A Close Up of Ronda's Punching Technique

Was she a world class striker? No
Was she a world class grappler? No
Did she win fights? Yes
I think the best Honda Howsey was all the fights before the Bethe Coreia fight. In that fight, you saw she had a Dad bod on fight night. I think Hollywood came calling and she couldn’t focus on just fighting and keeping her diet in check. The stupidest thing I remember from that time was when she had some kind of photo shoot and she said she wanted to do it at a heavier weight to be an idol for younger girls. I’m thinking to myself No Bitch. You are thicker than a snickers and can’t keep food out your mouth. Everyone hates on her, but look up her wins. When she was focused, she was pretty good.

Those punches are the only thing that can truly beat the ultimate shield... Artem Lobov' face.

TS- how come you added the ‘r’ to your username, when it’s absent on the license plate?

lookin’ for T-Bol?

<6>

No.

She’s actually smiling, while getting kicked in the mouth. You should try it sometime haha.
I see lol.

I’m used to see this version of the head kick
Violent-KO-coup-de-pied-Holm-Rousey-720x450.jpg

She’s not smiling in this.

Well they don't call it the sweet science for nothing...

But the real irony is Ronda is mentally weak. I don't like knocking a pro fighter's heart, but when you lose and you cry and then you just quit, it's kind of hard not to.

I see lol.

I’m used to see this version of the head kick
Violent-KO-coup-de-pied-Holm-Rousey-720x450.jpg

She’s not smiling in this.

I’m just playing around buddy... I saw this shop on IG and thought it was pretty funny.

Was she a world class striker? No
Was she a world class grappler? No
Did she win fights? Yes
I think the best Honda Howsey was all the fights before the Bethe Coreia fight. In that fight, you saw she had a Dad bod on fight night. I think Hollywood came calling and she couldn’t focus on just fighting and keeping her diet in check. The stupidest thing I remember from that time was when she had some kind of photo shoot and she said she wanted to do it at a heavier weight to be an idol for younger girls. I’m thinking to myself No Bitch. You are thicker than a snickers and can’t keep food out your mouth. Everyone hates on her, but look up her wins. When she was focused, she was pretty good.

I don't think it was lack of focus, Hollywood or whatever.

She had the misfortune to run into a couple of matches where she lacked the strenght advantage and that made all her technical flaws visible. Just like Brock, really.

Bump for member, Ogata.

Also, bumping for traditional end-of-year Ronda boxing bashathon.

Back