A Brief History of Islam.

All the Abrahamic faiths are basically AIDS, I see no reason to single out Islam.
Cool story bro, can you lend me your copy of "The God Delusion" sometime?

Your post was so absurd and filled with bitterness that made no sense. There was no other choice but to give you the reply that I did.

You can live in a false reality all you want.
Oh look, Soul Crusher just called someone bitter..... anyone playing the SC drinking game can down a shot.

Your sound and informative defence of islam is blinding!

Youve used the credible counter argument of memes and gifs...

Troll.
defence? Where have I defended Islam? Im mocking you paranoid goofs.

Piss belt

defence? Where have I defended Islam? Im mocking you paranoid goofs.

Piss belt

Mmm hmmm.

So let me get this straight... you have no disagreement with the threads premiss, instead youve created your own narrative and have decided to spam posters with vague memes and gifs?

Sounds pretty trollish to me.

Mmm hmmm.

So let me get this straight... you have no disagreement with the threads premiss, instead youve created your own narrative and have decided to spam posters with vague memes and gifs?

Sounds pretty trollish to me.
I have no issue with the premise of the thread..... if the thread actually followed the premise of the title. But lets not pretend this thread is about the history of Islam.

My issue is with you idiots and your paranoid bullshit. Call me a troll all you want, but you are the one covered in piss

Don't hide from the truth.
<23>

There's plenty of evidence, articles and videos that explain and show why Islam is not compatible in Western countries, Europe etc.
Theres plenty of evidence that show all religion is not compatible with Western countries.... but you goofs just choose to be scared of the big bad mooozlems

Theres plenty of evidence that show all religion is not compatible with Western countries.... but you goofs just choose to be scared of the big bad mooozlems

Christianity is very compatible in Western Countries.

Rape gangs, sadistic terrorist attacks, mob attacks, sharia and an oppressive culture is not what was present when modern Europe and Western countries were being built.

I have no issue with the premise of the thread..... if the thread actually followed the premise of the title. But lets not pretend this thread is about the history of Islam.

My issue is with you idiots and your paranoid bullshit. Call me a troll all you want, but you are the one covered in piss

There's nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. Muslims that migrate into western cultures are not integrating. That's also been done by pew surveys...so then why the FUCK do we want them here?

Christianity is very compatible in Western Countries.

Rape gangs, sadistic terrorist attacks, mob attacks, sharia and an oppressive culture is not what was present when Europe and Western countries were being built.
yeah Northern Ireland is just dandy thanks to Christianity isnt it? The Catholic church raping kids is perfectly compatible with western countries right?

Or do you not care about those issues?

If you guys want to actually learn something about the rise of Islam here is an interesting documentary that goes into it, specifically the challenges faced in the historiography of Islam as juxtaposed with the traditional, Islamic account. Here's the trailer

and here's the documentary itself:
1400 years ago armies of nomads swept out of the Arabian desert and conquered half the world. Today, their descendants tell an extraordinary story. They say that God sent them a Prophet, Muhammad, and that God then gave them empire. But is it really true? Not everyone is so sure. The Muslim conquests were one of the most decisive events in history. But were the Arabs in the 7th century even Muslims at all?

Before anyone cries about bias Tom Holland is actually a fanboy of the Roman Empire so if anything he'd be biased against Muslims though really he's not. Also features based Patricia Crone(PBUH) whom I love to quote in my sig.

There's nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. Muslims that migrate into western cultures are not integrating. That's also been done by pew surveys...so then why the FUCK do we want them here?
All muslims that emigrate are not integrating? Thats an interesting theory you just pulled out of your ass.

yeah Northern Ireland is just dandy thanks to Christianity isnt it? The Catholic church raping kids is perfectly compatible with western countries right?

Or do you not care about those issues?

If you look at the big picture it has helped so many people and in modern times is a positive influence. Satan will corrupt and violate you and there are some that fall for his temptations and traps. The priests paid a hefty price for that kind of indulgence.

Yeah I care, but why overload the system with Islamic pedo rape gangs when you already got pedo priests, celebrities and politicians to deal with?

If you look at the big picture it has helped so many people and in modern times is a positive influence. Satan will corrupt and violate you and there are some that fall for his temptations and traps. The priests paid a hefty price for that kind of indulgence.

Yeah I care, but why overload the system with Islamic pedo rape gangs when you already got pedo priests, celebrities and politicians to deal with?
200.gif

All muslims that emigrate are not integrating? Thats an interesting theory you just pulled out of your ass.

Not all, some are. But not enough for you to think it isn't a problem.

You turning a blind eye on this when it's slapping you in the fucking face is...well...you are either really, REALLY fucking stupid or you are trolling. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and calling you a troll, but now I'm starting to reconsider.

Not all, some are. But not enough for you to think it isn't a problem.

You turning a blind eye on this when it's slapping you in the fucking face is...well...you are either really, REALLY fucking stupid or you are trolling. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and calling you a troll, but now I'm starting to reconsider.
a blind eye to what? Islamic extremism? I openly state that is an issue..... but you goofs painting all muslims as extremists is what annoys me. You idiots probably havent ever even interacted with a Muslim other than with @Kafir-kun on here, yet you read some far right blogs and suddenly you are experts.

Now run along piss belt, like any other thread you appear in..... youve offered fuck all to this discussion

Back