7 foot tall boxer: Taishan Dong

This guy is huge but Valuev was massive. Add another 50 pounds, a gang of hair all over his body and a much bigger frame and he'd be comparable. Both are listed at 7 foot tall but Valuev was 330 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. His hairy and much less muscular body is more appealing to me than Dong's. During the winter Valuev could keep you warm. My two cents.

Last edited:
This guy is huge but Valuev was massive. Add another 50 pounds, a gang of hair all over his body and a much bigger frame and he'd be comparable. Both are listed at 7 foot tall but Valuev was 330 pounds of twisted steal and sex appeal. His hairy and much less muscular body is more appealing to me than Dong's. During the winter Valuev could keep you warm. My two cents.
So what you're saying is you would prefer a hairy dong?

How tall was that mma guy who fedor fought?

So what you're saying is you would prefer a hairy dong?

How tall was that mma guy who fedor fought?

Yes. I really just want to hug Valuev. That's it!
Nikolai-Valuev_1449245c.jpg

You're talking about Hong Man Choi. He's 7'2/7'3 and 330+ pounds.

Yes. I really just want to hug Valuev. That's it!
Nikolai-Valuev_1449245c.jpg

You're talking about Hong Man Choi. He's 7'2/7'3 and 330+ pounds.
If he can walk I'm surprised vince McMahon didn't sign him. Khali looks like he has 2 wooden legs.

There will never be another Valuev, he is a Neanderthal ATG. These Chinese giants, regardless of their amateur, kickboxing or sanshou backgrounds just aren't good...Zhang is still fighting nobodies and is already getting long in the tooth.

If he can walk I'm surprised vince McMahon didn't sign him. Khali looks like he has 2 wooden legs.

The biggest freaks I've seen are from Scandinavian countries. Some of these guys are as tall as basketball players, up to 7 feet tall and weigh 420-450 pounds in good shape. The Mountain from Game of Thrones isn't even their biggest guy but he's one of the strongest men in the world. Their frames are gigantic. They make Lesnar look like an average man.

This guy is huge but Valuev was massive. Add another 50 pounds, a gang of hair all over his body and a much bigger frame and he'd be comparable. Both are listed at 7 foot tall but Valuev was 330 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. His hairy and much less muscular body is more appealing to me than Dong's. During the winter Valuev could keep you warm. My two cents.

Within the "Best I've Faced" thread here in this forum, John Ruiz stated that he was unable to even move the guy.

Ruiz was known as a guy that wasn't afraid to clinch, but he couldn't even move Valuev.

Fun Fact: Valuev started his athletic career as a javelin thrower.

Within the "Best I've Faced" thread here in this forum, John Ruiz stated that he was unable to even move the guy.

Ruiz was known as a guy that wasn't afraid to clinch, but he couldn't even move Valuev.

Fun Fact: Valuev started his athletic career as a javelin thrower.

Kind of ironic the guy he couldn't move in the clinch wanted nothing with being inside.

I don't know what is happening with this guy but you don't have to be pretty when you are that long. Values started as a freak show performer and realized he was better than that.

I thought Holyfield deserved the decision against Valuev.

The biggest freaks I've seen are from Scandinavian countries. Some of these guys are as tall as basketball players, up to 7 feet tall and weigh 420-450 pounds in good shape. The Mountain from Game of Thrones isn't even their biggest guy but he's one of the strongest men in the world. Their frames are gigantic. They make Lesnar look like an average man.

In all fairness the guy who plays the mountain is unusually big even for a world class strongman. And within the next couple of years he will very likely be the worlds strongest man. The guys a freak of nature. Holland is the tallest nation in Europe iirc

It's a strange thing to clump people together using artificial borders, looking at ethnicity is usually a better barometer. I'm pretty sure Luol Deng comes from a tribe (ethnically) where he would be of below average height and there are a lot of tribes that have taller average heights than the Netherlands but are separated by arbitrary borders, and this is more pronounced in Africa than other continents.

@MC Paul Barman I guess hes given up on his boxing dreams
Hes down in Orlando at the WWE Performance Center trying to learn how to become a pro wrestler

The problem with giants is that their arms are so long and heavy that they have very little hand speed and terrible hand eye coordination. Valuev was perhaps the best giant to ever compete in boxing, and hes fucking terrible.

@MC Paul Barman I guess hes given up on his boxing dreams
Hes down in Orlando at the WWE Performance Center trying to learn how to become a pro wrestler

Wow. Forgot all about this guy.
If he's the same giant I'm thinking of he won a fight against zack Page that he should have lost.

Back