9/11: Science and Conspiracy

Garner,

I respect your energy and dedication to educating stubborn jackasses, but it's not going to work out for you, buddy. Educating a moron is like teaching a dog to talk or a pig to maintain his table manners during dinner. Its just not in their nature.

Even if I can't convince the hardcore morons to realize their theories are dumb, I'm hoping that a fence sitter will see the conversation and notice how I bring facts to the table, while they continually point to a video and go "Look my gut doesn't approve!"

Well we know it's under the secretary of commerce - which is directly appointed by a president. Who also has control /influence of international trade...

I'm not saying it's an inside job, I'm not saying it's not - what I am saying is people who believe in the total pellucidity of NIST should also look into who runs them.

Why not also have independent - none government groups do their investigation as well? Why not let A/E911 have access to do their own report as well as NIST?

All the information is publicly available. Anyone with the math and engineering skills can model what happened. And independent organizations have already looked over the WTC7 report and agree with it. Purdue University did. ASCE did. Popular mechanics did.

Nobody is calling bullshit except for a fringe group (who have been debunked), and couch surfers who have gut feelings, preexisting notions, and assumptions of intentions.

Not a single person in 130 pages has pointed to a specific error in the WTC7 report and invalidated it. I think it's insane to look at a video of the building falling, and without understanding the math, say NIST is not only wrong, but is also complicit in a mass murder where they gain nothing.

No shit, it was clearly either one of the few explosive building demolition companies in the US or it was a military unit(don't mind that no military unit trains in or does this) that spent weeks prior to 9/11 preparing the building by mechanically removing supports and placing the cutting charges approriately.

Luckily no one noticed all this activity and none of it was disturbed by the other shit going on to go off like clockwork when the dirty joo gave the order to bring it down for his insurance money

exactly. It's so obvious.

exactly. It's so obvious.

It's so obvious lol.. I see stuff ALL the time about how Jooz obviously did 9/11 and I ignore it. Any event could happen anywhere around the world... and it would be the filthy Jooz failt

It's so obvious lol.. I see stuff ALL the time about how Jooz obviously did 9/11 and I ignore it. Any event could happen anywhere around the world... and it would be the filthy Jooz failt

The insurance scam is just a euphemism for The Jews Did It.

Who likes money? Jews.

So who would kill three thousand people in an elaborate scheme to collect on an insurance scam? Isn't it obvious? Jews.

And you know what small group lives in New York and dominates the real estate transactions, don't you? Jews (and Donald Trump).

Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowry owned the WTC when it was attacked. Both men are Jews.

The Insurance Scam is just the Truthers' polite way of saying the Jews did it.

The insurance scam is just a euphemism for The Jews Did It.

Who likes money? Jews.

So who would kill three thousand people in an elaborate scheme to collect on an insurance scam? Isn't it obvious? Jews.

And you know what small group lives in New York and dominates the real estate transactions, don't you? Jews (and Donald Trump).

Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowry owned the WTC when it was attacked. Both men are Jews.

The Insurance Scam is just the Truthers' polite way of saying the Jews did it.

Whenever any news literally from anywhere comes up, I literally go to nodisinfo.com and everything that ever happens, every single time is planned by Zionists. They are so far ahead of the game, no news ever happens without the Jews setting me up.
Hey I'm half Jewish and wore a kippah for three years; why am I left out of all these Zionist agendas?!?!

I'd be like "hey fellow all-powerful Zionists, I know this is petty, but we have to get rid of Leklok, he is one Allhu Akbar away from causing serious trouble." But no... I just sit at home and watch my wife watch TV

Whenever any news literally from anywhere comes up, I literally go to nodisinfo.com and everything that ever happens, every single time is planned by Zionists. They are so far ahead of the game, no news ever happens without the Jews setting me up.
Hey I'm half Jewish and wore a kippah for three years; why am I left out of all these Zionist agendas?!?!

