A girl threatened my life

File a police report. That will end whatever she has up her sleeve.

This girl I been messing around with for a month wanted to meet up last week. I wasnt interested and she took offense and starting to call me all kind of names. At this point its clear whatever we had was over so I start to call her all kind of shit. Now I already know the girl is unstable and very manipulative. So after our exchange I thought that was the end. Tonight she start to text me about meeting up. She did say last time I will regret messing with her and I should watch my back.

So I tell her I dont wanna meet up. She keep insisting and I say to her you are not very smart. You already sent me threatning messages on whatsapp. You do know what ever you are thinking you wont get away with it. Then the dumbass say who says we gonna keep you alive and a phone can disappear. I said well I already shown this messages to my friends and whatever you are thinking. Dont ruin your life over it. The thing with this is she is very manipulative and I wouldnt it past her to fool some idiots and get me attacked. I am thinking of going to the police and show them the messages. What would you guys do?
And you are 35?

Are you special?

duh. after that it was pop stars and transgenders. look where were at today. Men didnt act that way back then. 90s were ok but it just kept going down hill

these bitches of men didnt just pop up over night. Shit even the young gangstas i see are pretty tame. I mean theyll still bust on you but they might suck your dick too. Its a gamble
that just seems like the polite thing to do maybe you have been dealing with illegal Canadians masquerading as american gangsters.

also the 80's were full of sexually ambiguous fucks

I feel if you are really 35 you dont have that much experience with women.

I dated my first crazy chick when i was 10. straight punched me in the lip for looking at another girl lol she wasnt the last crazy bitch either

Well you shoudnt have looked. Those 10 year olds are very competitive when it comes to their man

that just seems like the polite thing to do maybe you have been dealing with illegal Canadians masquerading as american gangsters.

also the 80's were full of sexually ambiguous fucks

No, the 80's was all real men. Hard men, Tough men that liked to do Hard things together while enjoying being men, together

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, if you are over 18, why are you using anonymous text apps like whatsapp.

What ever happened to just texting eachother? What do you gain by using a 3rd party app.

I ask cause the only chicks that ever wanted to use snapchat or whatsapp or kik happened to have like 80 iqs

I predict TS is going to wake up with a bomb locked to his neck with special instructions on where to find the key. Dont deliver pizzas.

I dont know. She prefers whatsapp instead of normal text message. Guess its easier. Funniest thing is she said we just get rid of your phone and we wont let you live. Had to explain to her you cant delete messages forever on whatsapp and how she is incriminating herself and I shown people the messages. I got myself to blame. I jokingly said one day be careful I dont make you pregnant. She said in a serious manner if you did I wouldnt tell you anyway and I stupidly engaged in a debate. Surely the man has the right to know. No its my body and the man has no say. I would just move to another city and find a husband to help me raise the kid. I said surely any man you meet with a child will ask you where is the father. She said I would tell him he died. I really should have bounced that day....but the pussy was too good.

This girl I been messing around with for a month wanted to meet up last week. I wasnt interested and she took offense and starting to call me all kind of names. At this point its clear whatever we had was over so I start to call her all kind of shit. Now I already know the girl is unstable and very manipulative. So after our exchange I thought that was the end. Tonight she start to text me about meeting up. She did say last time I will regret messing with her and I should watch my back.

So I tell her I dont wanna meet up. She keep insisting and I say to her you are not very smart. You already sent me threatning messages on whatsapp. You do know what ever you are thinking you wont get away with it. Then the dumbass say who says we gonna keep you alive and a phone can disappear.

455px-The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg

The one about English guys in skirts?
English skirts on scottish guys. they tried to cuck Gibson and homie went full on 1328 Martin Lawrence on em. I might be misremembering but i thought there was also a bomb in a toilet

She still won't leave you alone, Chris Hardwick?

Do you want some sherbros to come around until this shit is sorted?

I love the point where it's over and neither side gives a shit. I had a girl try to use her aunt dying from cancer as a manipulative tool against me. I called her out told her that was extremely disrespectful to her aunt. She got pissed and told me "how dare you, don't ever talk about my aunt". I told her "I didn't, you brought her up. I'll say it again again for you though, using her being sick is disrespectful".

It flipped to "omg you're so cruel" and a huge rant. Finally, when she gave me a chance to talk, she was actually a pretty big feminist "power of the female" type person. So I Mic dropped with "You know what? You're right, even I can't believe myself right now. You probably should go to one of your women's groups and tell them your tale, so they can find inspiration from your strength through surviving this argument"...and that's the last I heard from her.
if only you were a ghoul with a name, I'd blast you all over the internet for your abusiveness. Make you lose your job or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back