A decision you didnt agree with that turned you against the "undeserving" winner

Ludwig vs Genki Sudo, I was so pissed off that this idiot was awarded with the decision when he clearly lost. Then I forgot about it until he showed up at TAM and started acting like an idiot (based on all the gossip from TAM members).

Akiyama/Belcher, Sanchez/Pearson. Both complete f'n botch jobs.

I keep telling. All 10-9 rounds should be 10-10 rounds. Problem solved and lots of benefits. No boring fighters like Kamaru Usman or Fitch

Agree that Rampage should've won but had Hendo beating Ace.
I believed Franklin had the better strike selection and inflicted more damage. IMO Franklin was a little sharper in what was an uneventful fight.
I'm the biggest rampage fan there is, he did not win that fight
Then apparently you are not the biggest Rampage fan there is.

condit shoulda been WW champ is all im gonna say

any fighter who made the decision to not answer Joes first question but to thank their lord and saviour Jesus Christ... puts me right off-instant dislike

Randleman vs Rutten for sure, I was disgusted after that fight and I didn't like Rutten because not only was the decision horrific, he just left and the belt was left hanging. I thought he was a fraud and arrogant.

But then after Pride came a long and I liked him as a commentator and I saw that he does have legit skills and he is witty and a funny guy.
Uneasy fight to score...

Machida got hit more in all of those rounds. Round 3 was the only round I could give Lyoto because he had more head strikes that round and Shogun didn't land a lot more that round. I had it 4-1 for Shogun.

That was probably one of the worst decisions I have seen in MMA other than Kampmann vs Sanchez.

Even the 3rd Shogun landed the best strike of the fight and hurt Lyoto.

You could turn it around of course and say Lyoto was clearly the better fighter vs Rampage and essentially drew with Davis.

didnt like bisping after the hamill decision. For the record i think bisping won the fight, but it was super close. Bisping clearly lost the 1st then jabbed and moved his way to outscoring hamill rounds 2 and 3 narrowly. So the decision didnt bug me. But his stupid fucking antics in the cage afterwards did. Bisping was shitting his pants while the scores were being read then when he found out he won he starts yelling for hamill to get the fuck out of the ufc, this mma not wrestling blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up and show respect for barely eeking out a close win and stop acting like you dominated.

This is the fight I was going to mention as well. I thought he lost the fight, but be that as it may it was his bullshit in the cage afterwards that really turned my opinion on him 180 degrees. Who the fuck 'wins' a fight like that, then starts shit talking a deaf guy? Fuck you Bisping.

When Henderson took his head off in their 1st fight, that could be my favourite moment ever in MMA.

the bisping decision changed the course of judging history.

if u re watch that fight, its actually not that bad from today's perspective.

I never cry over decisions.

Everyone has witnessed this game long enough to know that if you leave it up to the judges there's a realistic chance you could get fucked. So don't coast. Don't take rounds off. Fight like you're down on every judge's scorecard. Take some goddamn risks.

If you're pissed because you feel your fighter got robbed...be pissed at your fighter. Motherfucker wasn't born yesterday. He knew what he was doing yet chose not to do enough. Fuck him and fuck his bitch-ass fans who are going to cry about it for the next 10 years.

Pussies.

Bendo started getting a bit on my nerves when he won like 3 BS decisions in a 2 year span(Edgar 2, Gil, JT) and it almost seemed like he knew it and was trolling with it.

Look at his trollface before the decision in Frankie 2 is read here. He knows he’s going to win some BS decision and is stoked for Frankie’s reaction

1.gif

But I got over it and don’t mind Benson Henderson since he typically loses his split decisions now.
lmao that frankie reaction is the biggest butt hurt crybaby reaction ever.

i cant help but lol when ever i see it.

Sonnen vs Silva 1. He tapped in round 5, that means he loses round 5. Still clearly should've been 4-1 for Chael.

Benson Henderson vs. Edgar II
Benson Henderson vs. Josh thompson

Bendo started getting a bit on my nerves when he won like 3 BS decisions in a 2 year span(Edgar 2, Gil, JT) and it almost seemed like he knew it and was trolling with it.

Look at his trollface before the decision in Frankie 2 is read here. He knows he’s going to win some BS decision and is stoked for Frankie’s reaction

1.gif

But I got over it and don’t mind Benson Henderson since he typically loses his split decisions now.

Those three fights pissed me off. I can see Benson taking the Gilbert fight, but to this day I don't see the argument for giving Benson the nod against Edgar II and Josh Thompson.

Sure condit vs diaz wasnt the bloodbath we thought it would be but its tough titty that Diaz could not deal with Condits gameplan. I thought it was smart of Condit,and was impressed by him taking advantage of a huge flaw in the diaz style.

Then don't tell fans that it's gonna be a "dogfight" then turn around and point fight. He deserved all the criticism that he got for that fight, and some.

I never cry over decisions.

Everyone has witnessed this game long enough to know that if you leave it up to the judges there's a realistic chance you could get fucked. So don't coast. Don't take rounds off. Fight like you're down on every judge's scorecard. Take some goddamn risks.

If you're pissed because you feel your fighter got robbed...be pissed at your fighter. Motherfucker wasn't born yesterday. He knew what he was doing yet chose not to do enough. Fuck him and fuck his bitch-ass fans who are going to cry about it for the next 10 years.

Pussies.

If someone is really coasting just looking to win a decision taking no risks and I certainly have a lot less sympathy for them but that's not the case for a lot of the examples being given here.

Back