9 Secrets Women Keep From Men

Same exact thing I told you about my cousin's friend that also worked in aspca... similar young angry lookin dudes who's in similar situation with their kids... except they were mostly looking to adopt Labrador retrievers

so should I say the same about Labrador owners like you're saying about those pitbull owners...

That's what I meant by ignorant of you

I understand how you can think like that from experiencing it, but at the same time it's just flat out ignorant to lump all of the owners in that one group....

And it's also so funny you mentioned a 50 year old lady school teacher having pitbulls

Because it was actually my grade school teacher that introduced me to her pitbull (she was not 50 though). my first time seeing and socializing with a purebred APBT...

as a child, I had thought pitbulls are stray dogs or any middle sized dogs with short hair because that's what I would hear. and to this day it's still like that... like a news channel will report a dog attack and right away it's a pitbull when really it was a mixed breed...

Look, if you're not one of those pos lunatic losers that scream "death to all pitbulls" than I really could careless and I have no problems with you... pitbulls are my fav dog breed but I'm the same as you, I'm a dog lover

Now if you want to stay ignorant and tattoo your ignorance on your mind about the owners, okay.
i am an animal lover. i love all dogs and all animals. pitbulls need to have proper owners, and when they do they can be great dogs. i love tigers too, but that doesnt mean i think people should own them. not that a pit is a tiger, just saying that the behavior of an animal doesnt mean it should be eliminated, just that it needs to be put in a situation that best suits its temperament (wow, i never knew it was spelled like that).

if you believe that about labs, ok i guess. most people i see with them are families because they are basically the perfect family dog. and there was a reason why almost all of the pitbulls we had ended up getting euthanized. it was because all the people that wanted them were like i said. you had to be over 25, no kids under 12 in the home and have a 6 foot fence in your yard (no apartments). that eliminated almost everyone. of course as i said, there are exceptions and i see lots of them in great stories on my facebook feed from pittie nation

i am an animal lover. i love all dogs and all animals. pitbulls need to have proper owners, and when they do they can be great dogs. i love tigers too, but that doesnt mean i think people should own them. not that a pit is a tiger, just saying that the behavior of an animal doesnt mean it should be eliminated, just that it needs to be put in a situation that best suits its temperament (wow, i never knew it was spelled like that).

if you believe that about labs, ok i guess. most people i see with them are families because they are basically the perfect family dog. and there was a reason why almost all of the pitbulls we had ended up getting euthanized. it was because all the people that wanted them were like i said. you had to be over 25, no kids under 12 in the home and have a 6 foot fence in your yard (no apartments). that eliminated almost everyone. of course as i said, there are exceptions and i see lots of them in great stories on my facebook feed from pittie nation
No, it's not about believing or whatever you wanna throw out... it's about being a fact from the same exact experience, but different dog breed

It's just that I refuse to be ignorant and have every single human being on the planet in that description in that one group... it's just truly out of this world to me how you can do that... no offense, but that's just flat out retarded

Same here man, I'm an animal lover,... fascinated by them... but we're not discussing tigers and lions here... if you're going to do a comparison compare it with another dog

we're both animal lovers so I don't even wanna keep going back and forth with negativity

I mean who am I to tell you how you should be thinking... just like who are you to be saying I'm wrong in thinking that people like you and alike are retarded

No, it's not about believing or whatever you wanna throw out... it's about being a fact from the same exact experience, but different dog breed

It's just that I refuse to be ignorant and have every single human being on the planet in that description in that one group... it's just truly out of this world to me how you can do that... no offense, but that's just flat out retarded

Same here man, I'm an animal lover,... fascinated by them... but we're not discussing tigers and lions here... if you're going to do a comparison compare it with another dog

we're both animal lovers so I don't even wanna keep going back and forth with negativity

