91 year old Mexican man beaten. TYT blames Trump and fascism.

Yeah, it's really crazy to think that a Mexican being beaten up could be at all related to a guy who has rallied millions of people by saying that most Mexicans in the US are rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and job-stealing invaders.

Do you have a quote for this? You are second poster in this thread that has posted that Trump said Most Mexicans are rapist, etc. I'm familiar with the controversial remarks he said in regards to illegal immigration but not in regards to Mexicans in general, or Most Mexicans.

LOL!

How do you tickle @JosephDredd’s balls and type at the same time???

Sheer GENIUS!!!

Haha that's funny coming from the biggest cuck on the board. You literally are living in the shadow of ripskater. "Please mr Rip can I use you AV?". What a pathetic little man you are. All you do is constantly derail threads, then cry about your victim hood. The extent of the content you add to the board is "stupid Libs". You are a waste of space, and really bringing down the IQ level on this forum.

Yeah, it's really crazy to think that a Mexican being beaten up could be at all related to a guy who has rallied millions of people by saying that most Mexicans in the US are rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and job-stealing invaders.

Imagine if a Polish German had murdered a Jew during Hitler's reign. They couldn't blame it on Hitler: that murderer wasn't even part of the master race~!
A quote for the bolded, please.
So, by this logic, due to Barack Obama constantly harping on about the supposed omniscience of white racism, which by extension casts whites as evil oppressors, all the black on white violence is attributable to Obama. After all, he created that climate, right?
It's bullshit and extremely lazy thinking.

Haha that's funny coming from the biggest cuck on the board. You literally are living in the shadow of ripskater. "Please mr Rip can I use you AV?". What a pathetic little man you are. All you do is constantly derail threads, then cry about your victim hood. The extent of the content you add to the board is "stupid Libs". You are a waste of space, and really bringing down the IQ level on this forum.
Fixed.

TYT staff meeting before airing:

Cenk: can we get away with pinning this on Trump?
Chick with the tits: IDK man, she's not a one issue voter!
Cenk: fuck it! Let's go for it!

TYT staff meeting before airing:

Cenk: can we get away with pinning this on Trump?
Chick with the tits: IDK man, she's not a one issue voter!
Cenk: fuck it! Let's go for it!
Chick with the tits quote needs more vulgarities thrown in.

Here's some Trump inspired Korean store owners defending their turf during the Rodney King riots.
That god damn Trump makes me so mad!!!

58852252.jpg

Do you have a quote for this? You are second poster in this thread that has posted that Trump said Most Mexicans are rapist, etc. I'm familiar with the controversial remarks he said in regards to illegal immigration but not in regards to Mexicans in general, or Most Mexicans.
They never have a quote.They are spreading misinformation.

They never have a quote.They are spreading misinformation.
In June of 2015 he said, "They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people". He specifies there at the end that "some" he assumes are good people. Insinuating that's he's not sure they actually are good, but they are the minority of who is coming. No mention of when these criminals started coming, so it's vague on which Mexicans are the "bad ones".

no becuase just like his real quote, they take everything out of context.

You noticw how originally they said he called all immigrants rapists and murderers , now it has MORPHED INTO all mexican are rapist and murderers, lol

In June of 2015 he said, "They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people". He specifies there at the end that "some" he assumes are good people. Insinuating that's he's not sure they actually are good, but they are the minority of who is coming. No mention of when these criminals started coming, so it's vague on which Mexicans are the "bad ones".
Some can any amount

some people are democrats (thats 50% of the population)

its just people wanting to hear what they want to hear. Now it has morphed into all mexicans (legal and illegal) are rapists and murderers.

A quote for the bolded, please.
So, by this logic, due to Barack Obama constantly harping on about the supposed omniscience of white racism, which by extension casts whites as evil oppressors, all the black on white violence is attributable to Obama. After all, he created that climate, right?
It's bullshit and extremely lazy thinking.
or him supporting black lives matter and talking shit at those cops funeral. I guess all the cops that got killed are the fault of Obama becuase of his comments.

Lol at concluding it must be Trump.

Clearly its not because countless other things like i dunno...... tension between Latino and Black communities existing waaaay before he ever got into office, Or the fact historically when two different ethnic groups in America were crowded together and competing for their livelihoods there was often tension between them that boiled over into violence. A good example of that would be when Italian immigrants began arriving in the same communities of the earlier established Irish.

Though Trump's grandpa was alive at that time. It was probably his doing I'm sure.:eek:

Everyone left that out. I heard this story a dozen times before I saw a pic of the attacker. If the attacker had been white, it would have been in every headline.

<{fry}>

Back