A guy I don't know just died

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've seen him a couple of months ago in the gym when I went back to my hometown, and for some reason he smiled at me and shook my hands and was very authentic

Today I find out from Facebook that he died

This is the second time that this has happened to me, someone I don't know comes and shakes my hand and we have a small talk and months later I find out that he has passed away

I don't know.. it just feels weird

This is the second time that this has happened to me, someone I don't know comes and shakes my hand and we have a small talk and months later I find out that he has passed away

Maybe start jacking off with your other hand from now on bro

By chance do you know Jeet Kun Do?

In all seriousness, were they natural cause deaths?

People tend to become a lot more embracing and outgoing when they know their time is short.

With great power comes great responsibility. Make sure you use your new found superpower for good.

Everybody you've ever or are ever gonna meet iincluding your own sweet ass is gonna dieded at some point in the relatively near future. Part of being mortal dude , best deal with it......accept it , its you're fate too.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29805-1367517126-12.gif

Somewhat on topic....there’s a guy I’ve known for 30 years. We always had friends in common, but we were never friends personally. Last year he died and there was no mention of.....how, or why. Dude just died at 44. I guess what freaks me out is he was born one day before me. How does a 44 year old guy just...die. I assume the family knows more specifics, but nothing was made public. And you can’t really ask. But, yeah, people your age just dropping off is kinda disturbing.

A co worker of mine just had his wife passed away, the guy is 39. He called me asking me if I can edit a video and pictures for the funeral, I didn't know what happened at the time so I asked and the guy was torn apart. I can't imagine losing the person you spent the last 20 years of your life with.

To make matters worst, he heavily flirts with this lady at work, and I would make fun of him saying things like "does your wife knows" and then not even a couple months later, she passes away.

Dude, you might be the Grim Reaper ?

Tbh a pretty badass thing to have - the Touch of Death.

ArtTfEc9_400x400.jpg

A lot of people you don't now just died.

Im gonna go out on a limb and give the OP positive feedback. Savor every minute of your life. My best friend died of leukimia when i was a kid.

im 37 now and its gonna be weird when people close to your age start dying

I've seen him a couple of months ago in the gym when I went back to my hometown, and for some reason he smiled at me and shook my hands and was very authentic

Today I find out from Facebook that he died

I don't know.. it just feels weird
It's worse for the guy who died

Back