86% of generation Z young white boys supported Trump in a study

The most interesting thing from that poll isn't that white boys voted for Trump (No shit), it's that everyone polled higher for Trump than expected.

53% of Asian boys for Trump
20% of black boys
16% of hispanic girls

All of those numbers are great for a Republican.

genzyklon.png

The most interesting thing from that poll isn't that white boys voted for Trump (No shit), it's that everyone polled higher for Trump than expected.

20% of black boys
16% of hispanic girls

genzyklon.png
I'd be surprised if half of them(definitely the black and asian dudes) weren't originally Sanders supporters- until Bernie got fucked over and forced out by the Democrats.

I'm not surprised that a generation of disconnected children raised by the tv/internet and "doing it for the lulz" like Trump.

We have a generation of spoiled brats who think ability to troll is a positive skill.

This is good news for America. your future will be more masculine less sjw even no matter the race.

I'm not surprised that a generation of disconnected children raised by the tv/internet and "doing it for the lulz" like Trump.

We have a generation of spoiled brats who think ability to troll is a positive skill.

If you voted for Trump you're a spoiled brat...

Now you have progressives hating 86% of the young white males out there.

<Prem973>

Heard of the film Boss baby? I work in after school care. Young boys love trump and will mention him all the time (we are in Australia btw).

20% of black boys
16% of hispanic girls

genzyklon.png

Because Hillary sucked ass. I voted for Obama twice but back in 2016 I was relentlessly attacking Hillary here in the warroom, while I gave Trump a pass or supported him.

Lol. More like these kids have been born and raised in a society that's openly hostile to them. The left is oppressive and censorious, you're this generation's annoying religious people.

Trump's biggest mistake was the "rapists and murderers comment." Not arguing about the comment itself, whether it was overblown, etc. The point is I think most Hispanic dudes would EASILY have supported Trump over Clinton if not for that one mistake.

Last edited:

No. Just stop and consider who their other choice was- it's Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump who are the real trolls

Yea that's what it is. It has nothing to do with people being sick of the identity politics being shoved down their throats every day or being reminded that we are severely oppressed individuals with no light at the end of the tunnel. None of this zee/zir nonesense or the fact that if you are white you share DNA with hitler. It's definetly not the fact that leftist society sucks the life force out of any organism it encounters by turning the government into a deranged old lady with a wooden spoon.

It's for "the lulz"

Also if my eyes rolled any harder they would rocket right out of my fucking skull

Because Hillary sucked ass. I voted for Obama twice but back in 2016 I was relentlessly attacking Hillary here in the warroom, while I gave Trump a pass or supported him.
I still think it was the right decision for people like us to help torpedo the Hillary campaign.

Causing a political shitstorm that should last for 4 years is worth a Trump presidency imo. I hope things get worse politically in all honesty

Is that your excuse for young people getting fed up with the left's shit? Remember how you idiots pretended the SJW trash was only prevalent online? Way to go! Doubling the national average and they're still young! Watch them just get more conservative

My points of view changed a ton after high school. This is neat to know, but I'll be curious to see how these look in 5 years.

Back