I want my piece of the goy pie too!

We're adding a lot more people to the "keep quiet for the rest of your life" conspiracy group.

And it amazes me that all of these people have kept quiet for all these years.
Not a single word from anybody. Not a confession on the death bed by some old government employee.
Nobody breaking down from what they been a part of. Wanting to confess and clean their souls.

Imagine if you step forward and could prove it.
You would be the world most famous man and I bet you shit loads of countries would offer you both asylum and money for the story. US has a lot of enemies and what "weapon" would be better than getting the people to turn against their own country and government.
US would be sent into chaos if this came out. US enemies would pay out their asses for you.

They are like Dana White.

Well we know it's under the secretary of commerce - which is directly appointed by a president. Who also has control /influence of international trade...

I'm not saying it's an inside job, I'm not saying it's not - what I am saying is people who believe in the total pellucidity of NIST should also look into who runs them.

Why not also have independent - none government groups do their investigation as well? Why not let A/E911 have access to do their own report as well as NIST?

Kevin Ryan has done a plethora of work debunking NIST. There's also Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth.

Facts:

1. Fires have never caused a steel-framed skyscraper to collapse. The One Meridian Plaza Building burned for nearly 18 hours and did not collapse. The First Interstate Bank fire burned for 3 1/2 hours and it did not collapse. The Mandarin Hotel fire in Beijing did not cause the building to collapse.

2. Not only have fires not caused steel-framed skyscrapers to collapse, but they have never caused it to collapse into its own footprint., which looks more like a controlled demolition.

3. NIST's theory is based only on computer modeling, no physical examinations. If NIST was so truthful, the computer model which they used for the "fire collapse" theory (because it is also still a theory, the official theory) for WTC7 would not be classified so independent researchers can test out and duplicate their findings.

4. WTC Building 5 had even worse fires than Building 7, yet it did not collapse.

serveimage

5. Why was the national standard on fire investigation per NFPA 921 not followed by NIST?

N.F.P.A. 921 (2001 Edition) 19.4.8.2.6 – Extremism

It reads:

"Extremism-motivated firesetting is committed to further a social, political, or religious cause. Fires have been used as a weapon of social protest since revolutions first began. Extremist firesetters may work in groups or as individuals. Also, due to planning aspects and the selection of their targets, extremist firesetters generally have a great degree of organization, as reflected in their use of more elaborate ignition or incendiary devices. Subcategories of extremist firesetting are identified as follows.

(a) Terrorism. The targets set by terrorists may appear to be at random; however, target locations are generally selected with some degree of political or economic significance. Political targets generally include government offices, newspapers, universities, political party headquarters, and military or law enforcement installations. Political terrorists may also target diverse properties such as animal research facilities or abortion clinics. Economic targets may include business offices, distribution facilities of utility providers, banks, or companies thought to have an adverse impact on the environments. Fires or explosions become a means of creation confusion fear, or anarchy. THE TERRORIST MAY INCLUDE FIRE AS BUT ONE OF A VARITETY OF WEAPONS, ALONG WITH EXPLOSIVES, USED IN FURTHERING HIS OR HER GOAL…"

The 2004 Edition notes:

Of further concern is the use of hazardous substances as a form of terrorism. Whenever there is suspicion that the scene may be a crime scene as a result of a terrorist act, all precautions should be implemented.

12.3 Criminal Acts or Acts of Terrorism.

Fire is an event that can result from a criminal act. The initial incendiary device that created the fire or explosion may not be the only device left at the scene by the perpetrator. A secondary incendiary or explosive device may be left at the scene with the intent to harm fire, rescue, or investigative personnel. Of further concern are the chemicals used in the device that may leave a residue, creating an additional exposure.

It seems pretty damning for NIST. It clearly states terrorists may use explosives. In fact, terrorists allegedly used this during the 1993 WTC bombing. So why wouldn't they test for this? Oh wait, we have an answer below.

