A great example of fox’s hypocrisy and it’s lack of integrity -Trump vs.obama

you really believe that don't you? now talk about trumps wiener more like the last thread where you "got me". only one of us is focusing on the first wiener

Talk about policy, and what Trump is planning. Do you know?

i will defend them in a roundabout way (except for Hannity who is obnoxious). this isnt news. its commentators. so when one of their hosts says how horrible it is that obama said he would meet with him, you cant turn around and say fox news is being hypocritical when a totally different host applauds it. in theory, each of these hosts should have their own unique opinions, and not be bound what others say.

that said, you are fooling yourself if you think a single network has no agenda

There is a degree of bias and fucks like you will not admit it.

You and those like you are laid bare now.

You don't see the danger so you don't speak out.

Extremists are dangerous. It doesn't matter if they are left or right. People who are willing to use violence to further their political beliefs are dangerous. I speak out about that to everyone. So promoting extremists idea in the media is a major problem to me.

The right gets a little bit of extra crazy mixed in due to religion and often come off as less educated. The GOP is full of greedy shit heads that break every promise their voter base voted them in for.

I'm more concerned about personal freedom and holding the rich accountable for the social situations they create. I see a huge need for social programs especially as we move more towards automation. Wish our politicians cared more for the lower and middle classes. The dems hit on more of these issues for sure than the right.

Extremists are dangerous. It doesn't matter if they are left or right. People who are willing to use violence to further their political beliefs are dangerous. I speak out about that to everyone. So promoting extremists idea in the media is a major problem to me.

The right gets a little bit of extra crazy mixed in due to religion and often come off as less educated. The GOP is full of greedy shit heads that break every promise their voter base voted them in for.

I'm more concerned about personal freedom and holding the rich accountable for the social situations they create. I see a huge need for social programs especially as we move more towards automation. Wish our politicians cared more for the lower and middle classes. The dems hit on more of these issues for sure than the right.

The "right" encourages violence. The left does not.

You have no idea what is going on here.

It is a tax plan funneling money to the rich and taking from the middle class and crying when the money isn't there.

Go fuck yourself and go back to your own country and spend some time there.

Seriously. Fuck off. With a huge dildo. You don't know me or my countrymen.

There is a degree of bias and fucks like you will not admit it.

You and those like you are laid bare now.
um, i have sait previously and right in my post that they have an agenda. not sure how youare to dense to notice that. my point is you cant hold commentators to the same standards as straight news. hannity is not required to agree with juan williams who is not required to agree with doucy, so on and so on. one guy having a different opinion on north korea than another guy on another show proves nothing. that said, fox is incredibly biased just like cnn and msnbc. but you are such a twat that you cant handle the fact that others who disagree with you on issues are smart enough to realize how it works. therefore you need to create stuff in your own mind to build the hate.

"Hey look! Simon Cowell liked that one singer and then Paula Abdul turned right around and said the other singer was better! You see what hypocrites they are over at Fox!"

that's the logic in this video

The "right" encourages violence. The left does not.

You have no idea what is going on here.

It is a tax plan funneling money to the rich and taking from the middle class and crying when the money isn't there.

Go fuck yourself and go back to your own country and spend some time there.

Seriously. Fuck off. With a huge dildo. You don't know me or my countrymen.

LoL what????? We are so far off topic it's crazy. Tax plan? Where the hell did this come from? I'm kinda at a loss for words. I'll fuck off, but this is super unwarranted.

I Can’t for the life of me watch news tv anymore (msnbc aswell) and this is case in point. I prefer reading anyway but damn man Is there One righty on sherdog ,or trump supporter who can atleast be honest and admit this is some pretty disingenuous shit.

I’d also like to note:

please feel free to post a vid of left wing vids that show the same level of dishonest hypocrisy..I don’t care for lefty news much either but I don’t see this level of blatant about facing on their shows.

The hypocrisy in that vid makes me want to puke. Fox News doesn't give D@MN about truth, they only want viewership which equals.... $$$$$$

um, i have sait previously and right in my post that they have an agenda. not sure how youare to dense to notice that. my point is you cant hold commentators to the same standards as straight news. hannity is not required to agree with juan williams who is not required to agree with doucy, so on and so on. one guy having a different opinion on north korea than another guy on another show proves nothing. that said, fox is incredibly biased just like cnn and msnbc. but you are such a twat that you cant handle the fact that others who disagree with you on issues are smart enough to realize how it works. therefore you need to create stuff in your own mind to build the hate.

"Hey look! Simon Cowell liked that one singer and then Paula Abdul turned right around and said the other singer was better! You see what hypocrites they are over at Fox!"

that's the logic in this video

You suck the sweat off a dead man's balls. The mountain of text you spewed forth is what I would expect from a child.

Make a point. You didn't.

You suck the sweat off a dead man's balls. The mountain of text you spewed forth is what I would expect from a child.

Make a point. You didn't.
can i expect a yo mama joke next? I guess that's a mountain of text if you never made it past 3rd grade. Next time i will try to post in coloring book style for you, Einstein

can i expect a yo mama joke next? I guess that's a mountain of text if you never made it past 3rd grade. Next time i will try to post in coloring book style for you, Einstein

You like The Raiders so I will give you a pass.

Any question you have. Bring it.

Funny thing is Gretchen Carlson left Fox and sued them for sexual harassment. Even she had a limit.

Great documentary OUTFOXED has former employees explaining their tactics & daily memos from Roger Ailes outlining how to twist stories to the right for the day.

Trailer:

Full doc in parts:

Sherdog counter argument: The left does it worse!

It is a problem for both sides, but no news network has shit on right wing radio. That shit is crazy.

Watching ripskater troll this thread immediately was pretty adorable. Literally just posts "I can't see the video but I'm gonna state the opposite of everything it shows" and you guys still thought he was being serious?

Don't feed the retards, they just come back to the same place for more the next day.

I can't see the tweet.

Fox is 1000 times better than the rest of MSM.

CNN is near 24/7 Stormy Daniels when in reality some of the biggest scandals in US political history are being uncovered on FOX. Live with head in sand all you nutcases like.

Tell us more about the "biggest scandals in US political history" that are being "uncovered on Fox?" Are those the same pieces that Fox's actual news guy Shepard Smith said are there "strictly to be entertaining" because Fox News’s opinion programming doesn’t “really have rules.”

th

I can't see the tweet.

CNN is near 24/7 Stormy Daniels when in reality some of the biggest scandals in US political history are being uncovered on FOX. Live with head in sand all you nutcases like.

Name a single scandal they are uncovering

Wrong. I watch both FOX and CNN daily. It's incomparable how biased and misinformative CNN is. It's a propaganda network, nothing more.

Fox isn’t a propaganda network?

{<jordan}

You are a partisan hack of a poster.

It is a problem for both sides, but no news network has shit on right wing radio. That shit is crazy.

Yeah they both have agendas. If CNN is doing the same thing, I'd love for someone to post a similar video. I'd laugh at it too. The reason why we see so many of these clips about Fox News on Comedy Central is because it's so easy to catch them blatantly reversing their opinion. And there is really no defense for it so just say the left is worse!!

I don't listen or have access to liberal radio station in my state so i wouldn't know how bad right wing radio is compared to it. But it's so easy to point out Sherdog users who listen to those right wing radio stations. It usually starts off on Hannity/Levin/Limbaugh first then you hear some random Sherdog repeating the same stupid catch phrase/buzzword like they think it's clever.

I can't see the tweet.

<Dany07>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back