600 Russian Troll/Bot Accounts Tweeting #guncontrolnow

Again, you can't stay on topic because you realize that this specific issue is not a microcosm of your narrative, which is intellectually challenging to you. Believe it or not, world history is not a composite of moral identical pieces. The United States may be a more nefarious actor than Russia actor, but that does not permit Russia to do anything it wants and it does not foreclose the United States' interest in political sovereignty and not having other countries actively sowing discord in our country.

China and Iran are irrelevant, although I'm probably the most vehement Iran defender on this forum. This has nothing to do with the "sin" of having power, but the undeniable reality of electoral interference and its threat to the operational status of our state.

I think you have selective outrage, which is why I need to point to the hypocrisy of your position to prove this point.

I'm sure you do want to keep this conversation to the very limited scope of just Russia's actions here, but that doesn't rebutt my position that you are guilty of selective outrage. That you don't care that AIAPAC is a far greater threat to our sovereignty then Russia is. You don't care that we probably pioneered the tactic of intelligence operations in other nations elections.

Look, you want to do something about foreign influence in US government, let's do that. Let's pass laws on lobbying, campaign donations, advertising in elections, including the use of bots, but whatever those laws are, they need to apply to everyone.

If this is a call to more sanctions against Russia, I don't give a shit. The sanctions don't work. Russia is a self sustaining economy. They made it through 40$ a barrel oil. Sanctions aren't shit to them.

I think in reality, Russian election meddling is a cover story for the absolute failure by democrats in losing a wave election when Donald Fucking Trump was the opposition leader.

How fucking shitty must the American people think the democrats are, for trump to even be able to have a wet dream about becoming president.

That is why we are talking about Russian election meddling.

Maybe the Kremlin doesn't like seeing innocent children being gunned down every day?

Apparently the U.S. government is O.K. with it though.

Again, you can't stay on topic because you realize that this specific issue is not a microcosm of your narrative, which is intellectually challenging to you. Believe it or not, world history is not a composite of moral identical pieces. The United States may be a more nefarious actor than Russia actor, but that does not permit Russia to do anything it wants and it does not foreclose the United States' interest in political sovereignty and not having other countries actively sowing discord in our country.

China and Iran are irrelevant, although I'm probably the most vehement Iran defender on this forum. This has nothing to do with the "sin" of having power, but the undeniable reality of electoral interference and its threat to the operational status of our state.

So you're worried about Russian influence on your election but don't mind consistently ignoring the over-reaching influence of lobbyist groups like the NRA, Big Pharma, the military industrial complex, etc?

So you're worried about Russian influence on your election but don't mind consistently ignoring the over-reaching influence of lobbyist groups like the NRA, Big Pharma, the military industrial complex, etc?

If this was supposed to be making fun of @VivaRevolution 's silly diversionary tactics and histrionics to avoid actually talking about an issue, then well done.

If this was supposed to be making fun of @VivaRevolution 's silly diversionary tactics and histrionics to avoid actually talking about an issue, then well done.

I just find the American outrage that Russians "meddled" with their elections pretty amusing.

You do the exact same thing to the Russians and practically every relevant country there is, not to mention letting your own democratic processes be completely and utterly controlled by big business.

I think you have selective outrage, which is why I need to point to the hypocrisy of your position to prove this point.

You're not stupid enough to not see the irony in this statement.

Also, I'm on the fucking front lines when it comes to protesting American imperialism and overtures towards Venezuela, Cuba, and Iran. I don't just virtue signal about it on the internet and use it to excuse obtuse and two-dimensional understandings of international events.

I'm sure you do want to keep this conversation to the very limited scope of just Russia's actions here, but that doesn't rebutt my position that you are guilty of selective outrage. That you don't care that AIAPAC is a far greater threat to our sovereignty then Russia is. You don't care that we probably pioneered the tactic of intelligence operations in other nations elections.

So you're admitting that you cannot make an argument on this topic and need to continually try to change the subject?

That's not me being "selectively outraged." That's me being able to separate events from one another. I can be critical of one thing without it infringing on my opinion of another.

All your doing is a "BUT OBAMA" argument to excuse your ignorance.

Look, you want to do something about foreign influence in US government, let's do that. Let's pass laws on lobbying, campaign donations, advertising in elections, including the use of bots, but whatever those laws are, they need to apply to everyone.

Agreed.

Still beside the point.

If this is a call to more sanctions against Russia, I don't give a shit. The sanctions don't work. Russia is a self sustaining economy. They made it through 40$ a barrel oil. Sanctions aren't shit to them.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I think in reality, Russian election meddling is a cover story for the absolute failure by democrats in losing a wave election when Donald Fucking Trump was the opposition leader.

