A Brief History of Islam.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The religion of peace.

15%-25% of muslims are radical, that equals 180 million - 300 million, according to the speaker in this video.

Yeah good vid seen it a while back. But who are we to criticize..........

It is way higher than 20% or 25%. The majorities and +90% support for the ideology and ways in africa, middle east, and south east asian muslim countries proves it.

Facebook-Pew-Research-Center-The-moderate-side-147b69.png
FT_15.11.17_isis_views.png

This one below and above really shocked me. Guys on the streets of Sydney saying to other guys face ´´´sharia will takeover and sorry you have to die unless you join us´´

The religion of peace.

15%-25% of muslims are radical, that equals 180 million - 300 million, according to the speaker in this video.

Since you seem like type to watch videos. Watch this

This book the Bukhari explains why Sunni Islam is so much more supremacist and violent. Below is a SHIA, SHIITE cleric who goes on why this is case for Sunnis and why Shiites are not like that 90% of time. He goes on about how when westerners who cannot speak or read arabic try and study the Bukhari they are given false or edited versions by muslims but that the real 3 volume set is hidden from non Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_al-Bukhari

It is way higher than 20% or 25%. The majorities and +90% support for the ideology and ways in africa, middle east, and south east asian muslim countries proves it.

Facebook-Pew-Research-Center-The-moderate-side-147b69.png
FT_15.11.17_isis_views.png

This one below and above really shocked me. Guys on the streets of Sydney saying to other guys face ´´´sharia will takeover and sorry you have to die unless you join us´´

Our resident czechoslovakian anti islam propagandist here to spread his propaganda

Death cult is a death cult. Liberals embrace the death cult because liberalism is a mental disorder.

I knew it would be this video before I even clicked in. lol

why do you think I posted it?
You posted it to say here we go again Islam is evil ....as to imply it’s a religion of peace. And I saw it as an ironic gif because you used the most far gone loon in showbiz to say it.

You posted it to say here we go again Islam is evil ....as to imply it’s a religion of peace. And I saw it as an ironic gif because you used the most far gone loon in showbiz to say it.
wrong doofus, I posted it to say "oh here we go..... more bullshit about islam by people that have no actual clue what they are talking about".

and again, you dont understand irony

Back