interference, we created the problem so we must fix it and theres an humane way to do it, limit breeding of the breed and let the ones around die off and kill off the ones that are too far gone.

Bingo

What a pointless breed of dog.
Actually true APBT's have more purpose and function than 90% of the designer dogs we see all over Instagram accounts today. They are a working breed, by definition they are far from pointless.

Tragic. Sad.
Probably one of the worst ways to go, being some animals food, and six years old at that SMH. Alot of people these days worship thier pets and love dogs more than people, you hear their comments often: " Dogs only know unconditional love" " Dogs are gods angels sent from heaven" blah, blah, blah.

You seem like you'd be real fun at parties.

I spend at least an hour every day working and training my dog. I get the distinct impression that other people who I see with dogs don't put in a fraction of that time. I hear people all the time speak full english sentences at their dogs. That's a sure sign they've not done any training. To a dog, the command "Come" and the phrase "Hey, come on over here" are two completely different things. The dog doesn't understand language or words. It knows sounds.

My anecdotal point is that it scares me how many people don't actively train/socialize their dogs. I was at the river with my pup a few months ago and this guy had his pitbull tied to the back of his truck, but this little bastard was going nuts. I carry one of these in my truck, so I had it unfolded and stuck in the ground next to me just incase he got loose (one of those times when I wish I carried in my vehicle):

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.news4jax.com/news/6-year-old-girl-dies-in-dog-attack-dog-in-quarantine

Dogs of peace strike again. Pit bull terrier “likely to be euthanized” after the incident. It’s not the breed guys, remember, a gang of Dachshunds killed a woman!

It's not the breed. It's the fact that there's significantly more pitbulls and mutts that look enough like pitbulls to be claimed as pits. They take up literally around 15% of the dog population. The next most popular breed is the golden retriever at just 1% of the dog population.

So if you account for that incredibly large gap in populations then pitbulls aren't really responsible for a larger percentage of attacks. If any other breed of a similar size was in place of pitbulls you would be talking shit about that one and how it's a "Dog of Peace".

If you take the publicly available data, you can do the math yourself and see that pitbulls aren't anymore likely to attack than any other dog breed. They're just the most popular dog in the United States by far. Plus they are incredibly cheap compared to other breeds like mastiffs, dobermans, et cetera so they are more likely to be kept by poor trash who can't afford to properly train and keep their dogs. So you wind up with tons of high energy dogs that don't get treated right and don't ever get exercised and properly socialized that wind up going psycho.

It's not the dog, it's the culture. If there were tons of Cane Corsos (my dog) running around instead of pitbulls and pitbull mixes, there would be just as many attacks and fatalities.

1)dog fighting creates killer dogs
2)pit rescues try to home these dogs irresponsibly(at times) this leads to "family" dogs that are just killers in waiting.
3) if you raise a dog from a pup correctly, it doesnt matter what breed it is, it wont bite you
4) Banning a dog breed is just as moronic as banning one specific type of rifle(AK47s are BAD!). If you are scared of dogs stay away from them.

I would support laws that punish dog owners for there actions in most situations. I absolutely advocate for anyone involved with dogfighting to spend a lifetime in prison. It does nothing but endanger our society for the entertainment of heartless criminals.

Its not the breed, its how they are raised. If you cant understand that you are an idiot. And statistics are pointless because they will always be skewed by the idiots involed with dogfighting and the by products that come from that environment.
Millions of pitbulls dont harm anyone.

<{cruzshake}>

Nah, you’re just a moron who likes to put his own twist on things, even when faced with actual statistics. My guess is you own one.

Upwards of 75% of fatal dog attacks in the states comes from shitbulls.

Owners and advocates of them are the worst and beyond reason. I’ll just hope your dog doesn’t kill any kids.

I like your logic in point 3. Millions of people that smoke die from conditions unrelated to their smoking. Your logic suggests that smoking is actually safe. “If taught how to smoke correctly from a young age, smoking won’t harm you”

Idiotic. I hope you don’t have kids.

It's not the breed. It's the fact that there's significantly more pitbulls and mutts that look enough like pitbulls to be claimed as pits. They take up literally around 15% of the dog population. The next most popular breed is the golden retriever at just 1% of the dog population.

So if you account for that incredibly large gap in populations then pitbulls aren't really responsible for a larger percentage of attacks. If any other breed of a similar size was in place of pitbulls you would be talking shit about that one and how it's a "Dog of Peace".

If you take the publicly available data, you can do the math yourself and see that pitbulls aren't anymore likely to attack than any other dog breed. They're just the most popular dog in the United States by far. Plus they are incredibly cheap compared to other breeds like mastiffs, dobermans, et cetera so they are more likely to be kept by poor trash who can't afford to properly train and keep their dogs. So you wind up with tons of high energy dogs that don't get treated right and don't ever get exercised and properly socialized that wind up going psycho.

It's not the dog, it's the culture. If there were tons of Cane Corsos (my dog) running around instead of pitbulls and pitbull mixes, there would be just as many attacks and fatalities.

Can you please give me some citation to back up the claim that pit bulls are the most common dog in the United States? Because everything I’ve read disagrees with your assessment and puts the number closer to around 5% of US dogs are Pitts. Making their attack numbers and caused deaths a shockingly disproportionate number.

Can you please give me some citation to back up the claim that pit bulls are the most common dog in the United States? Because everything I’ve read disagrees with your assessment and puts the number closer to around 5% of US dogs are Pitts. Making their attack numbers and caused deaths a shockingly disproportionate number.

