86% of generation Z young white boys supported Trump in a study

Better question - Are we evaluating his actions on their merits or on our opinions of the people reporting?

And this, to me, is the problem. If a Senator took a $100k bribe, it's bribe no matter who reports it or how we feel about the reporter. Instead, and I'm being Trump specific here, people are saying "Yes, what's happening is bad but because I don't like CNN or MSNBC, I won't criticize the POTUS because I don't want to be seen agreeing with them...even when they're right."
I see that as a problem too, but they kinda made their mistrusting bed.

Fox was awful towards Obama, incredibly unfair and biased. CNN and the MSNBC's of the world have done the same Trump. If anything good has come from all of this, it's that more people than ever are unwilling to trust the media outright. Everyone should be skeptical until facts, as in your example, can be established to a point where it doesn't matter who states it. If Van Jones says that space is a vacuum, only a true moron could disagree with him lol

The tide pod challenge generation is in favor of the orange shit gibbon? color me shocked.

As the old saying goes... When you're young, you're a progressive. But if you suffer a traumatic brain injury you become a conservative.

Now, of course, this isn't true in every case. But I think it's pretty accurate as a general rule.
Nobody says this except for butt hurt minority and limp wristed liblord cucks.

Blame LulzSec. Most people can't remember when 4chan was social justice central, and that saddens me.
They used to do stormfront raids now they argue over who is more white and which minorities are more degenerate. Sad!

Article says methodology is vague. To me that means the numbers are extremely questionable.

V9zmqvr.jpg

Truth

<PlusJuan>

Just bring in more immigrants and in a few years those pesky white devils won't matter anyway.

>White
>>>Male
>>>>Most haven't had sex
>>>>>No higher education

I mean, this checks pretty much all the boxes for his usual supporters, right?

> Yeah?
>>> future Caitlyn Jenners???
>>>> They're underage you pedo!
>>>>> Not everyone can be Doogie Howser.

Back