***#9 Ranked UFC Strawweight, Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos SHERDOG Q&A #2***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Tristar wasn't a good fit for you. Do you ever see yourself trying to find a better fit with another major team? Even Joanna Jedrzejczyk finally decided she needed to move her training to a major team: American Top Team.

Any thoughts or predictions on the recently announced Joanna vs Andrade title fight?

& ideally how many more fights would you like before a title shot?

Why did you decide to become a fighter? And how old were you when you started MMA?
Because it gave me the same feeling wrestling did when I was younger. Wrestling was my passion and fighting gave me back that passion. I was around 22 when I started fighting

When will be your first spinning backfist KO? And who will it be on?

What was one of your favorite fighters to watch growing up ? Also your favorite fight ?

Hey Randa, did you feel like you had to be more careful with your striking due to the takedown threat? It seemed like there were chances for you to really crack her and you backed off a little. Was this part of the plan?

Any thoughts or predictions on the recently announced Joanna vs Andrade title fight?

& ideally how many more fights would you like before a title shot?
That is a crazy matchup. I honestly have no clue who would take that fight. Both badass women. I would like a few more before a title. I think I'm heading in the right direction but I still have lots of room to improve

Hi Randa,

Congratulations on the win Sunday!

Excluding the champion, is there anyone in particular you'd like to fight next?
Also, how well do you think you match up with Joanna?

Hi Randa, "Quiet Storm" is one of the best nicknames in mma.... can you tell us how you got that name?

Hey Randa, did you feel like you had to be more careful with your striking due to the takedown threat? It seemed like there were chances for you to really crack her and you backed off a little. Was this part of the plan?
Yes. I was definitely cautious when I was striking with Carla. Her takedowns got her to be the UFC champ so I wasn't going to take it lightly. I didn't want to overcome it and get myself into trouble.

Hi Randa, "Quiet Storm" is one of the best nicknames in mma.... can you tell us how you got that name?
When I was on The Ultimate Fighter after my first match Stitch Duran started calling me The Quiet Storm so I kept it

Do you ever think of avenging your loss to, and damage you took from, Justine Kish? What would you do differently now?

Randa, what's the feeling like before you make the walkout??

Hi, big win for you. must feel good.

Some journalist tweeted that you and Carla were sat opposite each other on the flight home, is that true and if so did you say anything to each other?!

When I was on The Ultimate Fighter after my first match Stitch Duran started calling me The Quiet Storm so I kept it

Oh wow, stitch eh, that's cool. Gotta keep that one.... Was Stitch ever your friend?

Apparently Tristar wasn't a good fit for you. Do you ever see yourself trying to find a better fit with another major team? Even Joanna Jedrzejczyk finally decided she needed to move her training to a major team: American Top Team.
I will definitely be traveling and looking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back