6ft, 73in Reach GOAT MASTER Races

Kennedy is probably 5'10. Here he is against Lawler who is a legit 5'11 . The height difference looks to be even larger than against Romero.
Robbie-Lawler-Tim-Kennedy-weigh.jpg

Ur a smart guy. Why cant you just agree that Im right instead of making Flawed arguments.. Its clear Kennedy's head is slouched and isnt even standing up right like lawler is. OK LETS SAY ITS TRUE THOUGH even though we both know my statement above was fact... Kennedy is 5'10 then ok.... So Romero is 5'11??

Ur a smart guy. Why cant you just agree that Im right instead of making Flawed arguments.. Its clear Kennedy's head is slouched and isnt even standing up right like lawler is. OK LETS SAY ITS TRUE THOUGH even though we both know my statement above was fact... Kennedy is 5'10 then ok.... So Romero is 5'11??

Probably around there. I agree with you Romero ain't short but people like to make him out to be because stocky people appear shorter.

Probably around there. I agree with you Romero ain't short but people like to make him out to be because stocky people appear shorter.

Exactly..... Thats what Im saying..

Even here they look about the same shoulder height and such..... Romero slouches a lot though its his style
422974B200000578-4678604-image-m-101_1499577801842.jpg

Andeson Silva is the UFC greatest of all time MW not Romero or Whittaker.

He got DESTROYED twice in brutal fashion by Weidman on his win streak. He finally fought someone His own height and reach and got merked and outclassed. Plus roidz.

He got DESTROYED twice in brutal fashion by Weidman on his win streak. He finally fought someone His own height and reach and got merked and outclassed. Plus roidz.
I think you meant Plus AGE... .AS got old, his bones got brittle and that chin finally crumbled then the leg

they are all on roidz..... unless you believe in santa claus and flying unicorns still

I think you meant Plus AGE... .AS got old, his bones got brittle and that chin finally crumbled then the leg

they are all on roidz..... unless you believe in santa claus and flying unicorns still

He wasnt old on his last two fights before Weidmans or his first rnd Vs weidman now was he?
Excuses : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back