How fucking shitty must the American people think the democrats are, for trump to even be able to have a wet dream about becoming president.

That is why we are talking about Russian election meddling.

LOL

That's why Republicans in Congress, in the Executive, and in Intelligence all realize the evidence, appreciate its significance, and agree that it's a big deal?

It's hilarious that, as historically unprecedented the hyperpartisanship and lack of principle of the GOP may be, even they are more impartial than you.

I just find the American outrage that Russians "meddled" with their elections pretty amusing.

You do the exact same thing to the Russians and practically every relevant country there is, not to mention letting your own democratic processes be completely and utterly controlled by big business.

Agreed.

But we can be concerned with both. The problem is that the people saying "Russian interference is fake news" are the same people opposing campaign finance reform, downward distribution of wealth, end to neoliberal corruption of public policy, and other things that we are also concerned about re our political functionality.

You're not stupid enough to not see the irony in this statement.

Also, I'm on the fucking front lines when it comes to protesting American imperialism and overtures towards Venezuela, Cuba, and Iran. I don't just virtue signal about it on the internet and use it to excuse obtuse and two-dimensional understandings of international events.

So you're admitting that you cannot make an argument on this topic and need to continually try to change the subject?

That's not me being "selectively outraged." That's me being able to separate events from one another. I can be critical of one thing without it infringing on my opinion of another.

All your doing is a "BUT OBAMA" argument to excuse your ignorance.

Agreed.

Still beside the point.

You don't know what you're talking about.

LOL

That's why Republicans in Congress, in the Executive, and in Intelligence all realize the evidence, appreciate its significance, and agree that it's a big deal?

It's hilarious that, as historically unprecedented the hyperpartisanship and lack of principle of the GOP may be, even they are more impartial than you.

Lol, whom are you debating with?

I've never once said Russia isn't guilty of anything you have accused.

What I debate is whether that is the status quo, and whether your outrage is selective.

All those countries you are on the front lines defending...well not even 0.00000000000000000001% as much as Russia is, in defending their allies from US aggression.

This thread is a great example of how it's dang near impossible to talk to the right these days , this should be a non partisan topic we could discuss calmly and rationally but this entire thread they have been doing nothing but casting aspersions, shit posting, deflecting and just bring unnecessrily defensive from page one on .

Depressing really

Agreed.

But we can be concerned with both. The problem is that the people saying "Russian interference is fake news" are the same people opposing campaign finance reform, downward distribution of wealth, end to neoliberal corruption of public policy, and other things that we are also concerned about re our political functionality.

Ok, but why isn't this issue of Russia, being framed in the larger problem?

Why haven't we seen any specific legislation reforms aimed at reforming this issue?

I'm tired of rabble rousing for votes. To the democrats, I say put up, or shut up.

Hell, I hear all this talk of Russian hacking and election meddling, and as far as I have heard, we still plan on using voting machines in this country come 2018, and 2020. If we are really concerned about foreign influence in our election, shouldn't we ban voting machines?

This thread is a great example of how it's dang near impossible to talk to the right these days , this should be a non partisan topic we could discuss calmly and rationally but this entire thread they have been doing nothing but casting aspersions, shit posting, deflecting and just bring unnecessrily defensive from page one on .

Depressing really

Really derpresing

Lol, whom are you debating with?

I've never once said Russia isn't guilty of anything you have accused.

What I debate is whether that is the status quo, and whether your outrage is selective.

All those countries you are on the front lines defending...well not even 0.00000000000000000001% as much as Russia is, in defending their allies from US aggression.

I really should have known better than trying to engage you on an adult subject.

I really should have known better than trying to engage you on an adult subject.

I guess you think you have engaged me. In my view I have conceded the actions Russia is guilty of, and you have refused to engage me on the grounds of my objection to this topic.

600 troll accounts is small fries compared to what has been going on historically.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov does a presentation on ideological warfare and how subversion works to destabilize target nations.

About time this video was posted and not surprisingly it was IDL.
Listen and learn lefties, your entire ideology from way back then to today is the product of (((Russian))) espionage and has been designed to weaken and destroy the nation, and you are following along today like sheep more than ever. You've been had. Pull head from ass and man up to it.

You cant make this shit up...

Listen and learn lefties, your entire ideology from way back then to today is the product of (((Russian))) espionage and has been designed to weaken and destroy the nation, and you are following along today like sheep more than ever. You've been had. Pull head from ass and man up to it.

Lol, this is like saying the Germans are behind the North Koreans nuke program, because German scientists.

You need to show its current use is by Bolshevik Marxists.

The shooter was most likely under some type of Russian mind control as well

Those damn Russians!

What was your previous account btw?

Back