Crime 9+ dead in Munich shopping centre terrorist attack; at least 3 shooters suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who follows the Quran and aspires to be like Muhammad has a propensity to carry out terrorist attacks. It's not a sect problem. It's an Islam problem. The two major Muslim sects both have a history of terrorist activity. Singling out the Sunnis is part of the evolution of Muslim apologetic BS.
Right, so we're going to pretend there isn't any difference.
Yes, you did. That user posted something to the effect of (paraphrasing): 'Iranian? Oh, not a snackbar, then?' i.e. not a Muslim terrorist. You were trying to support him and his argument that Iranians rarely commit these sorts of attacks. What are these sorts of attacks? Mass killings of Westerners on the behalf of Islam.
That was his original comment but later he made the point that Shiite Islam is at odds with the ISIS vision of Islam and that's when I jumped in.
Don't try and BS me. Your quote dealt with Muslim terror attacks, period.
Yes it does deal with Muslim terror attacks, specifically the distinction between Shiite terrorism and Sunni terrorism.

Islam stole the religion of the jews and said they had it all wrong. Then Islam goes on to contradict itself over and over.
Islam does NOT say the wicked are punished and the just are not. It says muslims will not be punished and the NON BELIEVERS are to be punished and subjugated in this life and the next.

You will find in teh Quran their false god excusing all sorts of sins committed by Muhammed----but in the bible you will see the wicked punished and the just get their reward. They are not excusing anyone's transgressions against God but their is repentance and purifying in fire.

And yes, the Jews do predict a Messiah and when He came most did not believe. Others did and became the first christians.
It has been over 2000 years since the last prophet recognized by jews. Pretty obvious the fulfillment came but they did not understand.

Islam is closer to Judaism than christianity but it is a horrible remake.
God is the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

Here is Jesus in the islam. LOL

^ Islam is just the absolute dumbest fuck religion. The more you learn about the Quran, the more you see why it bears the fruit it bears
eff2a714e05714f78a420ecdc1a91443.jpg

I agree

Right, so we're going to pretend there isn't any difference.

Both sects commit terrorism for religious and political reasons. You want people to believe that it's an issue with a singular sect and not Islam as a whole. It's okay to acknowledge this was the lie you were peddling.

That was his original comment but later he made the point that Shiite Islam is at odds with the ISIS vision of Islam and that's when I jumped in.

I never tied the attack to ISIS or disputed that there are differences in ideology, so that point is meaningless.

Yes it does deal with Muslim terror attacks, specifically the distinction between Shiite terrorism and Sunni terrorism.

We'll pretend you weren't asserting that individual Iranians and Shiittes don't commit these sorts of terror attacks.

All religions, especially Abrahamic ones, will have much in common, but that's not to say that are similar. As far as tenets go, Islam is far removed from Christianity in what I consider to be relevant points, i.e. morality and salvation.

People also falsely claim that both groups worship the same God, unaware that the religions themselves change the nature of God so drastically that it's axiomatically wrong. One need only look at the scales of Islam to see the fundamental differences.
All these religions worship the same god. All of them have god send a man to lead them in the right path. The fact that god keep sending a man to misguided people to lead on the right path should tell you its the same god sending different people at different time. They all believe in afterlife and punishment in judgement day for bad people. They all are anti gay, all anti sex before marriage. They have far more in common than not. For Christians to say oooh the guy sent to us was not just a prophet....but god son is just silly. We are all gods sons and daughters as he is the creator.

Both sects commit terrorism for religious and political reasons. You want people to believe that it's an issue with a singular sect and not Islam as a whole. It's okay to acknowledge this was the lie you were peddling.
No, I was making the point that there are differences between the sects. Shiites commit terrorism but they sem less prone to spontaneous radicalization and are more likely to commit terrorism as part of a more organized terrorist group with Hezbollah being the best example.
I never tied the attack to ISIS or disputed that there are differences in ideology, so that point is meaningless.
I didn't say that you did.
We'll pretend you weren't asserting that individual Iranians and Shiittes don't commit these sorts of terror attacks.
I said they rarely commit these sorts of attacks, not that they don't so that's a strawman. It seems you're very eager to argue against what you believe I think instead of what I'm saying I mean. Its makes a conversation rather difficult

But the core tenet of Christianity is that Jesus is equal to God in everything and not just a Prophet.
How can Islam be 'extremely close' to Christianity (your words) when their basic book contradicts this?
I almost feel I'm debating a non-Christian here, sorry if I am mistaken.

