A Classical Liberal & A Progressive Marxist Debate

Holy shit lol at all of that.^ Top notch trolling. @TheStruggle

You haven't been right about a single thing you've said the last two pages. Your lack of education and understanding on everything that comes out of your mouth makes you the perfect Progressive because you emote first and think third, just like Smith in the OP.

If you didn't try to guilt people into electing the most unlikable candidate in US history, you wouldnt have elected the second most unlikable candidate in US history and you were all cocky she would win until Nov 8th.

I'm not campaigning for anything so this is dumb. What are you doing to ensure that America doesn't have such an embarrassment as president in 2020 or to minimize the harm he's doing by being there now?

I'm not campaigning for anything so this is dumb. What are you doing to ensure that America doesn't have such an embarrassment as president in 2020 or to minimize the harm he's doing by being there now?

What harm is he doing? Jobs are up, consumer confidence is up, the stocks are up, wages are up. He's returning the power of unconstitutional executive orders and treaty agreements back to congress to get it done the right way.

Literally the only people crying are the same people jumping up and down and throwing themselves on the floor from Nov 9th. The same people who need to keep a negative Trump story circulating in the news everyday in hopes they can trick people into voting for Clinton again in 2020. Turn off your fucking television and you realize the country is doing just fine.

What harm is he doing? Jobs are up, consumer confidence is up, the stocks are up, wages are up. He's returning the power of unconstitutional executive orders and treaty agreements back to congress to get it done the right way.

Literally the only people crying are the same people jumping up and down and throwing themselves on the floor from Nov 9th. The same people who need to keep a negative Trump story circulating in the news everyday in hopes they can trick people into voting for Clinton again in 2020. Turn off your fucking television and you realize the country is doing just fine.

Wait, so now Trump is good? So when you say that we should blame the left for Trump, you mean to say that we should thank the left?

Also, no one made a thread about it because there's a huge imbalance of hackery here, but the economy actually lost jobs for the first time in seven years in September (the most recently reported month). Not Trump's fault, but not accurate to say that jobs are up. Even before September, job creation was down year over year, and it's even moreso now.

No, its legitimately thought of as a school of thought dedicated to destroying the West through agitation along multiple class lines.
Ok. That's not how I think of it but have read enough to know you're right, at least some of the time. It's a term I don't use so not a sticking point for me. I tend to call the fringe left leftists.

I watched the entire 'debate' and it was a massacre. The SJW is a pathetic mess of a human.

Huh?

OK, let's circle back. You think that it's the left's fault that we have such an embarrassment for president, primarily right? Is it 100% the left's fault or do you think that people who voted for him first in the primary and then in the general election bear at least some responsibility?

See, this is why people think you're a hack.

You're completely twisting my original point. You stated the REASON people voted for trump is the right went crazy. In reality, the REASON people voted Trump, is because the left went crazy, for all the reasons I listed.

Don't forget, I was a lifelong democrat. The democrats of the 90's are dead. Stop pretending it's the same party.

You're completely twisting my original point. You stated the REASON people voted for trump is the right went crazy. In reality, the REASON people voted Trump, is because the left went crazy, for all the reasons I listed.

The reason people voted *for* a completely unqualified moron is that the right has gone crazy. The people who didn't vote for the guy are not responsible for him winning.

Don't forget, I was a lifelong democrat. The democrats of the 90's are dead. Stop pretending it's the same party.

I've seen you make the claim but frankly, it is not remotely believable. What positions on issues do you think changed?

Of course the reason is that the right has gone crazy. Birtherism, secret muslim, Clinton kill count, etc. The right has gone beyond even the Limbaughization that had already castrated it intellectually. We're actually getting into dangerous, reactionary territory here lately with the Alt-Right. It's baffling how people can be so uninformed with so much information available.

The reason people voted *for* a completely unqualified moron is that the right has gone crazy. The people who didn't vote for the guy are not responsible for him winning.

I've seen you make the claim but frankly, it is not remotely believable. What positions on issues do you think changed?

Exactly what I stated. The left started supporting criminals, at very least, burying their heads in the sand over terrorism. As well as trying to put men in the women's bathroom, pushing trans shit on kids. White privilege. Everyone is a Nazi, etc.

Of course the reason is that the right has gone crazy. Birtherism, secret muslim, Clinton kill count, etc. The right has gone beyond even the Limbaughization that had already castrated it intellectually. We're actually getting into dangerous, reactionary territory here lately with the Alt-Right. It's baffling how people can be so uninformed with so much information available.

No argument on the first part. Those folks are idiots.

It's easier to be misinformed with so much information available.

Exactly what I stated. The left started supporting criminals, at very least, burying their heads in the sand over terrorism. As well as trying to put men in the women's bathroom, pushing trans shit on kids. White privilege. Everyone is a Nazi, etc.

So you started supporting the opposite set of policies because of college kids. Hmm.

So you started supporting the opposite set of policies because of college kids. Hmm.

Do these look like college kids to you Jack?

1hy5.jpg

Again with your hack tactics, answer the fucking question or STFU.

I'm pretty sure any normal English speaker would get my meaning there.

So is it talk-show hosts that got you to stop voting on the basis of policy and instead treat politics like a team sport?

So is it talk-show hosts that got you to stop voting on the basis of policy and instead treat politics like a team sport?

You clearly dont understand your opposition. This is why you lost and will continue to lose.

You clearly dont understand your opposition. This is why you lost and will continue to lose.

I've not run for office, so no, I didn't lose anything. If you think that the GOP will pick up seats in the House in 2018, maybe let's meet in the bet thread?

Back