7 Days in Entebbe - New film from the director of Elite Squad, Robocop (2014), Narcos

So you just weren't really into it?

What we're its strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: subject is very interesting. Love historical pieces.

Weaknesses: everything else. Haha. Written in perspective of two German terrorists and their issues with kidnapping Israelis. Message is Israel should have peace talks with Palestine.

Really shows how much I like Spielberg’s ability to tell a cohesive story. This one was wonky.

Weaknesses: everything else. Haha. Written in perspective of two German terrorists and their issues with kidnapping Israelis. Message is Israel should have peace talks with Palestine.

Really shows how much I like Spielberg’s ability to tell a cohesive story. This one was wonky.

Indeed.

Well like I said, most of the reviews are negative so I'm not totally surprised or anything.

I'll check it out at home sometime. Like I said, we got Pacific Rim and Unsane coming up so it doesn't leave much room for a poorly-reviewed film that almost no one seems to be enthusiastic about.

oooooh. i was wondering why it had such a low score on imdb. makes sense now.
so did it basically have an anti-israel narrative?

When did they remake RoboCop?

Rachel-is-done-talking.gif

oooooh. i was wondering why it had such a low score on imdb. makes sense now.
so did it basically have an anti-israel narrative?
Not real anti-israel, just more pro-negotiation. Mentioned that the pm got assassinated after signing the oslo acvords and that peres softened his stance later in life.

Hated the estsblishing shots, too. Directors choices were weird. Date and location text would pan with the shot.

One thing that I know was better in the remake was the actual robocop suit

It was less bulky and looked like something that would actually work

The suit was fucking awesome. Everything else in that movie I don't even remember it was so forgettable.

Back