Crime 9+ dead in Munich shopping centre terrorist attack; at least 3 shooters suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never downplayed the Muslim terrorist element. Its clear you have your mind made up about what I believe despite my clarifying multiple times what I believe. There is no point in continuing this conversation if you're going to keep projecting onto me and building strawman.

The text is there to see. I quoted it. Not much else I can do. You are obviously a Muslim apologist; a Noam Chomskyite to be precise. You never justified your lie about the United States funding Al Qaeda, by the way.

For sure faith is a element here but it's a faith built on the most plausible interpretation of evidence. If it's faith only then one might as well believe in the plates smith dug up. A lot of people ended up believing because of theological debates based on reason even though they started out a sceptic. Interesting listening to Peter Hitching talk about his own conversion.
For sure theological debate is important, but there are axioms that cannot be debated.
One of those axioms is that the Bible as we know it is the unadulterated word of God.
If anyone said: 'You Christians have altered the original text' (Moslems) or 'the New Testament isn't the Word of God' (Jews) then we have no basis for debate.

Likewise if someone says: 'Christianity and Islam are very similar' then he is denying fundamental Christian doctrine e.g. the Godhood of Christ.
This is heresy.
It is still possible to have a debate with the heretic as long as he believes that the New Testament is the authentic word of God but if he doesn't there is no point debating.

Last edited:
All I know is that this story of Muslim terrorism in Germany got BURIED by the media. Weird. Iranian Muslim kills people in Germany is not the story.. And I guess that's, wtevr.. But it seems the news is looking to normalize this kind of thing, or something.
Yeah it seems to be the agenda.

I fucking swear, news stations here in the UK had more airtime for the plagiarism than the nece attack. That got swept under the rug so fast.

For sure theological debate is important, but there are axioms that cannot be debated.
One of those axioms is that the Bible as we know it is the unadulterated word of God.
If anyone said: 'You Christians have altered the original text' (Moslems) or 'the New Testament isn't the Word of God' (Jews) then we have no basis for debate.

Likewise if someone says: 'Christianity and Islam are very similar' then he is denying fundamental Christian doctrine e.g. the Godhood of Christ.
This is heresy.
It is still possible to have a debate with the heretic if he believes that the New Testament is the authentic word of God but if he doesn't there is no point debating.
I agree that any notion that that Christianity and Islam are even close is ridiculous at best and just a nice little platitude that people pass on in the "all mythologies are the same circle. Extreamly low information voters at best. Debating the bible is a bit more nuanced however. If someone is hung up on plenary inspiration and not able to debate past that point figuring their just dealing with "the blind heathen" then the influence they have will be extreamly limited . However some like cs Lewis wrote mostly using big picture concepts and was, and still is, highly affective on a intellectual basis.

This is heresy.
It is still possible to have a debate with the heretic as long as he believes that the New Testament is the authentic word of God but if he doesn't there is no point debating.
Their both complete and utter bullshit.

So here is a funny coincidence

A journalist named Richard Gutjahr filmed the Nice attack, and also witnessed and reported on the Munich attack

"German journalist Richard Gutjahr, 42, who filmed the scene unfold, said: 'I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,' he told AFP on Friday."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aming-Bastille-Day-crowd-killing-73-Nice.html

through google translate:
"BR Reporter Richard Gutjahr was shortly after the first reports of a shooting at OEZ in Munich. In the tagesschau he describes his impressions. The mall was evacuated, people had barricaded themselves in the surrounding houses."

http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/muenchen-schiesserei-101.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back