91 year old Mexican man beaten. TYT blames Trump and fascism.

A large part of Trump's platform was xenophobic fearmongering, literally encouraging violence at his rallies, we get an example of why that's an issue and it doesn't count because they're black? Trump supporters love to claim the black people when they're in a positive light, but when they show the ugly consequences of Trump's influence, it's suddenly back to black people just being inherently violent and "anti-American".

Well actually we are back to this liberal idea that black people are victims with no agency. She is just a puppet on Trump and the white mans strings. It's just not possible that she has her own attitudes and ideas or is personally responsible for her own behavior.

Good to see you can admit that your side doesn't always get things right, but you are still casting the other side as always wrong and in bad faith. If you think that all liberals always admit to these things and all rightwingers never do then you are still stuck in your partisan ideological cage.

But back to the OP. I see no direct evidence that this has anything to do with Trump, any more than black on Asian violence in San Francisco had to do with Barack Obama.
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/nevi...of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

Show me the proof that this woman took her cues from Trump. I don't want this airy-fairy nonsense about a climate of hate or other rhetorical trickery.
I literally said it in my post that a lot of liberals don't admit their side is wrong.

.I don't use mental gymnastics, I call it how it is, like many liberals do(Not all tho).

I been in the War Room alot...Never see right wingers admit their side is wrong..they always come up with an excuse or if there is none, they simply say "Yay liberal tears"....So it's a lot less common for republicans to admit they are wrong...just look how the party of family values, completely flipped a 180 and supported the least family values guy in history lol.

Obama never said shit about Asians.....So how in the fuck can you tie that Obama? That's right, you simply can't.

Trump clearly said Mexico is sending rapist/murders and some..some are good people......His whole agenda has been exploiting the fear of illegals/latinos.......Lately we seen an upsurge of hate crimes against such people...It's clear that their is a link here.

As for this specific case....Maybe you're right, maybe this bitch has never seen TV and doesn't know who trump is and he had ZERO of a factor........But the likeliness of that is very very small....Considering the trend lately, Trump influencing this crazy bitch, isn't out of the question at all....It's a valid question.....and considering the trend, we should blame Trump overall for what has happened.

I got a question, how can it be proved that it is because of trump? Do you want her to admit it?...Do you want her to have a MAGA hat?

I literally said it in my post that a lot of liberals don't admit their side is wrong.

I been in the War Room alot...Never see right wingers admit their side is wrong..they always come up with an excuse or if there is none, they simply say "Yay liberal tears"....So it's a lot less common for republicans to admit they are wrong...just look how the party of family values, completely flipped a 180 and supported the least family values guy in history lol.

Obama never said shit about Asians.....So how in the fuck can you tie that Obama? That's right, you simply can't.

Trump clearly said Mexico is sending rapist/murders and some..some are good people......His whole agenda has been exploiting the fear of illegals/latinos.......Lately we seen an upsurge of hate crimes against such people...It's clear that their is a link here.

As for this specific case....Maybe you're right, maybe this bitch has never seen TV and doesn't know who trump is and he had ZERO of a factor........But the likeliness of that is very very small....Considering the trend lately, Trump influencing this crazy bitch, isn't out of the question at all....It's a valid question.....and considering the trend, we should blame Trump overall for what has happened.

I got a question, how can it be proved that it is because of trump? Do you want her to admit it?...Do you want her to have a MAGA hat?

You do realize that you can cling to your wider narratives and still admit there isn't any evidence linking this brick attack to Trump, yes?

The argument so far that it is linked basically is that it isn't proven to be not linked. By the same logic though, it could also be linked to the price of tea in China.

Well actually we are back to this liberal idea that black people are victims with no agency. She is just a puppet on Trump and the white mans strings. It's just not possible that she has her own attitudes and ideas or is personally responsible for her own behavior.
Oh bullshit, people labeled the entire left as violent maniacs because one asshole poured a drink on a kid with a MAGA hat. You got real violence on the other end, and now it's all about self responsibility.

Dude, blacks and hispanics have been butting heads, especially in Los Angeles, long before Trump came on to the scene. Stop swallowing the BS the media is shoving at you.
What does that change? Calling most Mexicans rapists and criminals and saying we need to kick them out and build a wall isn't going to help the tension already there.