6. NIST refused to test physical evidence, probably because the physical evidence of steel was either melted and/or shipped out of the country before there could be any investigation.

[YT]rd-GqQkPAPM[/YT]

There are just too many problematic issues and questions with the official conspiracy theory.

Jesus Christ, are you wingnuts still going on about Building 7 like it's Area 51?

Is there some way we can legally euthanize these Truthers to put them out of their (and our) misery?

They should be brought to Area 51 and experimented on.

It would be bittersweet for them. There would be tears of joy in their last moments of lucidity... "I knew this fucking place was shady! Show me the aliens!"

I've always found it quaint how supposedly They are such powerful beings, controlling the ebbs of flows of the planet's events, yet concoct such drivel for operations.

If 9/11 really is such a transparent fuckup as is alleged...what are you worried about? The conspirators are imbeciles, you could probably pull off a coup d'etat on them in 24 hours with a paintball gun and your dog, if they don't accidentally kill themselves by drinking Drano or antifreeze first.

They should be brought to Area 51 and experimented on.

It would be bittersweet for them. There would be tears of joy in their last moments of lucidity... "I knew this fucking place was shady! Show me the aliens!"

My my, how touchy you are with people who disagree. Imagine if you were in power what you would do to those who dared to question your dearly held ideas.

My my, how touchy you are with people who disagree. Imagine if you were in power what you would do to those who dared to question your dearly held ideas.

I do have some dearly held ideas.

My old dog was awesome.
My mom's pasta ***ioli is the most delicious on Earth.
Joe Rogan is a closet homosexual.
The Road Warrior is the greatest action movie ever
etc.

I'd impale anyone who disagreed, If I could get away with it.

But 9/11, in and of itself, is not something I'm attached to. That is, I have no inherent aversion to inside jobs existing - they've been done. I don't blindly support the U.S. government - they've done some twisted shit. So on and yada.

Instead, I'm offended, mostly, by the lack of originality exhibited by Truthers. It's offensive. It's lazy. Let's face it, you're working with a blank canvas. You can (and try) to come up with whatever you can piece together for your adventure. It's been almost 15 years.

All I see are Joos, controlled demolition, holograms and other such insipid, boring balderdash. Your lack of creativity is your biggest sin. But hey, not everybody was meant to write The Illuminatus Trilogy.

The tragedy here, is that the truthers are actually correct, and the deniers are wrong. I think your stubbornness comes from the fact that if you were to awaken to the truth, then you would be forced to admit that everything you have learned up to this point ( about how government works, current history etc.) has been a lie. That the media has been feeding you lies you entire life. And you entire education is BS. Your ego can't deal with it. But its the truth. There was this illuminati whistleblower that said her group used to say that the best defense they have against being exposed to the population, is the populace itself. Because no one will ever believe the conspiracy exists. The populace will basically "check" itself. Whether she is a real insider or no, she was correct.

As for me, I gave up years ago. I'm going to sit back and watch the world burn.

lol, how would it make someone's entire education bullshit? It would mean 9/11 is an inside job...it doesn't mean FOIL would suddenly stop working to multiply binomials in algebra 101. :icon_lol: It wouldn't change the periodic table of elements.

You think that "non-truthers"
giphy.gif

But it is actually quite the opposite. We're floating through space on a rock we call Earth, asking ourselves
purpose-of-life.png

FaceVonnegut.gif

and it seems to many people that somehow, somewhere along the line, someone made a terrible mistake and that the universe quite possibly might just be fucking with us.

If instead the problems can be condensed into a small, identifiable nefarious but all-powerful group, "Aha! It's you! Caught! I've connected the dots!" It's comforting. It's an answer. Someone knows what the fuck they're doing, even if they are kind of mean.

Oh, I saw this thread bumped and figured that the truthers found some new solid evidence and was ready to come in and learn the "truth".

Lol j/k

Back