A girl threatened my life

Gervais

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This girl I been messing around with for a month wanted to meet up last week. I wasnt interested and she took offense and starting to call me all kind of names. At this point its clear whatever we had was over so I start to call her all kind of shit. Now I already know the girl is unstable and very manipulative. So after our exchange I thought that was the end. Tonight she start to text me about meeting up. She did say last time I will regret messing with her and I should watch my back.

So I tell her I dont wanna meet up. She keep insisting and I say to her you are not very smart. You already sent me threatning messages on whatsapp. You do know what ever you are thinking you wont get away with it. Then the dumbass say who says we gonna keep you alive and a phone can disappear. I said well I already shown this messages to my friends and whatever you are thinking. Dont ruin your life over it. The thing with this is she is very manipulative and I wouldnt it past her to fool some idiots and get me attacked. I am thinking of going to the police and show them the messages. What would you guys do?

Do you have a job? Psycho bitches will resort to anything.

We live in a truly beta world where guys are the bitch.

:mad:

I'll bet the sex is fantastic. Just be nice, smash it a few more times, and slowly become less wonderful. She will drift away and find someone else to torture.

In America we have the ability to defend ourselves. Sorry about your country.

Jesus Christ. Id give you the "fill the streets with uppercuts" advice but I wouldn't want you to break your limp wrists and give you something else to bitch about.

I love the point where it's over and neither side gives a shit. I had a girl try to use her aunt dying from cancer as a manipulative tool against me. I called her out told her that was extremely disrespectful to her aunt. She got pissed and told me "how dare you, don't ever talk about my aunt". I told her "I didn't, you brought her up. I'll say it again again for you though, using her being sick is disrespectful".

It flipped to "omg you're so cruel" and a huge rant. Finally, when she gave me a chance to talk, she was actually a pretty big feminist "power of the female" type person. So I Mic dropped with "You know what? You're right, even I can't believe myself right now. You probably should go to one of your women's groups and tell them your tale, so they can find inspiration from your strength through surviving this argument"...and that's the last I heard from her.

We live in a truly beta world where guys are the bitch.

:mad:
Nothing beta about dealing with crazy bitch. I dont wanna fight people to death cause of crazy unstable bitch. All she needs is to say to a fool i abused/raped her for us to be in a deadly situation.

This girl I been messing around with for a month wanted to meet up last week. I wasnt interested and she took offense and starting to call me all kind of names. At this point its clear whatever we had was over so I start to call her all kind of shit. Now I already know the girl is unstable and very manipulative. So after our exchange I thought that was the end. Tonight she start to text me about meeting up. She did say last time I will regret messing with her and I should watch my back.

So I tell her I dont wanna meet up. She keep insisting and I say to her you are not very smart. You already sent me threatning messages on whatsapp. You do know what ever you are thinking you wont get away with it. Then the dumbass say who says we gonna keep you alive and a phone can disappear. I said well I already shown this messages to my friends and whatever you are thinking. Dont ruin your life over it. The thing with this is she is very manipulative and I wouldnt it past her to fool some idiots and get me attacked. I am thinking of going to the police and show them the messages. What would you guys do?

I would give her digits to that guy @scorpipede from sherdog. He's into crazy. ;)

Meet her bro and you're pretty much guaranteed to get laid if say 'You know, you've said some crazy shit lately bro. I think you need a strip search ...'

<seedat>

tbf about a 20% chance her cholo hitmen bust in and pop your kneecaps off at that point. But still, 80% chance of getting laid bro

I love the point where it's over and neither side gives a shit. I had a girl try to use her aunt dying from cancer as a manipulative tool against me. I called her out told her that was extremely disrespectful to her aunt. She got pissed and told me "how dare you, don't ever talk about my aunt". I told her "I didn't, you brought her up. I'll say it again again for you though, using her being sick is disrespectful".

It flipped to "omg you're so cruel" and a huge rant. Finally, when she gave me a chance to talk, she was actually a pretty big feminist "power of the female" type person. So I Mic dropped with "You know what? You're right, even I can't believe myself right now. You probably should go to one of your women's groups and tell them your tale, so they can find inspiration from your strength through surviving this argument"...and that's the last I heard from her.

Literally none of this happened.

Back