That is the core tenet of most post-Nicene Christianity, not of early Christianity as a historical phenomenon.

For its first centuries, Christianity was largely a sect of Judaism. Christianity came to form a different prophetic analysis of the OT, which helped split it away.

It's ironic that Christians are explaining that Muslims just borrowed, misinterpreted, and stole the Christian scriptures, when that is exactly what the Jews criticized the Christians for doing. The Quran calls them both retards for this criticism, arguing that the prophetic message of the scriptures is much simpler ... This is actually a *Christian* criticism of the Jews, which the Quran turns right back against the Christians.

That's why you see Christians in this thread then copying the exact same Jewish complaint about Christians ... That the Christians stole and horribly misinterpreted the Jewish holy texts. Christians, being in the middle, use both critiques. They are the true interpreters of the scripture, not the Jews. But Muhammad is a deceiver and false prophet. For Jews, Mo and Jesus are both false prophets. For the Quran, both Jews and Christians have botched the true prophetic message of scripture, corrupting it with lies.

All these religions worship the same god. All of them have god send a man to lead them in the right path. The fact that god keep sending a man to misguided people to lead on the right path should tell you its the same god sending different people at different time. They all believe in afterlife and punishment in judgement day for bad people. They all are anti gay, all anti sex before marriage. They have far more in common than not. For Christians to say oooh the guy sent to us was not just a prophet....but god son is just silly. We are all gods sons and daughters as he is the creator.
I wouldn't be so sure that Muslims believe in the same God.
Maybe they pray to someone else.

If it's the same God, he would have the same standard for morality, yet they differ wildly.

No, I was making the point that there are differences between the sects. Shiites commit terrorism but they sem less prone to spontaneous radicalization and are more likely to commit terrorism as part of a more organized terrorist group with Hezbollah being the best example.

You've said that already. No one said there aren't any differences, so what was the point of stating that? You're trying to BS you're way out of this, but it's way too obvious. There was no evidence that this individual was 'spontaneously radicalized' or whether he did or didn't have larger connections. You said they're not known for these sorts of attacks, but you had none of the necessary details to make that claim.

I didn't say that you did.

Then it was a meaningless point to make.

I said they rarely commit these sorts of attacks, not that they don't so that's a strawman. It seems you're very eager to argue against what you believe I think instead of what I'm saying I mean. Its makes a conversation rather difficult

See the first.

makes sense if it was foreign kids falling for the honeypot McD's trap

granted i'm american, but it was kinda common knowledge ot us and the white Germans (virtually all of them) to stay away from Turkish looking women to avoid problems w/ brothers/family, etc...

Thread has been diverted into a Christian theological debate.

Well done, trolls. Please stand for the national anthem of the internet.

That is the core tenet of most post-Nicene Christianity, not of early Christianity as a historical phenomenon.

For its first centuries, Christianity was largely a sect of Judaism. Christianity came to form a different prophetic analysis of the OT, which helped split it away.

It's ironic that Christians are explaining that Muslims just borrowed, misinterpreted, and stole the Christian scriptures, when that is exactly what the Jews criticized the Christians for doing. The Quran calls them both retards for this criticism, arguing that the prophetic message of the scriptures is much simpler ... This is actually a *Christian* criticism of the Jews, which the Quran turns right back against the Christians.

That's why you see Christians in this thread then copying the exact same Jewish complaint about Christians ... That the Christians stole and horribly misinterpreted the Jewish holy texts. Christians, being in the middle, use both critiques. They are the true interpreters of the scripture, not the Jews. But Muhammad is a deceiver and false prophet. For Jews, Mo and Jesus are both false prophets. For the Quran, both Jews and Christians have botched the true prophetic message of scripture, corrupting it with lies.
Re-read John 1
The Word was God and the Word became flesh.
This has nothing to do with the Nicene council.
How anyone can misinterpret the meaning of this verse is beyond me.
Also Christians don't say that Muslims stole or misinterpret the Holy Bible, nice straw man.
We could care less about the quran for all we know Satan wrote that book.

Actually

Hm, actually Nicene Creed didn't change up anything but only clarified what the early church believed

I'm glad you posted. To the sjw and the globalist new world order, Christianity is the real enemy here.
I will concur that Islam is 1000 times more dangerous then Christianity, but god i hate Evangelicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back