A 2017 Ford GT sold for 1.65 million dollars

so what do you think is a reasonable price for "a Ford"?

the 1968 version sold for 11 million recently.
81615f65426217b69fc89531921c302e9c28b59d.jpg
beautiful looking car

I don't understand why Ford is being so tight-assed with these cars. If you want people to be seen driving them around, make enough for people to DRIVE THEM AROUND.

If they weren't so scarce maybe people wouldn't be breaking your stupid contract to flip them for a huge markup. They pulled a Lexus LFA.

I don't understand why Ford is being so tight-assed with these cars. If you want people to be seen driving them around, make enough for people to DRIVE THEM AROUND.

If they weren't so scarce maybe people wouldn't be breaking your stupid contract to flip them for a huge markup. They pulled a Lexus LFA.
The studio building this does not have the capacity to make more. It is a completely carbon fiber chassis which is time consuming to produce. Also hand built by a small team. Cars like this literally can't be built on a high production assembly line.

lmao

All this over a Ford

Fuck that Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge..
What does that even mean? Some of the most desirable collector cars have been Fords and they have a rich motorsport history.

Or is this a corny attempt to signal brand tribalism for Dodge aka Fiat

What does that even mean? Some of the most desirable collector cars have been Fords and they have a rich motorsport history.

What cool cars has Ford made besides the GT40, GT, and Mustang?

What cool cars has Ford made besides the GT40, GT, and Mustang?

I loved my explorer , raptors are nifty , we got an eastwood movie out of the gran turino , raptors are cool , the f150 gave us narco cinema ..... quit being tribal

I loved my explorer , raptors are nifty , we got an eastwood movie out of the gran turino , raptors are cool , the f150 gave us narco cinema ..... quit being tribal
yep, also the f150 Lightning, the SHO and everything they built with Shelby and Cosworth. A lot of their best cars were never sold in America either.

Nothing is tribal about my car tastes. I own Toyota, Dodge, Cadillac, Chevy, Yamaha, and Harley. I love the German stuff and wish I had a Lexus.

Explorers are among the worst cars I've ever been in.

Lol. Yea I just watched that episode of Hoonigan where Ken shows his off. So we're just throwing around race cars now?

Nothing is tribal about my car tastes. I own Toyota, Dodge, Cadillac, Chevy, Yamaha, and Harley. I love the German stuff and wish I had a Lexus.

Explorers are among the worst cars I've ever been in.

Lol. Yea I just watched that episode of Hoonigan where Ken shows his off. So we're just throwing around race cars now?
na, I didnt mean you, I was referring to @AGGAMEMNON66 who was just blurting out "Ford sux" without any basis. You got good taste in cars.

Although $1.65 million is a lot for a car, when a painting of something stupid sells for 10 million or more, it's not that surprising.

The studio building this does not have the capacity to make more. It is a completely carbon fiber chassis which is time consuming to produce. Also hand built by a small team. Cars like this literally can't be built on a high production assembly line.
I understand the logistics. But the economics are another matter. They can obviously sell many more of these cars than they currently make.

It smacks of an elitist Ferrari move to me. But then I am just an armchair enthusiast.

lol

Because Dodge doesn't have some of the most desirable collecter cars out there either. Neither does Chevy I guess.

I'm not impressed by Fords (outside of the Thunderbolt and a handful of other drag cars). They are over hyped and over valued. A lot of 'collector' cars are. If you dig them, cool. I wasn't talking to you in my quote anyway. Not being impressed with something has nothing to do with knowledge of it. The are not mutually exclusive.

As for the last part of my post, are you American? I'd expect an American car guy to know what that meant..

Found On Road Dead

lol

Because Dodge doesn't have some of the most desirable collecter cars out there either. Neither does Chevy I guess.

I'm not impressed by Fords (outside of the Thunderbolt and a handful of other drag cars). They are over hyped and over valued. A lot of 'collector' cars are. If you dig them, cool. I wasn't talking to you in my quote anyway. Not being impressed with something has nothing to do with knowledge of it. The are not mutually exclusive.

As for the last part of my post, are you American? I'd expect an American car guy to know what that meant..

Found On Road Dead
stickers-bad-boy-calvin-pee-on-dodge.jpg

Back