A decision you didnt agree with that turned you against the "undeserving" winner

Then don't tell fans that it's gonna be a "dogfight" then turn around and point fight. He deserved all the criticism that he got for that fight, and some.
I'm a fan,and when I saw what he was doin,I was like "lol Diaz didnt see that one comin,hes fucked"

I'm a fan,and when I saw what he was doin,I was like "lol Diaz didnt see that one comin,hes fucked"
Ok, doesn't change the fact that he told the fans one thing and did something completely different. He deserves all the hate he recieved from that fight.

Rampage getting gifted decision over Machida

on the other hand, I hated DJ until he got screwed over against Cejudo
Machida has nobody but himself to blame for losing that fight. He did nothing in the first 2 rounds, literally nothing. The decision was correct.

Ok, doesn't change the fact that he told the fans one thing and did something completely different. He deserves all the hate he recieved from that fight.
0% deserved hate
100 % unrealistic fan expectations

I believed Franklin had the better strike selection and inflicted more damage. IMO Franklin was a little sharper in what was an uneventful fight.

Then apparently you are not the biggest Rampage fan there is.

Haha dude, you gotta take an L sometimes. No matter what, sometimes our favourites lose. I felt Forrest won in my eyes, maybe not in a devastating way, but as soon as the horn sounded for the end of round 5 I knew rampage has lost. Admitting your fav fighter has lost does not mean that I am less of a fan haha, I'm not delusional.

Machida has nobody but himself to blame for losing that fight. He did nothing in the first 2 rounds, literally nothing. The decision was correct.

He did a lot more than Rampage to win it.

Always have been a shogun supporter and first machida fight wasnt a " robbery " like alot of people were claiming but i thought Rua did enough to get win. I didnt " turn" on machida but when shogun won re-match and even as important, the manner in which he did it- -I was stoked and remember saying MMA KARMA can be brutal.

Pride rules/scoring is far better than UFC but judging it as a whole while the actual competitors aren’t going into it with the mindset that it’s being judged as a whole just doesn’t really work, the fights would be different
Not disagreeing or anything but I don't think that fight in particular would be much different because neither of them were fighting like they wanted to steal rounds, props to both for one of the greatest fights I've ever seen

didnt like bisping after the hamill decision. For the record i think bisping won the fight, but it was super close. Bisping clearly lost the 1st then jabbed and moved his way to outscoring hamill rounds 2 and 3 narrowly. So the decision didnt bug me. But his stupid fucking antics in the cage afterwards did. Bisping was shitting his pants while the scores were being read then when he found out he won he starts yelling for hamill to get the fuck out of the ufc, this mma not wrestling blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up and show respect for barely eeking out a close win and stop acting like you dominated.

Hamill probably didn't hear all the shit Bisping said.

Honestly Bisping/Hamil is a pretty mild one, it only comes up because US nationalism was involved.

Bisping after the Hammil decision, but not because of the decision. It was the disrespect Mike showed the deaf guy who, despite not being able to hear his coach's instructions, still whooped Mike's ass fair and square. I liked Mike a lot on TUF, then hated him as a fighter, and now enjoy his work in the booth.

Sanchez vs Kampmann
Sanchez vs Pearson

the two worst robberies I've ever seen.

Even the 3rd Shogun landed the best strike of the fight and hurt Lyoto.

You could turn it around of course and say Lyoto was clearly the better fighter vs Rampage and essentially drew with Davis.

Both of those fights were way closer than Lyoto vs Shogun. I thought Machida should have won against Rampage but I can see why the judges gave Rampage 1 and 2. Machida threw about half the amount of strikes that Rampage threw in the first 2 rounds. Machida should have gotten the first but when you fight at such a low pace/output you're taking a big gamble that the judges won't give the round to the more active guy cause they can't see if strikes are landing well or not from ringside.

0% deserved hate
100 % unrealistic fan expectations
When you tell the fans one thing, and they pay money to watch, then you then around and do the complete opposite, you deserve all the hate you get.

Honestly Bisping/Hamil is a pretty mild one, it only comes up because US nationalism was involved.

1) I'm Canadian

2) I was rooting for Bisping to win that fight.

I had picked him to win his season of TUF, and was a fan until the fight against Hamil. Afterwards, I wanted to see the guy get smashed every fight he was in.

Back