9/11: Science and Conspiracy

The issue is that you wont be able to convince a truther no matter what arguments you present.

To be a truther, you need to somehow convince yourself that the US government or secret government would somehow be able to pull that off. Ones you have done that, nothing else will matter.

Lets assume the two planes were flown by two pilots hired by the secret government. That basically means that the secret government put the whole plan into the hands of two pilots who are crazy enough to fly into buildings. How can someone think that would be possible or something the government would consider to be a good idea.

Do you know how NIST claims WTC7 fell? I know, but many people who claim to know, do not know. Per NIST, I am to suspend my own perception and what I saw - an implosion where the building collapsed into its own footprint based on office fires, which heretofore, have never caused any skyscrapers to collapse.

Fire did this:

wtc7-demolition.gif

Fire caused this:

www.structuremag.org_images_0208_spr_1.jpg

Do you know how NIST claims WTC7 fell? I know, but many people who claim to know, do not know. Per NIST, I am to suspend my own perception and what I saw - an implosion where the building collapsed into its own footprint based on office fires, which heretofore, have never caused any skyscrapers to collapse.

You reduce things to "what you saw". Eyewitness testimony basically.

Imagine if science or any other method of inquiry used that as a standard of truth. Who are you, and what does "what you saw" matter? You are using average Joe terms. What scientifically does not match what the experts say? Be specific.

Seriously, no one is going to slightly raise an eyebrow about how NIST is a federal agency?Using a federal agency report to dismiss conspiracy accusations of the federal government seems a bit...questionable.

Do you have the same opinion of NASA? NASA is a federal agency. They are always debunking conspiracies. Far more than NIST ever did. How can we trust them?

Do you have the same opinion of NASA? NASA is a federal agency. They are always debunking conspiracies. Far more than NIST ever did. How can we trust them?

That is another story all together.
I think there are loads of people that say we can't trust NASA.

Aliens man.

Can you look at the gif above? Do you think fire did that?

Thankfully the diabolical cabal of shadow government masterminds didn't foresee the emergence of .gifs, or they would've gotten away with it.

Are you insane? NIST has been a regulatory agency for a long fucking time. They exist so we have building standards. It's not like the government conjured them up for a conspiracy.

Not sure how it's insane to say having a federal agency do the report to ensure there was no Federal involvement / cover up with 9/11 can be a little questionable.

It's run by the secretary of commerce - you telling me that IF, IF.. it was a conspiracy - that they wouldn't think to involve / be able to get to them, as well?

Fire did this:

wtc7-demolition.gif

Fire caused this:

www.structuremag.org_images_0208_spr_1.jpg

Fire did cause structural failure, which caused the first picture. Unless you're some sort of expert regarding building demolitions? Or are you just using your gut feelings? Is this you?

[Yt]OBRKPoAPXEQ[Yt]

Are you honestly saying that because the outer shell of the building didn't crumble apart, all the math proving what happened is wrong, even though that's accounted for?

And the second picture was taken after cleanup started. So of course it's not a legitimate example of what the collapse left as far as rubble goes. They already took most of it away.

You arent showing your A game here.

No shit, it was clearly either one of the few explosive building demolition companies in the US or it was a military unit(don't mind that no military unit trains in or does this) that spent weeks prior to 9/11 preparing the building by mechanically removing supports and placing the cutting charges approriately.

Luckily no one noticed all this activity and none of it was disturbed by the other shit going on to go off like clockwork when the dirty joo gave the order to bring it down for his insurance money

take your meds.

So how many people do you think are actively involved in or "gotten to" in this grand conspiracy and cover-up? All of NIST? Or just like 8 of them and everyone else just hasn't bothered to read their work to realize the report is a farce?

No shit, it was clearly either one of the few explosive building demolition companies in the US or it was a military unit(don't mind that no military unit trains in or does this) that spent weeks prior to 9/11 preparing the building by mechanically removing supports and placing the cutting charges approriately.

Luckily no one noticed all this activity and none of it was disturbed by the other shit going on to go off like clockwork when the dirty joo gave the order to bring it down for his insurance money

And didn't it turn out that he didn't even get the total insurance money that he wanted anyway? Like a judge ruled against him?

Jesus Christ, are you wingnuts still going on about Building 7 like it's Area 51?

Is there some way we can legally euthanize these Truthers to put them out of their (and our) misery?

Garner,

I respect your energy and dedication to educating stubborn jackasses, but it's not going to work out for you, buddy. Educating a moron is like teaching a dog to talk or a pig to maintain his table manners during dinner. Its just not in their nature.

Not sure how it's insane to say having a federal agency do the report to ensure there was no Federal involvement / cover up with 9/11 can be a little questionable.

It's run by the secretary of commerce - you telling me that IF, IF.. it was a conspiracy - that they wouldn't think to involve / be able to get to them, as well?

Who would you suggest should do the report? Any agency with enforcement power is necessarily federal, and NIST is the one with the expertise necessary. The question of independence is a valid one, but raising that question requires more than pointing out that they are related to the federal govenment. Who has oversight overthem? How thorough is that oversight, or who has replacement power, and under what circumstances?

Who would you suggest should do the report? Any agency with enforcement power is necessarily federal, and NIST is the one with the expertise necessary. The question of independence is a valid one, but raising that question requires more than pointing out that they are related to the federal govenment. Who has oversight overthem? How thorough is that oversight, or who has replacement power, and under what circumstances?

Well we know it's under the secretary of commerce - which is directly appointed by a president. Who also has control /influence of international trade...

I'm not saying it's an inside job, I'm not saying it's not - what I am saying is people who believe in the total pellucidity of NIST should also look into who runs them.

Why not also have independent - none government groups do their investigation as well? Why not let A/E911 have access to do their own report as well as NIST?

Well we know it's under the secretary of commerce - which is directly appointed by a president. Who also has control /influence of international trade...

I'm not saying it's an inside job, I'm not saying it's not - what I am saying is people who believe in the total pellucidity of NIST should also look into who runs them.

Why not also have independent - none government groups do their investigation as well? Why not let A/E911 have access to do their own report as well as NIST?

I'm pretty sure nothing is stopping A/E911 from conducting their own investigation.

I'm pretty sure nothing is stopping A/E911 from conducting their own investigation.

Did they get access to ground zero? Would they be able to get access to the same info / source material as NIST?

Back