What does that change? Calling most Mexicans rapists and criminals and saying we need to kick them out and build a wall isn't going to help the tension already there.
LOL, I give up. Yeah, it''s allll Trumps fault.
It's so much easier than employing the brain god gave you.

Oh bullshit, people labeled the entire left as violent maniacs because one asshole poured a drink on a kid with a MAGA hat. You got real violence on the other end, and now it's all about self responsibility.
You seem to be very limited in the scope of your thinking.
The left isnt labelled as violent maniacs over that one incident.
There are example after example after example of recorded incidences of their violence.

It can't, so let's just go ahead and say it's Trump's fault anyway. Trump wants border security, some random black lady attacked some guy for bumping into her kid. That's all the proof I need to declare Trump as the reason for the attack. Trump got 8% of the black vote, and almost none of that was in LA, but the guy was Mexican, so clearly it was one of like 4 black in LA who voted for Trump. And since nazis are the only thing in history every retard knows about, everything political must fit into that somehow.

So a black person can't support Trump? Is that your starting point for this?
of course you are right, but they really want everyone to assume that the attackers were fat, ignorant crackers.

I think everyone is missing the point.
some lady attacked some man.
would have happened no matter who the president was
the issue is the idea that Trump has anything to do with it when its just one crazy f*** beating up another human being and it happens every single day . The media wants clicks.

Blaming Trump for this specific incident is like blaming video games for school shootings.

And, yet, you’re perfectly fine with your bf, @JosephDredd, having 30 billion similar threads in the WR.

#sobrave

<{vega}>

It looks like @JosephDredd has you all shaken up. I know it must be hard being a cheap imitation of Rip. Thread should be merged or dumped, there is no political motivation in that statement. I'm starting to think being a conservative is a mental disease.

I think everyone is missing the point.
some lady attacked some man.
would have happened no matter who the president was
the issue is the idea that Trump has anything to do with it when its just one crazy f*** beating up another human being and it happens every single day . The media wants clicks.

Blaming Trump for this specific incident is like blaming video games for school shootings.

this is the only explanation. Regardless of the president, if I saw that woman on the street, I would have no doubt that she had bad rage incidents before. Just fucking look at her, she probably doesn't even know how to spell president, let alone care who is currently president.

<{vega}>

It looks like @JosephDredd has you all shaken up. I know it must be hard being a cheap imitation of Rip. Thread should be merged or dumped, there is no political motivation in that statement. I'm starting to think being a conservative is a mental disease.
LOL!

How do you tickle @JosephDredd’s balls and type at the same time???

Sheer GENIUS!!!

You do realize that you can cling to your wider narratives and still admit there isn't any evidence linking this brick attack to Trump, yes?

The argument so far that it is linked basically is that it isn't proven to be not linked. By the same logic though, it could also be linked to the price of tea in China.
Yes, I realized this....However, saying that trump had zero influence because blacks were racist toward latinos is stupid.

Again..you people want her to literally say "Im doing it because of trump" because otherwise its equivelent to the price tea and china...which you and I know, its not even remotely the same.

It's not out the question to link trump to this when you see the wider narrativeacross the country

Yes, I realized this....However, saying that trump had zero influence because blacks were racist toward latinos is stupid.

Again..you people want her to literally say "Im doing it because of trump" because otherwise its equivelent to the price tea and china...which you and I know, its not even remotely the same.

It's not out the question to link trump to this when you see the wider narrativeacross the country

In this specific case, based on zero evidence, it is irrational to link to Trump and honestly it just undermines anything else you say about Trump and what you think of him. There isn't much getting around that without some evidence.

The association drawn is so loose that it is meaningless.

As to the bold, you are basically relying on:

350.png

You clearly don't see the agenda here?

Yeah, it's really crazy to think that a Mexican being beaten up could be at all related to a guy who has rallied millions of people by saying that most Mexicans in the US are rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and job-stealing invaders.

Imagine if a Polish German had murdered a Jew during Hitler's reign. They couldn't blame it on Hitler: that murderer wasn't even part of the master race~!

Bitch is a perfect example of the taboo topic of black mental health.

Pretty sure we all know at least one weezy fat heffa that wears cardigans in the summertime and overreacts to every gotdamn thing.... Bet money this bitch has thrown hands over a single starburst candy.

All that fat got her awnry... Her heat rash and ezcema actin up.

Back