I mean who am I to tell you how you should be thinking... just like who are you to be saying I'm wrong in thinking that people like you and alike are retarded
except i never said that they are all in one group. sure the same people i describe also want other dogs. and sure many "normal" people may adopt a pitbull. i was pretty clear in saying there are certainly exceptions to that rule.

and i think a comparison to a tiger is better than a comparison to a small dog because normally the damage a pit and a tiger could inflict would be much, much greater than a jack russell terrier. but we can agree on there being no need to discuss it further, especially considering this is way, way off topic

Pit bulls should all be destroyed they are basically velociraptors

Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...p-from-men/ss-BBLjtYk?ocid=spartanntp#image=1

Women fart? That's news to me. :)

"I have been married for over 10 years, and there are still plenty of secrets I keep from my husband. As a woman, you just need certain things for yourself. Besides, what's wrong with maintaining a teeny bit of mystery, even in a committed, long-term relationship? Truth: it's just better if your man doesn't know everything about, say, your bathroom habits or past lovers."
I'll loan you my sister in law, you'll find out there are all kinds of foul sounds and smells that come out of women. I think that bitch literally burped and farted at the same time. My wife constantly blames the dogs, but put a pillow under the sheets making her think it's one of the dogs, my wife rips this loud foul smelling swamp gas fart and says "oh, my poor baby must have an upset stomach" and pats the pillow. of course my reaction was........
<{nope}>

except i never said that they are all in one group. sure the same people i describe also want other dogs. and sure many "normal" people may adopt a pitbull. i was pretty clear in saying there are certainly exceptions to that rule.

and i think a comparison to a tiger is better than a comparison to a small dog because normally the damage a pit and a tiger could inflict would be much, much greater than a jack russell terrier. but we can agree on there being no need to discuss it further, especially considering this is way, way off topic
Maybe I missed it but I'm sure I didn't because I wouldn't go on about it for no apparent reason...

But Nah sherbro... the comparison was to be with other similar sized dogs not tigers or lions or dinosaurs

Meaning compare it to a Labrador, blue heeler, Dalmatian, jindo, husky, boxer, vizsla etc etc

But no.. you wanna compare it with some crazy ass jungle forest animal with a bite that's 100x worse than a pitbull and that'll be able to kill at least 28 of us within 2 minutes

<mma3>
<{cruzshake}>

Stop it

Last edited:
"We lie about past partners".

OMG, really???? You're so sly!! It's not like we men already figured this out, and adapted the Rule of Three to calculate the true figure for either men (divide) or women (multiply).

Go to math class, girls.

giphy.gif

Imma try this.

On a side note..some of these guys posting here hate women lol
Who doesn't hate women? Even women hate women. You can put up with a certain amount of grief because they have all the vaginas, but nobody leaves hanging out with women in a better mood than when they started.

Of course women lie about the number of partners they’ve had because if they did they’d be labeled a whore.

Real talk.

Her: what do you want to eat?

Me: do you have a preference?

Her: no you decide

Me: how about Chinese?

Her: no

Me: how about Mexican?

Me: how about McDonalds?

Me: how about Steak?

Me: then what do you want? I could go for any of those

Her: I dunno you decide

Me: you don't want anything I've suggested.

Her: OMG YOURE SO INDECISIVE JUST PICK SOMETHING

Me: McDonald's it is

Her: but I SAID I don't WANT McDonald's don't you LISTEN
She’s right you know, stop being indecisive

Not that I was expecting some great revelation, but none of those surprise me at all.

Yeah, this may be the most pointless article ever written. I know my wife farts, and I know my wife masturbates. She does both in front of me.

And women don’t ask men to do things because they want to see them get hot and sweaty. Not men they’re in a relationship with anyway. They do it to “test” your commitment to them. Everything is a test for them. They intentionally ask you to d shit you don’t want to do, even if they don’t really want or need it, because they want to test you.

And we all know sex isn’t that great for them sometimes. Sex, like building shit from Ikea, is not about sex for them. It is a means to an end. A way to feel loved.

Back