A general manager got fired from my department today

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For making a series of Racial comments towards employees on her team.

A Pakistani guy was away from work back in September and she said to a group of people

“Man this guy is always busy on September 11th”

Also there is this Super Professional uptight black dude in the office.

She would go around him and sing rap songs that included the N word.

This is a 40 year old Italian woman, lol.

Human Resources walked her out in tears.

I can’t imagine how people can be so stupid and careless at work.

Hilarious.

Black people do thiissssssss
white people do thatttttttttttttt

I'm as fed up with the PC shit as anyone but some idiots are asking for it (like your former boss).

Pics of 40 year old Italian woman? (for demographic research purposes of course)

<Baelish01>

Pics of 40 year old Italian woman? (for demographic research purposes of course)

<Baelish01>

I actually have pics from her Instagram but it says file size is too large to upload.

Also I’m afraid to get fired as well if it’s somehow traced back to me lol

I actually have pics from her Instagram but it says file size is too large to upload.

Also I’m afraid to get fired as well if it’s somehow traced back to me lol

Haha that's understandable. Instagram name though?:)

The September 11 joke was not that bad since it was more innocent and was just a cheeky comment. The rap singing with the N word is bad because the black dude is a professional individual who is uptight. He is like that because he doesn't want people to assume he is just a thug and so, the lady doing this is undermining him and doing so in a bold and brazen way which is kind of being a bully.

No PC talk but common dude, you cant just be saying the N word specially to a black guy who doesn't behave that way.

Took me awhile to find a picture of this nazi boss of yours, TS, but I finally found it. I have bad news...

56msHys.jpg

If someone says a racial slur you don't like, don't go tell on her. Just call her an "old, greasy [g-word]" and be done with it

A guy I worked with was laughing at a screensaver another colleague had of a hindu god.

I took a long, slow step away from him and he asked what I was doing. I told him I was moving away from the inevitable bolt of lightning.

He asked, in a voice loud enough so everyone could hear, "why would I be afraid of his stupid elephant god?"

Back