A fighter you supported then had to drop because they went nuts

Diaz bros are making it harder to be a fan with their increasing diva-like behavior.

They literally keep talking themselves out of fights anymore.

I hate to admit it but I do biasedly give the diaz bros a pass on most stuff.
It's kinda like a best friend growing up who never got his shit together but you are still loyal to him...

Nick vs Lawler finish made me a fan.
Gomi put it over the top.
The unashamed marijuana use doesn't hurt.

But you are kinda right. I wish they would just fight.

XtFD7SV.gif

Second choice, Jones is kind of a given in this thread.
Don't really have one.

I generally like most fighters... There are a handful I'm not a fan of but I wasn't ever really a big fan to begin with. Like paul harris... wasn't really a supporter before held onto submissions.

War machine. Used to train with him at undisputed in SD. Mother fucker sent my gf a private message on Myspace (when that was cool) hitting on her and shit....hated him ever since

This was long before the Amber Mack shit

War machine. Used to train with him at undisputed in SD. Mother fucker sent my gf a private message on Myspace (when that was cool) hitting on her and shit....hated him ever since

This was long before the Amber Mack shit

Was always a little shy of Anything related to Warmachine, for a brief moment I thought there was hope for him when he spoke highly of
J-Rock after beating him in the TUF finals. Then....

Warmachine pimping on MySpace... I feel your hate.

Don't really have one.

I generally like most fighters... There are a handful I'm not a fan of but I wasn't ever really a big fan to begin with. Like paul harris... wasn't really a supporter before held onto submissions.

Here I'll loan you one - Joe Son.

I hate to admit it but I do biasedly give the diaz bros a pass on most stuff.
It's kinda like a best friend growing up who never got his shit together but you are still loyal to him...

Nick vs Lawler finish made me a fan.
Gomi put it over the top.
The unashamed marijuana use doesn't hurt.

But you are kinda right. I wish they would just fight.

They must have lost millions in the smokey haze.

Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather was awesome

Money Mayweather is a cherry picking ass

Hector Lombard.. loved when he was crushing cans and couldn't give a shit about him being a gym bully or whatever.. but then he came to the ufc and stunk it up. Not really bad behaviour just seemingly throwing away fights he should have won

Conor McGregor, I liked him up till that stupid ass bus incident. im sure there are other ways to promote a fight besides injuring unrelated fighters and talking shit about someone's country/family

SMH.
Was anyone a fan of Joe Son at any point? Lol

Was being not so funny.

Have never met a Joe Son fan. His story just gets worse... Keith Hackney making peanut butter out of his genitals/ gang rape/Austin Powers/ jailed for life/ kills cell mate... one of the strangest stories ever in mma.

Jon Jones. All the car accidents and dramatic incidents took it's tool on me. I had to stand down.

I was actully talking to one of non-mma friends and I had to explain to him all the car accidents and incidents involving Jones and he thought it was someone or something taken out of movie but I told him this person is real then he said he must be the most lucky guy ever.

7 car accidents and all kind of other drama. Heres to hoping that he takes it easy on himself

Last edited:
Conor McGregor, I liked him up till that stupid ass bus incident. im sure there are other ways to promote a fight besides injuring unrelated fighters and talking shit about someone's country/family

You can say that again. Watching him go short fuse with the hand truck while wearing skinny jeans gave me a bad feeling.

Was being not so funny.

Have never met a Joe Son fan. His story just gets worse... Keith Hackney making peanut butter out of his genitals/ gang rape/Austin Powers/ jailed for life/ kills cell mate... one of the strangest stories ever in mma.
The strangest part to me is how he ended up fighting in the first place. Wasn't he Kimo's spiritual adviser or some shit? Made up his own martial art JoeSonDo or some shit....
I could be talking out my ass, it's been a while since I watched early UFCs...

But Kimo lost to Royce. If it weren't for the fact he outweighed Royce by a good 40lbs of juice it wouldn't have even been competitive. But somehow that's how both those two got any camera time. Early MMA was a strange time.

Jones is an obvious first, but second would be Conor's diva behavior.

He thinks he's getting into people's head, but in reality, the only head he's been in for the last 4-5 fights is his own.

Back