I'm not sure where you even got 5% because a simple Google search points this out at 20%, which is higher than I'm even using for my stats. You might be using the lower figure of "purebred" American Pitbull Terrier. Since this is a breed that's barely recognized officially, and the majority are actually just mutts that are identified as pitbulls because of their features. Since they never call a pitbull mutts a mutt, and they only blame the pitbull in that figure it's important to ensure you include those in your population figures. When you do combine those statistics to get a final figure you'll see that it's roughly 10% to 25% of the total dog population. If you take the medium of those figures, it's a solid 15%.

So yes, pitbulls are responsible for a substantial number of attacks and fatalities but that figure is also clearly proportional to their total relative population. If you replaced all those pitbulls with mastiffs that you could get for free on every corner, it would be mastiffs that you're hating instead. If you replaced all those pitbulls with dobermans that you could get for free on every corner, it would be dobermans that you're hating instead.

I'm not sure where you even got 5% because a simple Google search points this out at 20%, which is higher than I'm even using for my stats. You might be using the lower figure of "purebred" American Pitbull Terrier. Since this is a breed that's barely recognized officially, and the majority are actually just mutts that are identified as pitbulls because of their features. Since they never call a pitbull mutts a mutt, and they only blame the pitbull in that figure it's important to ensure you include those in your population figures. When you do combine those statistics to get a final figure you'll see that it's roughly 10% to 25% of the total dog population. If you take the medium of those figures, it's a solid 15%.

So yes, pitbulls are responsible for a substantial number of attacks and fatalities but that figure is also clearly proportional to their total relative population. If you replaced all those pitbulls with mastiffs that you could get for free on every corner, it would be mastiffs that you're hating instead. If you replaced all those pitbulls with dobermans that you could get for free on every corner, it would be dobermans that you're hating instead.

Link me to something man, I’ll believe it. I just can’t find anything indicating the number is that high
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/pictures/most-popular-dog-breeds-in-the-u-s/

That article, while being stupid as fuck (I know), doesn’t list them in the top 10.

Even if they make up 15% of US dogs, the fatality number is still incredibly disproportionate.

I think you’re doing the pitbull advocate spin. Fact is they were bred for game fighting and bull baiting. They attack and kill people, often times kids, at alarming numbers.

I don’t care for your hypothetical. Total nonsense. This isn’t up for debate, they’re violent by nature.

It is my contention that this rhetoric is dangerous and misleading. Why dogs attack are because something sets off their prey drive or defensive instincts. This isn't complicated stuff and it's not different for the pit bull.

What's the confusion with the how of pitbulls attacking?

This is why it's hard to take you seriously. There are dogs that are much more efficient at taking people out and the statistics are so heavily distorted its next to impossible to quantify a true number for the APBT.

Prey drive + gameness+ inbreeding + terrible ownership + stupid parenting = the pitbull issue.

You going on about its innate desire to kill is not only stupid but harmful.

This is a very awkward paragraph.
You are scared of the sensationalized highly distorted stats made up of 3 or more breeds including mutts. Yes I get it it's frightening to look at those numbers.

We can do without the "killing machine" speech.

Agreed. There are many dogs that are currently horrible for the average owner.

No the question is what's the solution? Banning them is ineffective as has been shown in ontario so what do you suggest to lower the attack/fatality rates?
I'm not going to keep repeating myself.

Your initial paragraph is incomplete as you leave out 'selective breeding across decades' as a reason for why they attack. Temperament breeding is the main reason Golden Retriever attack humans less than PitBulls. That is not an unimportant factor.

and the solution is license the owners and do not allow the dogs to domiciled within dense city borders.

I spend at least an hour every day working and training my dog. I get the distinct impression that other people who I see with dogs don't put in a fraction of that time. I hear people all the time speak full english sentences at their dogs. That's a sure sign they've not done any training. To a dog, the command "Come" and the phrase "Hey, come on over here" are two completely different things. The dog doesn't understand language or words. It knows sounds.

My anecdotal point is that it scares me how many people don't actively train/socialize their dogs. I was at the river with my pup a few months ago and this guy had his pitbull tied to the back of his truck, but this little bastard was going nuts. I carry one of these in my truck, so I had it unfolded and stuck in the ground next to me just incase he got loose (one of those times when I wish I carried in my vehicle):

s-l300.jpg

What kind of dog do you have?

none of this would have happened if that dog was a registered American citizen

I wouldn't have any dog that ever showed aggression towards me or my family. I had a lab once that growled at me when I walked by his food bowl. 00 buckshot to the head gave him his attitude adjustment swiftly.

19f.4604

I'm not going to keep repeating myself.

Your initial paragraph is incomplete as you leave out 'selective breeding across decades' as a reason for why they attack. Temperament breeding is the main reason Golden Retriever attack humans less than Pit Bulls. That is not an unimportant factor.

and the solution is license the owners and do not allow the dogs to domiciled within dense city borders.
You are tripping over your own argument. I've already recognized the gameness and prey drive that has been bred into these dogs. You just can't read, not my fault.

Im not saying these dogs are lambs. They are dangerous and not just anyone should own them but you are ignoring the biggest factors because "selective breeding". The reason you flounder around so much is because you cannot comprehend that this breed is hardly a homogeneous one after years of mixed breeding and you are raving on about some stringent breeding protocol that is apparently being followed by back yard breeders as if coming out of some holy pit bull breeding bible. It's disingenuous and flat out ignorant and doesn't address the issue.

Tell me if this is an unimportant factor. The pit bull throughout the years.
941938ca11457ccaa00478c6b0552c84.jpg

7f2e9ad0de5050aa643ce3dc802832d9.jpg

325884986c9988fd7d0681c0dd2bd09c.jpg

vs

world-biggest-pitbull-the-hulk-dark-dynasty-k9-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

rybos-bullies.jpg

If you actually think these dogs are all the same and that this sort of whacked out breeding isn't plaguing this breed than i have a bridge to sell you.

Back