A Higher Loyalty -- James Comey goes to war against Trump

I think it's mostly people laughing about the party of family values throwing their support behind someone like Trump. Irony is funny bro.
"Family values" doesn't mean what it used to.

At least when anybody bleats about it now we can just roll our eyes and tell them to stfu

Why not?
Men have all sorts of conversations.
Not the men I talk to mostly they talk about sports, workouts, running road races an how much their jobs suck. Only sex deprived deviants and beta males talk about hookers an strippers. President Trump has lived a life that has made him form his sexual fixation's an never being happy and woman don't see him as a real man just a checkbook.

Can someone with at least stable levels of estrogen explain why this is a big deal?

It is a thread created by PEB... meaning it is out dated, not funny, and the replies will be 75% of himself.

There are a bunch of threads on the first few pages in P&M, with like 10 replies each... half of the replies are himself, quoting himself or some lame shit.

It is a thread created by PEB... meaning it is out dated, not funny, and the replies will be 75% of himself.

There are a bunch of threads on the first few pages in P&M, with like 10 replies each... half of the replies are himself, quoting himself or some lame shit.
Are you stalking me do you have issues?

Well you can debate morality all you want. I’m just conveying what I believe to be the reality of it. Don’t shoot the messenger bruh
You're right. Sorry dude, my insomnia gets the best of me.

"Family values" doesn't mean what it used to.

At least when anybody bleats about it now we can just roll our eyes and tell them to stfu
It's nice to have closure I suppose.

Party of family values lol.

Party of fuck #imwithhers

I think it's a bit more than that and you know it, there were other choices that could have been made. The dude is clearly unhinged, remember all that John Miller shit?

I think a lot of you guys committed way too hard to a joke. It's odd that a reality star was your last option.. and it's weird that you guys call him daddy lol.

Never seen this PEB kid before but seems like a strange character.

I think it's a bit more than that and you know it, there were other choices that could have been made. The dude is clearly unhinged, remember all that John Miller shit?

I think a lot of you guys committed way too hard to a joke. It's odd that a reality star was your last option.. and it's weird that you guys call him daddy lol.
The Right really believed that President Trump was just the man to take down the system as usual an be a man of the people. Boy did he pull the wool over their eyes.

What the fuck are you on about?
I was saying the party of "family values" has given away any claim to the moral high ground.
What am I missing here?

Cmon man the Daddy shit is a joke as well and it annoys the hard left. Im secure in my manhood to use it for the lols.

Sorry but it was Trump or Killary... gg cya 2024.

Never seen this PEB kid before but seems like a strange character.
I have been posting here for 14 years where have you been? Is it strange to question the dignity of the office of President? Go away.

I have been posting here for 14 years where have you been? Is it strange to question the dignity of the office of President? Go away.

You're one of those weird dudes that's devoted his life to hating on Trump haven't you?

I pity people like you lol.

What the fuck are you on about?
I was saying the party of "family values" has given away any claim to the moral high ground.
What am I missing here?

Closure that they didn't actually mean it and we can roll their eyes at them dingus.

Cmon man the Daddy shit is a joke as well and it annoys the hard left. Im secure in my manhood to use it for the lols.

Sorry but it was Trump or Killary... gg cya 2024.

Maybe I spend too much time cringing at the alt right kiddies on /pol/ that their vernacular is so off putting.

I'll be honest, I didn't vote in the election. Didn't like the choices but a lot of me feels like I made a major mistake but at the same time this administration has been very eye opening to many people and I really feel like it's not going the way you guys think it is. The moderates seem to be jumping ship in droves, generally red seats are being lost.

It's still insane to me the president of the United States said this.

With smoke still billowing out of the twin towers as they collapsed, Trump called into a New York television station to discuss what was unfolding. Before long, though, the conversation turned to his own building in downtown Manhattan and where it now stood in the ranks of the largest in the area.

“It was an amazing phone call,” Trump said. “I mean 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan. And it was actually before the World Trade Center was the tallest. And then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second tallest. And now it’s the tallest.”

You're one of those weird dudes that's devoted his life to hating on Trump haven't you?

I pity people like you lol.
I live in the real world with real problems not with golden spoon in my mouth. I love watching people who put their faith in a man who still tries to sell trickle down economics. How are those Carrier jobs, coal mining jobs, Midwest technology jobs doing?

Closure that they didn't actually mean it and we can roll their eyes at them dingus.

Maybe I spend too much time cringing at the alt right kiddies on /pol/ that their vernacular is so off putting.

I'll be honest, I didn't vote in the election. Didn't like the choices but a lot of me feels like I made a major mistake but at the same time this administration has been very eye opening to many people and I really feel like it's not going the way you guys think it is. The moderates seem to be jumping ship in droves, generally red seats are being lost.

It's aways been about his ego.

I live in the real world with real problems not with golden spoon in my mouth. I love watching people who put their faith in a man who still tries to sell trickle down economics. How are those Carrier jobs, coal mining jobs, Midwest technology jobs doing?

Genuinely don't want this to come out like I'm attacking you because I think you're mentally unstable and that would be unfair of me to do, but you seem like a sad little man. The thread you made and your reply after it tells me all I need to know about you. Let the obsession go.

Why do people read alt right sites? I read thecoli one time and that was enough indoctrinated racial propaganda for me.

I just don't get it, like, most of the WR lefty minorities are obsessed with Stormfront, yet nobody else here reads that crap nor cares.

The DADDY MAGA shit was just obnoxious snickering and it was especially funny when Milo was using it.

Genuinely don't want this to come out like I'm attacking you because I think you're mentally unstable and that would be unfair of me to do, but you seem like a sad little man. The thread you made and your reply after it tells me all I need to know about you. Let the obsession go.
I get it your trolling me.<45>

Back