A health conscious pig out

I see the Wendy's Cinnabon pull apart TV commercial and want to eat that. Haven't had Cinnabon in ages.

one of my favorite chests meals is putting a whole bunch of salmon or lean chicken onto pizza. Sometimes I drizzle balsamic glaze on the pizza or olive oil. But I always dip the crust in olive oil

Wee weee wee all the way home to the toilet?

I'll warm up some nan and cut up a bunch of fruit and vegetables. Buy a pack of pre cooked chicken at target. Eat it all with hummus or guacamole.

I know there is a difference between nan and pita but I don't know what it is.

What do you eat to comply with the health conscious pig out? I'm quite hungry, probably from doing lots of brain work the past few days.

Only things I can think of that might be healthier choices are potato wedges from grocery store deli, Taco Bell chicken chalupa/quesadilla/nachos bell grande, grocery store chicken tenders, spaghetti/lasagna, froyo, Sam's Club tuxedo cake which doesn't seem like there's much sugar at all, key lime pie.

I recently learned Late July tortilla chips have less salt, but I need something more than that. Maybe some melted cheese on it.

One of my cheat foods on the weekend is fresh white bread from the bakery, it's not really that bad for you of course.

But make shit yourself man, a good homemade burger is cheap to make, tastes good and will be way better for you than a store bought one.

Back