A decision you didnt agree with that turned you against the "undeserving" winner

Bendo started getting a bit on my nerves when he won like 3 BS decisions in a 2 year span(Edgar 2, Gil, JT) and it almost seemed like he knew it and was trolling with it.

Look at his trollface before the decision in Frankie 2 is read here. He knows he’s going to win some BS decision and is stoked for Frankie’s reaction

1.gif

But I got over it and don’t mind Benson Henderson since he typically loses his split decisions now.

sanchez kampmann, for sure. no decision ever pissed me off more than that one. was proof positive that a lot of judges literally don't understand what they're watching.

They have 10-8s in boxing dummy.
Lol...dummy, understand my point, they also have 10+ round fights, even 15 rounds, a few 10-8 rounds dont make it a shit draw (proper judging). Learn to read, dummy.

I wanted Forrest to win and dislike Rampage but I was never convinced Forrrst won that fight

sanchez kampmann, for sure. no decision ever pissed me off more than that one. was proof positive that a lot of judges literally don't understand what they're watching.

They are students of Wimp Lo from Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.

I'd say Rogan made you turn on him, not the judges.

Nothing wrong at all with rounds 1,2 and 3 going to Lyoto.

Machida got hit more in all of those rounds. Round 3 was the only round I could give Lyoto because he had more head strikes that round and Shogun didn't land a lot more that round. I had it 4-1 for Shogun.

That was probably one of the worst decisions I have seen in MMA other than Kampmann vs Sanchez.

I don't know if turned is the best word but Claudia getting that decision over carla really took alot of shine off her for me and I was pretty confident Nina would outclass her because of it.

BJ Penn vs GSP 1

And still after rewatching the fight 20 times, I am sure BJ beat the crap out of him

Woodley Vs Wonderboy

Same. Woodley should be 0-1-1 against WB. The draw should have been a win for Wonderboy and the "win" for Woodley should have been a draw.

And then Woodley had the arrogance to pretend like the fights weren't even close.

Benson

And it wasn't one decision it was 5. Edgar, Edgar, Melendez, Thomson and Masvidal. He didn't win a single one of those fights

One judge even gave him the fight against Chandler...

I like when people try to justify a fighter losing by saying " he was winning the fight until he got knocked out" or something like that.. Like they dont understand that it doesnt matter at all

Back